[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How come other man-/boymoders always report being stared at but nobody even glances at me? Not even musselmen seem to take note of my degeneracy.
>>
>>35513035
what a fucking haircut WOWEEEE
>>
>>35513035
i really dont know what to say regarding that haircut..
if i saw you in a german subway, i would def try to comprehend the manifestation of a medieval fiction character that has entered my vision, maybe youre just not anxious enough to notice all the stares
but seriously, you were from germany, right? have you never noticed the creatures roaming around you, you wouldnt even make it into the upper half of society when it comes to degeneracy
>>
>>35513064
Holy kek
>>
>>35513035
what's with the yee yee ass haircut?
>>
>>35513035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsN7V_Fz6ns
>>
>>35513035
>the least trustworthy white woman chop of all time
how many managers have you spoken to this week. be so for real
>>
Is it already time for the "ironic karen"? I knew it would happen but I didn't think it would be this soon
>>
>>35513035
I don't want to say mean things honestly however that haircut isn't working since it's cut too short (if you want literally female length haircut consider compressing your skull as it is too long) and back esp is way too short. I hope that helps
>>
The most male thing about you is your shitty personality
>>
I would simply wear a hat
>>
>>35513035
Many boymoders have autism. Autism makes you extra sensitive to the feeling of being stared at. Autism makes it more likely to misinterpret the intensity and intent of the recieved stares. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>35513280
>>35513291
>>35513086
>>35513064
>>35513039
Should i shave my head?
>>
>>35513428
no dumbass
>>
>>35513428
just wear a hat for 2 years until you dont look like a 13th century peasant
>>
>>35513470
Why not?
>>35513480
I won't look like a peasant if i shave ny head
>>
>>35513428
no, just stop getting a retarded haircut
>>
>>35513494
i feel like you're genuinely retarded
>>
>>35513428
HAT
NOW
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q97iIDx-b7U
>>
>>35513035
i love your hair omg, yes you look like a 13th centure peasent but its such an astatic. unfortunately it should be paied with full goth makeup and dark academia fashion not dressing like karen whos given up.
>>
>>35513494
6months and its a regual bob. But how did this even happen? I want the story
>>
give us the story haarschnitt
>>
>>35513035
literally u
>>
>>35513035
Because you look like a Male to TERF

Like unironically about to Karen a twinkhon for using the womens bathroom.

Grow out the hair or embrace alt fashion like>>35513565 Said
>>
>>35513565
this poster is evil lmao
>>
>>35513428
You should just not get it cut for like two years

I swear to god you some here just to ignore our advice and return with an even STUPIDER haircut than the one you had last time you were posting here.

Literally just STOP GETTING HAIRCUTS
THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!
STOP HAVING YOUR MANE MANGLED FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR!
>>
>>35513718
the reactions to my haircut prove that if i grew my hair out you would just tell me that i look like a metalhead.
You will use any rationalization you can come up with to tell me that i look like a man while insisting that I'd totally look like a woman if only i followed your increasingly elaborate instructions.
>>
>>35513784
just think about the poor german youngshit not getting hrt while this karen scarfs it down and keeps getting haircuts
>>
>>35513784
>get boyish man haircut constantly despite literally everyone assaulting you with 100 (You)s telling you to grow your hair out every time you show your face
>"If I grew my hair out u'd all just say I looked like a metalhead"

Delusion level: 100
>>
>>35513784
the only posts i ever make on this board are making fun of your hair
i've been at it for well over a year at this point on and off
i remember u saying something like how i only dare insult it coz i'd pass in any hairstyle or something
you somehow always fuck up your hair idk how it's possible
>>
>>35513784
>increasingly elaborate instructions
It's literally the most simple instructions a human being could be given.
We're literally just telling you to not do something.
>>
>>35513841
she has a haircut humiliation fetish
>>
>hey everyone FtM here, do I pass yet?
>no I won't stop wearing jewelry or makeup or get a haircut or dress in men's clothes, stop telling me all these impossible to implement elaborate instructions

>do I pass as a dood yet?
>>
>>35513784
I mean at least it's better than that shitty moid cut you used to have like you honestly pass as a radfem who would bully me for being trans.

If you at least got your hair to chinlength you would at least have a proper bob. And could get it styled somewhat. Or shoulder length might work as well. But this is like turbo Karen. Of course kids are not going to hit on you when you seem like you'd scream at them for even looking at you
>>
>>35513307
nah. im one of the ones that doesnt.
but its noticable when an old.guy spins 360
>>
>>35513035
lmao, there is no way hairdresser allowed you to get a cut like that. like wtf was your thought process, if you had long hair people would look at you normally, now you look like failed attempt at Karenmoding. Don't go near scissors for a year or two and you will at least look somehow normal. like literally stop tarding about your hair and put in some effort.
>>
>>35513730
no I just wish I could pull off hair like that but i cant so I just have the most boring basic bitch shoulder length hair with bangs I grew out and dont exist anymore haircut of all time
>>
>>35513862
She has many different humiliation fetishes, I heard she's into getting peed on
>>
>>35513035
you pass to me, but you look ugly/mean. sorry :/
>>
>>35513035
I can promise you people are staring.
>>
>>35513035
whats this haircut called so i can ask for it at the hairdresser
>>
>>35514078
since when are bangs basic bitch I swear bangs prevalence is like 5%
>>
>>35514126
ntuzi but it's not a humiliation thing for me at least
>>
>>35513874
Wasn't saying you have it, meant that the other boymoders you see posting about stares might be inflating the numbers without realizing it
>>
At this point me thinks she gets off of doing this, thats it.
You could have angled that slope much lower and had more length too.
Your asking like a dumbcunt if you should shave head how about asking on the board if you should have gotten this hairstyle in the first place
>>
>>35514253
Angled bob
>>
>>35514253
the just fuck my shit up
>>
>>35513035
Your problem is youlike to self harm and go on this board and post your shitty fucking haircut. You and every other "boymoder" need to either fully fucking commit to girlmoding or just repress honestly. Fuck you for making a bad look for the trans community, either be a woman or be a man but dont be this midway genderfuck with a karen haircut.
>>
Reminder: this poster has a haircut fetish. They are aroused by having a bad haircut and being teased about it. They are obsessed with their own bad haircut and post a thread every single day to farm replies for their own perverted reasons. Do not interact.
>>
>>35514253
The He-Man cut
>>
>>35515940
yeah im not becoming a hon
im waiting a bit
>>35514805
eh. idk. old people are the easiest to tell if theyre worried youre a tranny. younger ppl? dont care, or can conceal their shit. older ppl sometimes whisper.
>>
>>35516006
You're already the problem, you look like a Sickly Victorian child because you take hrt and get a shitty haircut and dont look like a normal man
>>
>>35513035
hahahaa what did you do to your hair. OMG. not saying its bad just...woah
>>
>>35515964
WTF
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35513035
>Not even musselmen seem to take note of my degeneracy
nonwhites living in wealthy western countries kind of assume by default yall are gonna do some weirdo fetish shit and are really no longer surprised at anything at this point
>>
>>35515964
i dont understand how this could be a fetish
that sounds so stupid and hard to live with
>>
>>35516242
I mean it’s pretty easy. It’s not even necessarily sexual.
It’s just “I shouldn’t press the red button I shouldn’t press the red button, fuck I’m gonna press the button”

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.