[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: most attractive troon.png (149 KB, 417x304)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
are you AGP dipshits actually retarded enough to think you are women or just really degenerate losers? or both? serious question
>>
>>35513102
To be fair she passes as a morbidly obese cis woman. Had me fooled, especially with the voice
>>
>>35513102
>most attractive troon
the lookism always shows itself eventually.
>>
>>35513109
Voice is good but body is clearly that of a man.
>>
>>35513102
giwtwm...
>>
>>35513114
>lookism
yeah looks do matter in the real world you fatass AGP, nobody thinks that a morbidly obese balding man in a dress is a woman
>>
>>35513102
/qa/ lost
rip bozo
>>
>>35513129
I weigh 113lbs
>>
>>35513162
>113lbs
so either you're a lying insecure fatass troon or a literal skeleton. fuckin pathetic
>>
>>35513102
Before I took HRT or had any surgeries I was male, after taking HRT, inverting my endocrine system and secondary sexual characteristics alongside removing my primary sexual characteristics it became valid to either describe me as a kind of intersex male or kind of intersex female. The conversation about sex I am isn't particuarly interesting to me. The ground truth is that I'm fairly difficult to distinguish from a post menopausal woman on HRT biologically speaking, and very easy to distinguish from a normal male.

I live as a woman, I am percieved as a woman, I have most the experiences of womanhood as experienced by any infertile woman who doesn't get periods. In this sense I consider myself a woman. I was very briefly a male woman in the time I was presenting as one prior to medical intervention, and I'm a ??? woman now after hormones and surgery.

Man and Woman are social things, performances, roles. Male and Female are biological.
>>
>>35513259
Yeah they say shit like this all the time, but do they really actually believe it? Like deep deep down in their heart of hearts. That’s the more interesting question to me.
>>
>>35513205
its a healthy weight for women of my height. slightly on the lower side but nothing so extreme as to be called pathetic.
>>
>>35513296
Which part are you asking me if I "actually" believe?
>>
>>35513102
smash, next question
>>
>>35513102
shut the fuck up bitch, gorlock is KWEEN
>>
File: 1700184008693.gif (388 KB, 200x149)
388 KB
388 KB GIF
>>35513102
>>
>>35513314
The whole post that you wrote. MTFs say those things all the time. But I sometimes wonder if they really believe those things of if they’re just rationalizations. If they’re just trying to convince themselves as much as they’re trying to convince everyone else.
>>
File: 1710722241232.gif (779 KB, 250x141)
779 KB
779 KB GIF
>>35513102
poo you
>>
>>35513354
I'm not offended by the idea of being a male living as a woman if thats what you mean. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, I don't think its a slam dunk.

I do genuinely believe that the hormone therapy and surgeries have at the bare minimum made me less biologically male. The hormones have made me more biologically female. I don't really care how the end result is labelled though. I don't feel more or less valid for this?

The sex gender distinction is something people I think intrinsically understand and believe to be honest. If I said I'm living as a female most people would say wtf does that mean. If I say I'm living as a woman people know what that means. At the bare minimum dress and presentation isn't biology.

So yes I do genuinelly believe this, and the main reason I know I genuinely believe this is because I'm not psychologically dependant on these ideas. Confronted with the concept of being a male "pretending to be female" I would say so what? At this point I'm stealth, this gender metaphysics is of no material consequence to me.
>>
>>35513426
Thank you for the honest and thoughtful answer. When I have asked such questions in the past I have mostly gotten shitpost or dismissive answers. Such is the nature of 4chan lol. I’m on this board because I’m gay, not trans, but I sometimes like to try to read and learn more about the trans identity because it remains fairly puzzling to me.
>>
>>35513454
I'm not that invested in gender identity or identity based trans politics.

I can tell you this much, I had a deep discomfort with my body prior to taking hormones, and I was mentally unwell and constantly felt dissasociated and numb before taking hormones.

Inverting my endocrine system solved these problems overnight. I am transexual. To the best of my understanding my brain seems to run better on estrogen in the same way yours likely runs better on testosterone. Whatever awful feelings you think you'd have being forced to take estrogen and suppress your testosterone, is likely similar to how I felt in my "natural state".

Furthermore, my genitals never felt like part of my body, they felt like an attached tumor of some kind. Ever since I was a kid I had phantom senstations for parts of me that were not there, its a difficult thing to explain. Bottom surgery solved that.

At this point I could live socially as a man again I think I'd be fine. At this point though, when I'm so entrenched in living as a woman, that would honestly be harder. I have D cup breasts for gods sake.

I'm transexual, male to female, and it easiest to live as a woman when you're estrogen dominant and look like a woman.
>>
File: 1683446154764.gif (670 KB, 301x225)
670 KB
670 KB GIF
>>35513102
>>
>>35513489
This is interesting to read. I am unable to fully imagine the sensations you’re describing - feeling as though your genitals ought not be there and other such phantom feelings. It’s too far outside my experience to grasp in any meaningful way. The human mind is very strange indeed. Congrats on getting your shit mostly figured out though. It sounds like things are going better now than before transition.
>>
>>35513534
Yeah the main issue I have with communicating with cis people is they lack the experiences to actually conceptaulise me, and the worst thing they do is projecting themselves onto me incorrectly.

The best I can say is. Just genuinely imaging being castrated, your testosterone and male sex drive being removed, being called she every day. Like, I imagine you wouldnt be pleased about it.

If you can concieve of a cis person being unhappy about forced sex change then you can understand trans people.
>>
>>35513566
I see what you mean. That’s probably the closest analogy we’re gonna get.
>>
>>35513102
im a faggot on hormones. my brain is the retard that wants to be a woman. real women are for the most part vapid whores, why would I wanna be one?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.