[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Your daily reminder to take the T instead of forcing yourself to be a stacy who pops out 3.5 kids for a man you secretly hate.
The wall is approaching, soon you will be too old for T to have proper effects and end up looking like a hairy butch dyke instead of an attractive guy. You will be trapped in a prison of your own making. Your hips will widen, your face will become rounder, your breasts will sag -- all of your body will become irrevocably more feminine and you won't be able to androgynymode anymore. Your face under the poorly applied makeup is miserable. Your female friends wonder why you have such a strange vibe.
Stop fucking around and sperging at trans guys, and take your shots.
>>
>>35513230
No, i will never be a man, stop being so delulu moron.
>>
>>35513585
I will hold you down and inject you myself.
>>
>>35513619
thats hot can you inject me too

mtf btw :0
>>
>>35513230
>take the T instead of forcing yourself to be a stacy who pops out 3.5 kids for a man you secretly hate
Not how ftm repping works for most people. We end up loners and weirdos.
>soon you will be too old for T
Already am.
>>
>>35513230
jokes on you OP, I'm already hairy, gross, wide-hipped, my female friends have always clocked my vibes, BUT my makeup is impeccable to the point of getting headhunted for a makeup job
>>
>>35513230
Only men can be women because they're actually competent and goal oriented. Women can't be men because they lie down and screech and admit defeat the moment anything gets difficult. i dont say this to be mean or judgmental it's just obvious and observable. i have respect for any woman or ftm who's actually competent and goes and gets what they want instead of complaining or making other people do it for them but they're such a minority they might as well be a rounding error.
>>
>>35513744
it's a disservice to make a post like this and not say t. ftm at the bottom of them because otherwise ftms scream and hit mtfs as a knee jerk response whenever anyone says anything bad about them even when it was an ftm that said it. although i guess its almost enough to make me think ftms are just privileged women after all
>>
>>35513744
I'm OP and while I think a lot of ftm reppers don't have what it takes to be men (the ones on here seem to be spoilt and unable to take life by the horns), it doesn't mean that they shouldn't at least be pushed further towards it. If I can help someone get their life in order I'll have done a good job.
>>35513758
You're back again!
>>35513728
We'll get you pelvis surgery anon.
>>35513701
How old are you?
>>
>>35513803
please insert the cut off pelvic bone parts in my legs, I need the height boost
>>
>>35513230
i’m so disgusted by the thought of my hips widening more so i probably will
but i need someone to clarify the difference between finasteride and dutasteride to prevent the other unwanted changes. is it just that one is stronger than the other? and what are the unknown side effects?
>>
>>35513803
>If I can help someone get their life in order
You do realize trooning is the opposite of that, right? Your 3.5 kids scenario is what success looks like, except mental illness makes me dread it.
>>
>>35513983
You're going to wake up one day and realise that you've lived a life of regret. I hope your future kids aren't fucked up from mommy projecting her GD onto them.
>>
>>35513998
I'm not having kids because my bottom dysphoria is too strong. But I wish I could do that.
>>
>>35513230
Women literally masculinize as they get older and hit menopause. It literally gets better
>>
I love T but where is the libido increase and why did I not get it. Am I broken or smn I feel like a dead fish out here. I wanna be horny like the rest of the guys…
>>
>>35514046
If you're not even having any kids then why stay a woman lmfao. You got nothing to lose by becoming a guy since you're mentally sterile anyway
For what its worth - many pooners become very androphilic and more feminine aligned the further in transition they go - you might find yourself bred by a sweetheart of a guy
>>
>>35514493
FDA, most ftms/reppers suffer from it. Just get detrans/misgender kink and your libido will skyrocket
>>
>>35513230
>soon you will be too old for T to have proper effects
what do you mean? I thought T is the stronger hormone, shouldnt it work later just as well?
>>
>>35514530
FDA does not preclude you from getting hornier on testosterone. In fact, FDA gets really intense early on testosterone with the high sex drive and still looking like a chick
>>
>>35513883
Fin and duta just work slightly different with duta being more intense.
The main side effect is erectile dysfunction and low sperm count and that’s why boomers complain about it. For FTMs it’s more complicated and less understood. Supposedly can mess with voice dropping if you take it too early so don’t add it until like 2 years on hrt. Hair should be fine til then
>>
>>35514555
What’s fda stand for?
>>
>>35514555
Idc just get pregnant you stupidcow hitch
>>
>>35514605
Female dissociative sexuality. It's what often gets called "ftm agp", but the complex is innately different.
It's when ftms who are attracted to women dissociate and get off to their own bodies, making use of the fact they are female and in a body they don't feel attached to.
This fetish develops as a cope with dysphoria. Instead of agony over your female self, you dissociate and feel arousal instead.
>>
File: 1713293979111144.png (224 KB, 680x668)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>35513230
Shut up
-t. girlmoding tomboy on T
>>
File: ellen-page.jpg (124 KB, 758x477)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>35514537
If you transition younger you will look better. Transitioning after 30 is usually a massive mistake for both groups. I'm not sure what the ftm version of twinkdeath is - tomboydeath? - but there comes a point where you can't andromode as easily unless you have genetic luck on your side.

It's hard to explain but if you look at picrel you can see that if he'd transitioned earlier vs in his 30s he would probably look much better.
>>
>>35514643
Ooo I know the concept but hadn’t heard that abbreviation.
Still not sure how different it is from amab agp. May be some overlap even the dissociative part. When I first did agp things in the mirror it was about looking at someone attractive who wasn’t necessarily me.
Then again now I’m too attached to myself as myself so I can’t dissociate like that oh well
>>
>>35515161
>it was about looking at someone attractive who wasn’t necessarily me.
This is precisely the feeling reported for FDA.
>not sure how different it is from amab agp
AGP is excitement from becoming a woman, you yourself looking and acting like a female. It's not just getting off to something that looks like a woman, but embodying one that arouses you.
FDA is just taking advantage of there already being a hot woman in the mirror.
>>
>>35514643
wait this a genuine thing? im processing so much stuff rn i feel like a retard for not connecting the dots sooner
>>
>>35513230
groomer thread
T obliterates women's beauty, which is most of their value
>>
>>35513883
do you want a neckbeard? if you don't you'll have to shave every 1-4 days for the rest of your life, even if you quit T
>>
>>35513230
maybe in another existence if I hadn't been 5'3" but even then probably not. I had it really fucking bad as a child though. thankfully that eased off significantly.
what I AM going to do is sculpt my bestie boyfriend hulking butch monstermoder into the man of my dreams.
>>
>>35518405
>t. flipping burgers
I'm sure you are a very valuable person.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.