[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm surprised femboys and trans women have never really latched onto peacocks for the symbolism. The peacock pattern is intrinsically male, but beautifully feminine.

I think there's something quite nice about taking on unapologetically male (AMAB if you prefer) plumage in the pursuit of feminity, its not something that can really be taken away from you because you're hiding nothing.
>>
>>35513394
they are male, male birds are the pretty ones they are masculine for a bird so why wou
>>
>>35513394
thanks for the new tattoo idea
>>
>>35513394
I do literally describe my idea dating strategy as "get dolled up and sit there like a pretty peacock and hope I attract some attention"
>>
>>35513394
I like the Garter Snake a bit more as a GNC symbol. Some male garter snakes will produce a "perfume" the same way that the female ones do and will adopt female posturing to mate with other males. Once all the other males have blown there load the femboy snake goes and mates with the other females (very based strategy for a cute femboy who wants to make everyone gay but also still spread their genes)
>>
>>35513394
>but beautifully feminine
Maybe projecting human, culturally determined standards of beauty on animals that aren't human by any measure, is very stupid.
>>
>>35513394
>beautifully feminine
What do you mean by that? Male birds tend to be more colorful and eye catching because colors are eye catching are you seriously trying to apply bullshit gender representation ideology to animals
>>
File: d6d.jpg (25 KB, 500x407)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>35513394
I think peacocks are a great symbol, but symbols have to be easy to draw and have a recognizable silhouette (difficult for peacocks).
>>
>>35515401
Yes, the projection onto humans is why its symbolic. That's the point yeah.
>>
>>35516178
The one issue is that peacock males are peacocking for their females, while femboys usually are seducing males and other femboys.
>>
>>35513409
i guess because in human parliance that is considered all feminine traits

i liie this idea op
>>
File: IMG_6167.jpg (55 KB, 512x768)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>35513394
this is a beautiful idea , i love it OP
t. femboy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.