[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fsg_yzwaYAAjBht.png (489 KB, 680x523)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
Im the happiest when i manage to shut my brain off and forget that im an adult but not in the weird abdl fetish way
>>
>>35513527
but with diapers still tho right?
>>
>>35513682
no
>>
I feel like no one understands how i feel about this..
>>
bump..
>>
>>35513527
I do the same but in a completely abdl way
>>
>>35513527
Yeah yeah what does this have to do with lgbt?
Are you even lgbt?
Are you?
>>
>>35517201
how come you do it in an abdl way anon
no one ever responds to me threads because i dont fetishpost about this stuff..
>>
>>35517279
yah im a tranny, if you couldnt tell you should go back to >>>/pol/ you dumb newfag
>>
I get that. I get high and watch 2000s cartoons with my wife and it's like I'm a teenager again, getting high with my friend who I was in unrequited love with at the time and doing stupid stuff just because we could. He didn't feel the same and I'm pretty sure he's either dead or homeless or hidden deep in an alcoholic depression den and now my life is completely different and I'm a girl, but sometimes I feel so nostalgic for those times with him. It's like that with her when we get high. It's like time doesn't matter and we can just sit and eat tons of candy and be obnoxious and giggle about which cartoon characters we think are gay. It's the best. I don't even feel super consciously dysphoric or struggle with internalized transphobia when I'm high, and for a few days after I think being trans is something to be so proud of. Then sober life comes in and I have to be stealth and argue with dumbass men at work and freak out about my insurance all over again.
>>
>>35517341
Im not able to handle much in real life really but even the small stuff i have to do makes me so stressed.. pretending im a kid again helps me forget about everythin and just be brainless and happy for a bit.. i wish i could be on disability or something and just be like that for a while
>>
File: GGaxPcwbIAAxvyY (1).jpg (85 KB, 680x510)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>35514673
I understand. You learned how to love the world as a child. It's impossible to be happy without assuming some level of childish mentality, at least in my experience. Some people genuinely believe you have to kill your inner child to function in adulthood; regardless of how capable these people are, they aren't suitable to being around children, and they cannot stand to share space with the
Youthful-spirited.
>>
Bump
>>
>>35517832
yah i guess so..i dont like adulthood its not very nice, i think itd be nice to stay a kid forever and stuff..
>>
I guess I just wish it was possible to be allowed to not think forever or until i decided to grow up..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.