[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708014584915856.gif (3.56 MB, 498x560)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB GIF
>breast augmentation is exactly 1 month from now
>nervous about what my coworkers are going to think

Aaaaaaaa how the FUCK am I supposed to cope?????
Everyone is going to know
I feel like this is such a "loss of innocence" moment for me, right now I'm just the quirky office tranny, but afterwards I'm going to be a grotesque BDD surgical abomination, or a gross faggy wench, or a even in the best case, a mentally ill image obseseed weirdo
>>
File: 1713909604252675.jpg (151 KB, 1116x933)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
RESPOND PLEASE
>>
>>35513617
your two options are
>ignore it, it is inappropriate to talk about your tits at work
>own it, and be very proud of the big tits you spent a lot of money on
>>
File: 1713931467855921.png (487 KB, 720x738)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
>>35513905
yeah ill probably go with the former but still, the gossip train is going to be going hard... I just hope people still see me as a person and not a subhuman...
>>
>>35513617
>I'm going to be a grotesque BDD surgical abomination, or a gross faggy wench, or a even in the best case, a mentally ill image obseseed weirdo

If you're applying these terms to who you'll be after BA maybe it's a sign you shouldn't get fake tits? Mentally ill people shouldn't be getting cosmetic surgery
>>
>>35514534
I mean, that's how I'm going to be viewed by my coworkers.
Right now I'm innocent, I'm just a really introverted and shy boygirlthing
But after I get BA I am worried that this image of me will be destroyed. People will begin to view me as a sexual creature or an object. Part of my charm will be converted into raw sexuality instead.
Or alternatively, the coworkers of mine who just view me as a harmless girly boy will begin to view me as a mentally ill person mutilating my own body

That's my fear anon, I've been looking forward to BA for years now, but I'm fearful as to how others will start viewing me
>>
>>35516892
Welcome to womanhood
>>
>>35516909
It's less about being a woman and having breats
It's more about being trans and choosing to get cosmetic surgery which is associated with sex appeal

Like men feel a degree of protectiveness and chivarly towards cis women that they don't towards trans women. This offsets the crudeness of a woman getting breast implants.
A trans woman, even a passing one, and especially not one who was known by their coworkers pre-transition, is not afforded this chivarly, and therefore the taboo of getting breast implants for a trans woman is even greater

idk, maybe I'm just being schizo, maybe every one will forget within a week, I'm so nervous, I'm so excited
>>
>>35517002
>it’s less about being a woman
It literally doesn’t matter if you’re a woman or trans or even a man, getting BA is a cosmetic surgery. You will get talked about and you will get looks, that’s the point. It has absolutely nothing to do with being trans
>>
>>35517119
It literally does matter an if you don’t think a tranny getting a BA is treated differently than a Cis women getting a BA you are delusional
>>
>>35513617
What cc and what ur underbust now?
>>
>>35518130
34 inch underbust, I have literally no breasts, just puffy nipples, 6 years Hrt, I've tried everything including prog, E2 injections, and weight cycling
>>
>>35519166
Should be fine unless you go really large and high profile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.