[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713828029672909.jpg (187 KB, 1206x1198)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>boss unironically was malding about her 5th graders sex ed because she doesn't want him to identify as a unicorn or something
Very inclusive work enviroment.
>>
>>35513646
>being upset about your children propagandized with ideological beliefs you don’t agree with and that do not comport with objective reality

You can’t sympathize with this, even if you disagree?
>>
>>35514112
>propaganda is when you tell kids how babies are made
>>
>>35514112
i hate transphobes who talk like they're on reddit, be a schizo poster or leave!!!
>>
>>35513646
She's smart and reasonable, Sex Ed is a meme. Aside from pockets of like 2-5% of population, most "progress" in sexual norms has only made the average person less satisfied and overall unhappy, statistically speaking. Why would you want your children to be taught the proven way to fail.
>>
>>35514139
>the functional mechanistic aspects of reproduction are what’s being complained about
Bad faith disingenuous or genuinely fucking retarded?

Just curious
>>
>>35514214
neither, it's literally what sex ed is where i live but i guess you live in a shithole like the usa
or could just be your single digit iq showing again like everytime you post, not sure tho
>>
>>35513646
>pic
damn, too relatable
>>
>>35514112
of course it's easy to sympathize with, daddy
OP isn't failing to sympathize with their boss, they're disagreeing on the grounds that expecting a sex ed class to brainwash a 5th grader into identifying as a unicorn is absurd !
i smell ESL reading comprehension,,,,,
>>
>>35514199
Are you actually so retarded you don’t know what sex ed actually is?
>>
>>35514214
this is what sex ed is. if you are progressive they MIGHT even mention , that there are people who transition in like a single sentence. And that there are people who like people of the same sex. Reality is not propaganda
>>
No child should be taught what sex is by an adult. All humans have an innate knowledge of reproduction that activates when they mature; teaching children before they find out on their own/through their peers is a blatant psyop and disgusting. You trannies need to seriously reconsider your unexamined progressive presuppositions if you ever want to be taken seriously.
Saged.
>>
>>35513646
My catholic teacher told me my benis was ebil when I was 7 but masturbating got rid of my sins because cum is white and white is purity, I didn't cum yet tho bcos I was 7 but she said I can't sin yet because I was too little to know gods rules lol
>>
>>35514439
It's called "informed consent" bigot, if it crawls towards my cock it means I can fuck them
>>
>>35514482
onan anon
>>
>>35514439
>let’s not have sex ed so that it’s harder for kids to communicate when they’ve been assaulted

chuds all either hate children or are pedos or both no exceptions
>>
>>35514112
i can’t sympathize with it because it’s delusional. on the same tier as “they put litterboxes in the schools for kids who identify as cats!”

show me a fifth grade sex ed teacher who is telling kids “your gender can be anything! yes, even unicorn :) let’s all pick out a fun one today!” and i will sympathize with the concerned parents of the children in that classroom. until
then i’m going to think you’re a useful idiot for sex predators who really, really don’t want their kids to know that their “secret play” sessions with dad aren’t normal
>>
>>35514499
>if it crawls towards my cock it means I can fuck them
>it
Children are not "it"s. You are fucking disgusting. Rope immediately, pedo.

>>35514562
I love children and I'm not a pedo. Children don't need sex ed to communicate that they've been assaulted. I'll repeat one more time for you cause you clearly didn't get the message the first time: I believe in gnosis. **All** humans have an **innate knowledge** of reproduction that **activates when they mature**. Teaching children before they find out on their own/through their peers is grooming.
>>
>>35514726
i have a degree in early childhood education. kids need some very basic sex ed that needs to be built on with certain content at certain ages. it’s for their safety, in multiple ways. if you don’t wanna accept that, fine. but teachers know what kids need to be learning better than you do
>>
>>35514112
>being upset about your children propagandized with ideological beliefs you don’t agree with and that do not comport with objective reality
Why is it that conservatives immediately try to ban any and all access to publicly available information that might get their child to challenge their infantile worldview, while my left-leaning pro-diversity highschool had Mein Kampf in the school library?
>>
>>35514896
The right wing worldview is out of line with reality, so they have to control what people perceive
>>
>>35514726
>not a pedo
>believes in magic
>dont teach kids how to call out pedos

huh?
>>
>>35514772
Cool. Appeal to authority. I have a bachelors in psychology & a bachelors in philosophy.
If you learnt anything from your degree then you would be fighting tooth and nail for educational reform, especially w/r/t sex 'education'. The current credentialist Prussian model dulls the spirit and is, in essence, grooming in of itself, not accounting for sex ed. But of course, everyone in lower education is low IQ (see picrel)[1], dedicated to perpetuating child grooming and effectively lobotomizing the population-- no surprises here.
Without you outing yourself, I assumed you were either an ignorant midwit or a dimwit ideologue from how you spoke; I know now which.

>kids need some very basic sex ed that needs to be built on with certain content at certain ages. it’s for their safety, in multiple ways.
Incorrect. Once again: **All** humans have an **innate knowledge** of reproduction that **activates when they mature**. Teaching children before they find out on their own/through their peers is grooming.

>if you don’t wanna accept that, fine. but teachers know what kids need to be learning better than you do
Riiiiiiiiiight...

[1] https://www.sebjenseb.net/p/average-iq-by-college-major-1970s

Also see:
1. https://www.emilkirkegaard.com/p/iqs-by-university-degrees-from-sats
2. https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/classicists-are-smart
>>
>>35515146
i’m sorry i wasn’t born 30 years ago so i could’ve caught your learning disability in my class and gotten you the help you needed
>>
>>35515060
>believes in magic
Is it magic when a calf learns to walk? Is it magic when a child learns to breathe? How do you think animals learn to reproduce?

>dont teach kids how to call out pedos
Sex 'ed' != teaching kids to call out pedos. My (homeschooled!) daughter knows to call out pedos. I never taught her to.
>>
>>35515194
> My (homeschooled!) daughter knows to call out pedos
How would you know this? Does she have to do it often? Nightly?
>>
>>35515175
Grab a dictionary and a highlighter and read what I said ITT until you understand what I'm teaching you. This is important. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. My patience is limited but my sympathy is infinite.
>>
>>35515246
again, i’m sorry you didn’t get the special assistance you needed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.