[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i don't really want to be a woman i just want to be a man that looks like a woman in a woman's body
>>
>>35514019
You don't look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35514075

Man you're really getting a lot of mileage out that shtick aren't you
>>
>>35514019
I swear we get one of these posts every day now
>>
>>35514192
sorry anon i'm just getting nervous about ordering hrt
>>
>>35514229
Maybe you should pay attention to that nervousness. If you don't want to be a woman, you don't want HRT.
>>
>>35514264
then what do i want
>>
>>35514284
Why do you not want to be a woman ?
>>
>>35514296
female socialization and being too fembrained would suck
>>
>>35514264
this is not true you can also simply want the effects of hrt. i have no desire to be a woman or try to pass as one i just like the effects and take it. obviously still think about it but you dont have to want to be a woman to take hrt
>>
>>35514314
I’m not sure what you are then because I wish I was fembrained so bad
>>
>>35514319
You aren't trans then, you are abusing medication. Look at your argument, you could say exactly the same thing about any drug that makes you feel good.

>Oh I'm not actually hurt, I just like how vicodin makes me feel
>>
>>35514319
youre retarded faggot
>>
>>35514229
it's ok im in the same spot as you rn anon
hopefully you can eventually make a decision you feel comfortable and happy with <3
>>
>>35514346
yea im not trans. sure im "abusing" it its like a performance enhancing drug kind of for me
>>35514365
yes
>>
Dude same but my Tumblr friends helped me crack and I call it nonbinary. Not sure if you want a fully female body or partial feminization like me. I can hardly get into the social BS nor can I "feel" like a "woman". But being a twinkhon is honestly rad and I feel better. My role social role is like "gay male" now which feels weird cus I couldn't accept it before, but very comfortable because nobody cares and it's EASIER to talk to people when I like my physical form
>>
>>35514431
>>35514655
You both are going to be so miserable in 5-10 years. Gatekeeping was invented to keep people like you from fucking your lives up from youthful horny delusions.
>>
>>35515009
maybe but ill take another good 5-10 years. the idea of aging into a 5'6 balding hairy man made me want to kms badly
>>
>>35514331
>I wish I was fembrained so bad
idk it might be sexist or stereotyping but i just don't relate to women at all

i'm literally the stereotypical terminally online malebrained autist and i just want to be a girl version of that
i have like no feminine interests, i work in a field that's like 90% men, nearly all of my friends are guys

hrt is obviously gonna change my brain and behavior but i just don't want it to change TOO much

>>35514378
i just wish i knew what kind of person i'd turn out to be if i got on hrt

>>35514655
what i want is to be an agp passoid who's lifestyle is basically that of a male NEET
the passoid part isn't happening
>>
>>35515486
>hrt is obviously gonna change my brain and behavior but i just don't want it to change TOO much
what makes you think you get any say in the matter? real life isn't a video game. chemistry and genetics are in charge, not your ego

>i just wish i knew what kind of person i'd turn out to be if i got on hrt
it's one of those things in life where you don't know the outcome. you have to take the leap and accept you aren't in full control

>what i want is to be an agp passoid who's lifestyle is basically that of a male NEET
the passoid part isn't happening
you sound like a terminally online coombrain with a fetish, not a woman. HRT isn't for you, you need therapy.
>>
>>35515560
>what makes you think you get any say in the matter?
i don't?

>it's one of those things in life where you don't know the outcome. you have to take the leap and accept you aren't in full control
i completely agree with you and that's why taking that leap is so hard

>you sound like a terminally online coombrain with a fetish,
pretty much. literally all i want in my life is to stay indoors and play video games all day while also having tits

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.