[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 11944.jpg (2.27 MB, 1920x2717)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
My sister is only attracted to gay boys and she wants to date and have sex with exclusively gay boys. How can my sister screen any potential gay boyfriends to make sure they are truly gay and aren’t just straight or bisexual boys pretending to be gay and effeminate to have sex with my sister?

What can my sister do to make herself more attractive to effeminate gay boys?
>>
>>35514419
Yeah!
>>
>>35514419
Well I'm gay, I assume your sister is a fujo and honestly a gf who sets me up and watches me have sex with guys is top tier, she could have it with me but she'd have to like pretend to be a male.
>>
That's uhh ... a very tall order. You are asking for a technical bisexual that labels gays. I'm unsure how she expects sex from somebody not sexually attracted to her. Tie him up and use a vibrator to keep him hard?

You want a "mostly gay" dude

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.