[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2897.jpg (54 KB, 780x419)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Do you think that you would have transitioned if not for imageboards?
>>
>>35515232
Considering it was on /r9k/ in 2012 I found out that HRT even existed, no I wouldn't have. By the time the internet began reeeeing about trannies it would have been too late for me, so thank GOD I browsed back then
>>
>>35515232
I would have transitioned but under a hondose at an older age
>>
>>35515232
dude i literally never used an image board b4 i transitioned. that y’all are so weak willed that you let ppl convince you to transition will never not be extremely funny to me.
>>
>>35515232
I transitioned before I started using 4chan regularly.
>>
>>35515232
I transitioned back when I thought 4chan was a spooky Nazi site never to be visited ever. Then one day I was bored and checked it out. Not my best desicion but now I realize all social media is equally as toxic whether this place insta plebbit.
>>
>>35515289
>i-im not like them am i
>>
>>35515232
I think I would have been less accepting of trans people and alternative identities if I hadn't lurked these boards for over years, but I might have also been driven to find information from sources that were less hostile and more realistic that could have let me accept myself and transition sooner
me on the right btw
>>
I was on multiple imageboards, but they didn't factor into my decision to transition. I found out about transitioning while googling "why do i want to be a girl" and "is it normal for boys to wish they had boobs" while pretending to be a girl on tumblr. I would've transitioned, but /cd/ and later /lgbt/ did play a role in encouraging me to improve my transition and not settle for shit like so many people do. I think getting mildly brainwormed and educated in proper dosages (which weren't so easy to learn about at the time, given how dominant Susan's-type content was online) drove me to some degree of self-improvement. I also felt less alone as a result of imageboards because there were other college-aged trannies to talk to anonymously and not just the "full name first and last and a profile picture of a sissy retiree" crowd.
>>
probably? I've been on this tranny shit since before I started posting on 4chan.... 14 years ago.... lord
>>
>>35515232
i didnt know trannies existed and weren't just boomer sissies, drag queens or 40 year old prostitutes on Law&Order SVU until i was early 20s. if i didnt learn about regular trans people from the internet, i would have stayed depressed for a couple more years without figuring it out then killed myself by now
>>
>>35515232
anons, if the guy on the right lasered off his 5 o clock shadow and arm hair would he mog you
>>
>>35515232
yes, I would've transitioned if I never went on this site
t. repper

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.