[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 438103t3652.png (144 KB, 767x575)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
I am 33. Roughly 10 years ago I have decided that I am too much of a coward to transition. As the time goes on, it's starting to fucking become unbearable. This shit never goes away, I memed myself into thinking that it does, that "time heals everything" and all that crap. That I can just "distract myself", or "put it away", but every time I manage to do that for one period of time, when it returns, it fucking hurts so much more than it did last time.

I am edging toward the inevitable. It hurts. It burns. I don't know how much of this shit I can take. Please, if you can, learn on my mistake. It never goes away
>>
At least you probably have a wife, kids, a house, and a successful career
>>
I feel like it can go away if you're AGP, but not if you're HSTS.
>>
>>35515578
Is this sarcasm? I have none of that
>>
>>35515610
You were supposed to careermax. It's essential to repping.
Not too late to start. Go get a degree, then you can have your job insurance pay for you honning out.
>>
>>35515531
>I am edging toward the inevitable. It hurts. It burns. I don't know how much of this shit I can take. Please, if you can, learn on my mistake. It never goes away
Learn from your own mistake OP. The second best time is now.
>>
>>35515531
Did exactly the same thing. Trooned out a couple years ago at 35. You can not fathom the relief.
>>
>>35515531
>It never goes away
this is real and I'm terribly sorry, your gender dysphoria does not care about your life circumstances or whether you could ever pass or find support in life
so take your pills

TAKE YOUR PILLS TAKE YOUR PILLS TAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLSTAKEYOURPILLS
t. had no hope and thought he could just coast while ignoring it for the rest of his life and cracked at 30
>>
https://www.avitale.com/essays-details/?name=the-gender-variant-phenomenon--a-developmental-review-5

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.