[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pandemonium.jpg (193 KB, 736x926)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Pandemonium edition

>QOTT: Would you hail Satan if he promised you a body of your choice?
>>
No one's repressing anymore. Halleluja!
>>
>>35515886
take your pills, retards
>>
>>35516575
Never! I prefer injections…
>>
>>35516613
fine
take your meds, retards
>>
>>35516563
peace and love on planet earth
>>
File: 1693226415852139.jpg (152 KB, 1080x1018)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
I'll never "take my pills" because I'm not trans and I am not repressing anything.
>>
None of this matters
Just get on hrt
It doesn’t matter anyway
Why not try it
>>
>>35516791
Your health and appearance matter, actually.
I won't try it because I have no chance to ever be mistaken for a woman, there.
>>
>>35516855
Mr either but hey I’m legit doing better as a person now
>>
>>35516791
it's shameful and as a man i must suffer
>>
>>35516916
It isn’t nobody needs to know and you are deserve better
>>
>>35516894
I mean thats great for you but I dont think most people will have that experience. There are just too many downsides.
>>
>>35516941
wow, a tripfag in repgen, a rarer sight than big foot..
>>
Is there a repgen discord? Ppl arent makin the thread often enough baka
>>
>>35515886
not a repper anymore.

but when i was a young christian kid god wouldn't answer my prayers. so i did something i would bring me immense guilt and anxiety for the next few years- i prayed to satan.
I asked (begged) him to give me the body of my choice. Even if it meant hell I wanted out of the hell I was currently in.

Turns out neither of them exist and that folding your hands and saying words doesn't magically get you what you want, and that you actually have to try and do things yourself in this life.

My body isn't 100% what I want.
But it's at least infinitely better than what I had.
>>
>>35517285
there is barely anyone here, let alone enough for a discord, no one that seriously repps thinks about tranny topics.. other gens are also kinda dead anyway, this board is pretty dead..
everyone kinda moved to discord..

>>35517291
we don't give a fuck bro, this is a place for people that would rather die than troon out.. i don't even consider trooning out as an option anymore..
>>
>>35515886
That's ultra fembrained but I would do anything to be amab so yes
>>
hello i'm drunk and have headache....
well, that's my bit ig :/
>>
File: Ohnononono.png (39 KB, 845x139)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Oh no no no...transisters I'm...feeling...weak...*cough*.....
>>
so we're the third sex? who could have guessed...
>>
>>35518025
Are people with Body Integrity Identity Disorder a third sex as well?
>>
>>35517985
i think this was pre hrt.. idk if that is relevant though..
>>
>>35515886
yeah, probably. would i suddenly transform back if i stopped hailing satan?
>>
>>35518031
idc desu, and if I don't care why should you?
>>
do you have any experience with dissociating on purpose?
>>
>>35518054
We care about different things which is normal
>>
File: GL3zKHVXwAABeEH.jpg (85 KB, 1047x962)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
>>35515886
Would I get to be a 7 foot tall muscle mommy with a massive cock?
>>
>>35517285
ANCIENT repressor server with members who have been repping for over a decade. We hold the secrets. https://discord.gg/HCdU97D
Trannies not allowed
>>
bump cause yea..
>>
Another day masturbating to the idea of being a big titty anime girl who turns on ugly old men
>>
>>35515886
The best ever death metal trans out of Denton
Were a couple of gals who'd been friends since grade school
One was named Kyra, and the other was Jane
And they practiced twice a week in Jane's bedroom
Never settled on a name
But the top three contenders, after weeks of debate
Were "Satan's Fingers," and "The Killers," and "The Hospital Bombers"
Jane and Kyra believed in their hearts they were headed
For stage lights and Lear jets, and fortune and fame
So in script that made prominent use of a pentagram
They stenciled their drumheads and guitars with their names
This was how Kyra got sent to the school
Where they told her she'd never be famous
And this was why Jane in the letters she'd write to her friend
Helped develop a plan to get even
When you punish a person for dreaming their dream
Don't expect them to thank or forgive you
Will in time both outpace and outlive you
Hail Satan!
Hail Satan tonight!
Hail Satan!
Hail hail!
>>35518388
Yes.
>>35520015
Normal male desire.
>>35518116
Would not recommend.
>>
you could be just as happy if not more living as an effeminate gay man
>>
>>35516791
output not worth the input
>>
>>35521355
Hi-diddle-dee-dee!
Goddamn!
The tranner’s life for me!
>>
I am a victim of social contagion. I have been infected with the tranny mind virus and cannot cure myself of it. Where can I get treatment?
>>
>>35515886
Qott yes but do i still go to hell after
>>
>>35516622
>>35516613
>>35516575
Pinkpillers die
>>35516791
TOTAL PINKPILLER DEATH
>>35516894
>>35516932
>>35517291
DIE
>>
>>35521355
Tell me more about dissociation
>>35520015
I have regained enough clarity to know that deep down i still want to fuck the girls not be them, POV nonsense be damned
I shall not falter again
>>
>>35518479
Invite is invalid, could I get a new link?
>>
>>35521355
>Would not recommend.
dissociation kinda works fine for me, i managed to completely dissociate and feel good and like a man dysphoria free like i used to feel before i knew i was trans.. it is just idk how to trigger it on purpose all the time, i am like low-medium dysphoria now bc i am kinda 60-70% dissociated i assume..
>>
>>35526418
if i force myself to stop dissociating, i get extremely dysphoric and i cry, i believe that most unpassing troons are dissociated to some extent otherwise it would be extremely hard for them to function..
>>
>>35526418
im constantly out of it, i hate my body, i shower with the lights off. i still dont think im trans but i probably experience approximately what trans people experience so who cares, dysmorphia is life destroying but at least the brain can check out
>>
>>35526450
you don't sound dissociated, you sound very dysphoric, similiar to how i felt on hrt since hrt forced me to stop dissociating and increased my dysphoria by a lot, i feel a lot better now back on test..
>>
i think this is just cope for being a fuck up.
a lot of my tranny thoughts orbit around the idea of dating another tranny who is on the same level of loser as me.
I crave the mutual understanding loser x loser relationship and both of us trooning makes it not gay (kinda?)
>>
>>35526473
you are just a tranny, you are trying to dissociate now by telling yourself that you are not one since you started to experience some heavy dysphoria.. basically without realizing it you try to dissociate in order to stop the dysphoria, the confusion of not knowing if you are trans or not actually makes dysphoria lesser, ik from experience cause i used to do this a lot.. and i still do it sometimes even though i am clearly a tranny..
>>
There was a repper on twitter who I viewed as a role model for years. Big into the "managing dysphoria via other means" thing. Near the end of last year they started talking about the feelings coming back, and soon deactivated the account. Now their twitter AND medium account is deleted. Now what?
>>
>>35526727
>Big into the "managing dysphoria via other means" thing
no one that manages dysphoria well talks about it in the first place, if you really manage it well, you should just forget about it.. nothing of value was lost..
>>
>>35526796
This is true. I think we need to make an anonymous survey studying a completely random portion of the population, ask them if they have tranny feelings, have they trooned out or not, if no what strategies they take to manage them. Then we make that information publicly available. Repgen will be revived and troons will be no more.
>>
>>35526821
i believe that there are two "cures" for dysphoria, none of them fully cure it cause you can't do that but ya. the reason we feel dysphoria is bc our brain doesn't like our body so you either change your body(transition) so your brain likes it or you disconnect your brain from it(dissociation) so your brain is no longer bothered by it since there is no body to be anxious about.. the trans people that report having no gd are just dissociated properly.. every trans person has gd and gd is constant and doesn't come in waves, dissociation is the one that comes in waves, the reason we sometimes feel less dysphoria is bc we sometimes dissociate more than other times.. both transition and dissociation have their own downsides, being born cis would have been obviously better but it is what it is, i told my therapist about dissociating and if it is healthy and she told me that it doesn't matter and i shouldn't worry about it as long as i feel better and it solves my problem..
>>
>>35526906
This is a pretty interesting perspective actually
>>
>>35526471
no i am disassociated, dysphoric/dysmorphic was when i was having panic attacks seeing myself in the mirror, both on and off hrt. the only thing that helps is ignoring it but its harder to ignore the sense of loss and missing out.
>>
>>35526906
>therapist told you disassociation is good

LOL they are actually giving up on trannies, but thats mental healthcare for you. becoming an emotional zombie numb to the pain = good
>>
>>35526913
the reason you feel gradually more dysphoria after you find out that you are trans is bc you gradually dissociate less and less, i have been the most dysphoric on hrt, i literally had nightmares every time i went to sleep and my body was unbearable, why? bc hrt made me dissociate a lot less..

>>35526964
you are not missing out on anything, you have no choice in the matter, you literally can't do anything about it, unless your genetics are great, transition is not going to help you, this should make you feel better at least..

>>35526979
i don't feel bad while dissociated and i like being an emotional zombie over having dysphoria, i am cluster b and i don't feel many emotions anyways..

>becoming an emotional zombie numb to the pain
it feels like you are a psychopath in a way, but why is that even bad besides feeling more bored? i have high anxiety and i love not feeling it that much and psychopaths can be pretty successful if smart, you just have to find a way to ground yourself while dissociated, would you rather be dysphoric in pain and not be able to function at all over this?? what solution or choice do we even have?? i feel much much better and i believe i could function well if i learn to dissociate properly.. it obviously has downsides but transition also has a lot of downsides and a lot of people can't pass anyway.. even if you pass you are still trans and not normal, at least you are "cis" and normal this way..
>>
>>35526906
while I agree, I think it's possible to be satisfied with your transition if you're a youngshit/luckshit
I'm nowhere near as dysphoric as what I've read from other people, and I attribute that to being less manly than the average dude
>>
>>35527029
obviously being cis would have been a lot better but we are not and we can't change that at the moment, so we don't really have a perfect solution yet.. you can't really fully treat other things like depression and ocd anyway, you can only manage them, the same is true when you suffer from gd..
>>
I still believe we will eventually find the source of dysphoria in the brain and be able to treat it directly instead of indirectly with hormones.
>>
>>35527052
>I think it's possible to be satisfied with your transition if you're a youngshit/luckshit
obviously, i have never denied that transition works for some people but none of us are in that position and we can't change that so do we really have a choice?

if transition works for you, improves your life and you pass and feel good then that is great and amazing but for a good amount of trans people transition doesn't improve their life, in fact, for a lot of them it only makes it worse.. most trannies are suicidal and depressed asf and on drugs, just look at this board..

>>35527061
not in our lifetime sadly..
>>
>>35515886
qott:
i'd devour him whole if ever we were to meet. not in sexual way like lil nas x ridin' a stripper pole down to hell to suck the devils dick. more like pride succumbing to gluttony. like a man-eating pig.
>>
File: 20240424_113753.jpg (238 KB, 1200x1678)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
I will never look like this THOUGH
show more anime girls
>>
>>35527159
If you can't look like an anime girl what's the point in life?
>>
>>35527159
just go to horny gen, mmg, agp gen, they love cooming to anime girls there..
>>
>>35527180
There is not
>>
>>35527194
Correct
>>
>>35527223
perhaps waiting to reincarnate as an anime girl is pointless.. but since death is inevitable, might as well
>inb4 i wont reincarnate looking like this THOUGH!!!
>>
>>35526279
https://discord.gg/rxYQ3EM

captcha: A22 TTD
>>
>>35527276
is anything good there? or just coomers like here?
>>
>>35527300
Nah, just normal stuff with repflavor. See for yourself.
>>
>>35527254
I believe in an afterlife that is happy so I'm looking forward to death
>>
I just need cock I am not even a tranny
>>
>>35515886
If I recieved absolute confirmation that christianity is true I would immediatly begin after life maxing with every decision I make. Begone Satan.
>>
i feel so sick of the whole concept of identity, we're all told since we're children that we have to care about it, nurture it, always try to be better than we are. no wonder we all want to kill ourselves when its so certain that we cant actually be what we want to be and everything is just constructs and images of what the perfect person is like and we're all falling short. dysphoria is just identity schizophrenia caused by having to live in such a disgusting contradictory world.
>>
if you can rep, you're not trans, which means this entire discussion is off-topic.
>>
>>35527739
Bitterhon moment
>>
>>35527682
I mean if the threat of INFINITE torture after mortal life is real then yeah literally nothing else would matter compwred to y'know literal unending torment
>>
>>35527739
completely false, that is tranny cope to justify transition..
>>
im not meant to be alive
>>
does anybody takes repping seriously here?
>>
>>35515886
reminder that you're still a repressor if you're not taking E/T as mtf/ftm, and that's fucking stupid so take your damn hrt
>>
>>35528462
reminder that no one asked you anything but thanks for the bump..
>>
>>35528495
no one asked you retards to shit up mmg either
>>
>>35528523
Repressors are valid
>>
>>35528637
no?
>>
>>35528674
Yes

We deserve rights
>>
>>35526727
How old were they?
>>
>>35528702
like what
>>
>>35528870
$3000 in neetbux per month
>>
>>35529004
nah
how about you take home 3k a month and send it all to trannies
>>
>>35515886
What if I already hail Satan
>>
>>35529038
No sorry I hate trannies
>>
>>35529158
yeah because you're not good enough to be one LOL now where's my money bitch
>>
>>35529165
Why do you hate repressors? We're the most oppressed member of LGBTQR
>>
>>35529066
Then why havent you turned in any favors?
>>35529165
Good enough for what exactly? We can live relatively normal lives while you cannot.
>>35527128
what would happen if you subsumed him?
>>35526159
yes.
>>35517526
dont. call it that. please. but good.
>>35518038
probably not but you'll spend an eternity together with him in the afterlife so you better.
>>
>>35527739
where are we supposed to go then? there aren't many repper communities outside this one
>>
>goon to having a vagina and boobs for 4 hours
>Next day wonder if I'm REALLY trans

Anyone else do this?
>>
>>35518479
What is the secret?
What is the end game for a repper?
What do you say to those who falter?
>>
>>35529409
am i the only one here who feels dysphoric in some sense but doesnt want a vagina/boobs etc? this is fucking torture, do i even belong here.
>>
>>35529989
I am the same way, I want a big thick ass and tits but I am not too keen about having a vagina, I am turned on by being a tranny (partial AGP).
>>
>Slight hair regrowth as I haven't had laser in 2 months.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE MY BODY SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.
>>
>>35529263
>dont. call it that. please. but good
Don't call it what?
>>
>>35530534
Female-brained. its not.
>>
File: 1622377813689.jpg (64 KB, 450x333)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>35515886
disgusting op pic... thread hiddemn
>>
the first year of trooning seems fucking rancid desu.
>>
>>35529165
imagine becoming a subhuman beta wagecuck for a wife that cant even make babies omg
Though if she can she'd be having Chad's babies anyway nvm
>>
>>35529263
>Qott: yes
shit nigha>>35527913 then this is my answer like i said whats being a girl compared to burning literally forever
>>
>>35515886
Yes.

Fuck God. He betrayed me.
>>
>>35531934
it is, gotta push through the suck
>>
i'm not dysphoric so why the hell am i considering taking hrt
>>
>>35528806
Idk I'd guess like early-mid 20s maybe
>>
I had a brief Period where it was all gone, but ofc it was short lived it always is, 5 years in and I wish I had another chose, but even as I feel the reality of how I am is so far from a woman that it dose not mater what I feel, to clame I even belong among them is a crime in itself, there is no redeeming my existence outside of trying to be “normal” as long as I can, the dysphoria is intense like an everlasting grief that never wants to leave, the ghost of my mistakes will haunt me forever, 25 years old almost 26 I’ve crossed the threshold to far to even consider it, even then I would only be a cheep imitation
>>
File: 1707639781021372.png (421 KB, 555x678)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
the cia induced dysphoric thoughts unto me through the creation of a tulpa inside my brain. i am being persecuted as an otherwise healthy, normal white male. i need to accept myself as a male and perhaps the only option left is to kill the girl inside of me. many have fallen for the psyops that all of this isnt obvious normal male desire (being a girl is objectively better) i am only the messenger
>>
File: 1711136012225320.gif (1.67 MB, 230x227)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
Is there a group less supported than the AGP's?

Obviously we are not the class that suffers the most in the world. But I feel like we are the most alone.

Nobody likes us. Everyone thinks we're weird. Just for the simple fact that we are as we are. Every existing group has someone who shows solidarity and we don't.

The only group that could match it are the pedos. But people don't even differentiate between pedos and us. And even the pedos have their activists, while we generally hate ourselves all the time.

And yes, I'm just referring to reppers and hons. Agp passoids should not suffer from agpphobia, even though they are the same as us inside.
>>
If I kill myself will I still feel dysphoria in the afterlife ?
>>
i want to kill myself.
>>
>>35534793
probably
I think the eternal return is probably right and you are going to be dysphoric forever :)
>>
>>35534867
So eternally doomed to this curse, my soul must truly be evil to deserve this punishment
>>
>>35534793
>>35534867
I don't agree with exact eternal return, but I think there's good odds for reincarnation being real
anyway if you want to hedge your bets for a good reincarnation you'd better troon now and accumulate good karma.
>>
>>35534910
>you'd better troon now and accumulate good karma.
how does trooning helps me accumulate good karma
>>
>>35534910
Isent karma based on good deeds rather then personal shit like this ? Besides even if I wanted to troning ain’t a choise I can make
>>
>>35534938
>>35534951
>how does trooning helps me accumulate good karma
going against fate is bad karma
so trooning and accepting your punishment in this life, and working towards being true to yourself is probably good
>>
>>35535230
being a man is the fate you got that you go against by trooning, it is literally the opposite..
>>
>>35535259
being trans was the fate you were given
repressing goes against fate
In thai buddhism, being trans is a punishment for mistreating women in a past life. So if you refuse to be trans, you're not accepting the punishment, and will have to repeat the same life until you learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>35535230
I was born a man…if that wasn’t fated then fate is a fucko, I can’t change my biology, becoming a woman isent possible no matter how you slice it or no matter how I feel or what I want
>>
>>35535315
you were born trans
>>
>>35535324
Whatever you call it any choise to make is far to late, alredy half way to 30, whatever life I could have led is gone and dead
>>
do you guys consider yourselves to have a warrior skull or gay alien skull? how does that relate to you non-transition?
>>
https://youtube.com/shorts/emB8OwsyKNE?si=DU_aUGchIU0Gx_wm
>>
>>35535566
warrior skull 100%
i have the skull of a neanderthal
>>
File: pinkpill.png (12 KB, 496x60)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>
>>35535324
it's the chemicals in the water
>>
Does this thread get bumped still?
>>
>>35515886
I have been a Satanist for fifteen years.
I prayed to Satan recently, asking if our pact still stands. My intention I transmitted was that I would give my soul for him to command if he gives me a female body.
The next day I found the skeleton of a hare in front of my car. Prayer answered, loud and clear.
I am grateful for my Lord Satan for being in my life and granting me my wish. I do not yet have a female body, but I am on hrt and by his infernal power it will work on me.
Hail Satan.
>>
>>35535566
Nigga i have incel manlet skull
no, being bad at masculinity does not make me feminine though
>>
this general doesn't deserve a bump
>>
the real rep strat is to lift weights and nurture your inner aap.
>>
>>35515886
QOTT

I lowkey tried to sell my soul to Satan when I was a teen... He didn't answer and tbhonest that shit hurted ;-;
>>
File: 1714081852356994.jpg (119 KB, 682x1023)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
i dont understand why some people are so hideous in this world and other people seem like they had their faces and bodies sculpted by angels. its honestly such cruelty. I guess if you're ugly you just have to cope
>>
>>35538933
>but I am on hrt

Get out
>>
this thread is page 10 and my balls are itchy asf, when my balls itch hard ik that this thread is about to die and no one bumped
>>
>transbian at uni makes no effort to conceal the whole diaper fetish thing
Yep imma repress.
>>
bump. where have the reppers gone?
>>
>>35546505
here i am baby..
>>
there is no one here :(
>>
>>35546505
I'm here

I wish I had something to do besides refresh this thread
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (184 KB, 850x478)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Trying to post on r/suicidewatch but my post automatically gets taken down for hate speech directed towards myself
>>
>>35548810
That sub went downhill ages ago, there is no help to be found there these days
>>
>>35548846
Is there any other place I could vent without judgement? Most redditors would just say I have internalized transphobia and ignore everything else I have to say.
>>
File: 1684184079657453.jpg (1.11 MB, 3880x4769)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>
>>35548871
From what I know ? No, it’s a lonely existence that fee understand
>>
File: IMG_0288.jpg (52 KB, 600x744)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>35526123
Planned parenthood lol

Or….
>>
>>35526727
trooned out probably

>>35526906
>>35527029
lol your therapist is crazy. idk why tf she's telling you dissociating is fine. if it were the case that dissociating was a better option than trooning out then no one would ever do it. she's probably given up on you cause you've given up on yourself.
>>
>>35549500
>she's probably given up on you cause you've given up on yourself.
i don't think so, it is just that there is no solution beside transitioning..
>>
>>35549536
yeah no shit, thats why people do it
>>
>>35549500
>if it were the case that dissociating was a better option than trooning out then no one would ever do it.
idk, people are scared of the idea of being a man in any capacity and also stupid so they probably didn't even try it.. like even suggesting this to trannies would make them go mad so ofc they didn't try it properly..
>>
>>35549570
>idk, people are scared of the idea of being a man in any capacity and also stupid so they probably didn't even try it.. like even suggesting this to trannies would make them go mad so ofc they didn't try it properly..
i mean i did this for years, got really, really, good at the whole man act. i was on 3 different flavors of ssris to numb myself down even further. my dysphoria was practically indiscernible, but i've got almost no memories of the last decade, and i was a neet for years because i was completely apathetic to everything. i don't know how you can call that much of a life, you're just a zombie.

like i'm dysphoric as fuck and off the ssris nowadays, but somehow this seems like more of a life than dissociating to the point that I can't even have memories. and even trooning or staying dysphoric for the rest of my life seems more appealing than going back to that.
>>
going to try to masc up and stop being such a faggot for once in my life, still going to present androgynously but for once i want to try embracing my moid traits rather than wanting to run away from them
>>
>>35549682
idk, i hope that in my case it will be different, i dissociated all my life anyway before knowing i was trans and it was ok, i was unemployed and a neet for a year and a few months and i discovered i was trans 10 months ago and i don't remember much of this year, it is all very foggy but it has more to do with being a neet and unemployed and having no routine and structure in life than with dissociating, also you have been on ssris too, and if they were the benzos variety obviously you were a zombie that barely remember anything, as i said, being a neet and doing nothing all day kinda stops the time and you lose track of it and also obviously you have no memories since you made none and only stayed in bed, at least that is what i did.. this would happen to a cis person also and i doubt that it has anything to do with dissociation..
>>
>>35516791
what's the point if it's not going to change my appearance
>>
>>35549789
that is why humans need a routine, otherwise they lose track of time and yea..
>>
>>35549682
you are still dissociated to some extent if you still look like a man otherwise you would just have too much dysphoria, i think in your case it was the ssris + lack of meaning/structure in life that made you feel that way, obviously going off the ssris made you feel better since they were numbing you..
>>
File: I_get_it.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
It's just autism. It was autism the whole time.
>>
File: 20240426_040925.jpg (309 KB, 1656x1900)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
Iwnb sexy curvy anime girl
i should coom myself into the next life
>>
how to enjoy gay sex more as a repper?
>>
>>35516575
HRT isnt a magic potion, it cant make a man into a woman. it can only turn a young twink/boy into one and even then if the genetics are too masculine it wont work.
>>
Hrt only works on the real life equivalent of "draw a girl and call it a guy" tier of boys and sometimes not even then
>>
>>35515886
I feel ashamed to have lived to almost 30. I always promised myself I would off myself before then, the one and only promise to myself that I vowed to keep, and now the deadline is rapidly approaching. I have never had any kind of life worth living and yet I've continued to eat, sleep, wake, repeat, for almost 30 years. It's amazing how humans can adjust to pretty much anything and persist in total misery. But I guess I've only ever lived right on the edge of being miserable enough to kms, I guess never experienced the kind of dysphoria that makes people kill themselves as teenagers, the kind which I guess feels like being on fire and needing to do something to put out the flames immediately? Instead I've lived with the kind that makes you feel like you're already dead, like you died along time ago and now your ghost is possessing some random man's body, forced to live that man's life and have that man's experiences and memories
>>
>>35553990
Too real. I promised myself I'd kill myself before I turned thirty. I'm thirty one. I'm just waiting for the cigarettes to give me cancer so I can die via natural causes.
>>
>>35553990
Yeah.
Sad how many unfortunate wretches live such depressing and tormented lives
>>
File: opmk2.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Reading this thread I realized I only have mild dysphoria so I never bothered to transition. It's bad sometimes but most of the time I just shrug my shoulders and move on thinking it's too much of a hassle to change my entire life.
>>
i hate being sexually attracted to women and femininity, makes me feel like such a gross agp freak
>>
i wish i was born asian so i had no dht in my system and could rep forever and just be a crossdresser
>>
>>35515886
as my dysphoria has gotten worse ive desided to go back to self harm, after i deserve it, its sad that the only way i can manage my ever growning dysphoria is putting more scares on my body, but we all do what we must to stave of the curse
>>
Anyone feel like they're in a constant fight-or-flight state. I don't do anything all day and still feel like this I used to be better at just focussing on other stuff, these days I really can't do anything like it.

I feel more and more estranged from people who were once good friends, just because I feel like I'm not really a person. I don't get anything out of being with them I just feel the same anxiety I feel when I'm alone.

I'm really unsure if I can keep this up for longer and transition would probably not work out even if I got surgery. I also can't just try reping with getting a family and stuff because I'm not attracted to women. I genuinely feel like I got nothing to live for and no amount of therapy helps because shrinks just don't know what to do with me:(
>>
>>35555254
i feel you anon, ive become estranged to my own reflecftion even, the reality i live in and what is around me dose not corolate, wile im not stricktly a repper im not going to boter transioning either, im to old to even consider it, i feel stuck like im in limbo wating for jugment of some kind, like i have comited some grand sine in an old life and now i suffer for it, thinking like this is the only way ive been able to live with the pain of the dysphoria, even as a tried when i was younger to be myself all around me rejected it, i dont think i was ever ment to sucseed, its a horendous paradox we live, i feel alone in a way few if anyone can understand, its a lonly existance, being surounded by all i care bout so much only to feel i was never there at all
>>
>>35554815
Don't. It's fine to feel attracted to women. Why wouldn't it be? It's also fine to want to build your body towards a goal. Whatever that goal may be. You don't even have to reach the goal, the journey is still time well spent on self improvement. Learning about yourself. Don't let the worms win. They just want you to suffer.
>>
Being unpassable saved me from being trans.
I bless my chad genetic and i pray for trans people.
>>
>tfw almost 25
Once I become undoubtedly too old, I hope I'll never have these thoughts again.
I mean, I only really want to be a young girl, not an old hag
>>
>>35515886
Official /repgen/ census poll
Curious what kind of people we have here
https://strawpoll.com/kogjkAK21Z6
>>
>>35541952
Reminder this is what the niggas telling you to "take your pills" look like. Don't join them in hell.
>>
>>35555254
For me I'm just really bored all the time. I find myself pacing around my house or masturbating for hours or staring at the ceiling. NOTHING IS FUN.
>>
im afraid im becoming an alcholic
i just want to numb the pain
>>
File: 1714171407700213.png (772 KB, 828x1402)
772 KB
772 KB PNG
20 years from now you will crack and this will be you, all that pain just to become this, at least everyone else will be laughing.
>>
>>35559193
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU PINK PILLER
I will rope before turning into something that disgusting
>>
>When you find out "Mental effects" are just placebo

bros....
>>
Anyone else repress because they hate the idea of being phyisally weak? I know a lot of troons fetishize being someone who cant' defend themselves but I hate the idea.
>>
>>35559673
Yeah that's how it usually goes.
Transition>>3 years later> rope
>>
>>35559193
Yes, and I will contribute to the 41% statistic to complete the cycle for new reppers to be born.
>>
>>35515886
Is increased BDD/self hatred (after repping for entire life) common w/ realizing I have AGP?
>>
>>35559193
>u/[deleted]
Kek
>>
Crying on the floor yay
>>
theres nothing to repress, some people are born hideous monsters and some people are born pretty and get to have a normal life, thats all there is to it. we're just animals, why take it all so seriously
>>
>>35562385
Because at the end of the day people don’t want to see themselves as ugly, and we live in a world that teaches those how are different that they need to fit in to be considered worth a anything

Gender dysphoria is an insidious poison, or at lest it so for me, I’m not a reper but I can’t call myself trans either, I’m somehere in the midle dishusting and middling, if there is a way to ease the pain I can’t see it
>>
I think it's funny that Gender Dysphoria is probably highly genetic and that trannies are choosing to sterilize themselves. The tranny problem is going to fix itself.
>>
i was actually doing pretty well repping/dissociating for a while, but then some fucking irl tranny had to go and call me a femboy and now i'm rotting in my room wishing i'd been born a boy again.

transitioning's just not an option for me because i don't want to look like my dad, and i don't want to have to constantly perform masculinity in order to be taken seriously. i like cute things and dressing feminine, so i should just stay a girl, but then every so often i'm reminded of the body i'm stuck in and i want to throw up.
>>
>>35563007
The dysphoria will pass. It always does.
>>
Buddhists believe that trannies are evil woman of a past life, who are punished by being re-incarnated to live as trannies. That's why ladyboys are more or less integrated in Thailand -- they feel sorry for them having been "cursed".

so what did you all did in past lifes? there is a reason why did you re-incarnated as a tranny but not being able to show it, karma is a bitch
>>
How to cope with the realization that you traded your perversions for a good education and job. I'm a university student and started HRT, I can't imagine how funny I'll look, being admitted as a guy and being treated like a guy, getting a diploma as a guy looking like a girl. How can I wash myself away from this shame? I simply won’t survive this pressure, how people will look at me and laugh behind my back. I also live in a country where transgender people, as a rule, do not leave their homes and do not interact with society in any way, which is doubly difficult for me
>>
File: mpvnet_8sXdPI34Tr.jpg (138 KB, 1600x877)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>felt the shape of my body parts again
>>
How do I cope with the realization that trannies will continue to be deceived by bitterhons who trick them into transitioning.
>>
you are gae
>>
>>35515886
how dose one live past such ever growing pain, to stand along the beauty of this world wile a monster is truly a strange feeling, gods must pity us as we step on there stage
>>
>>35565117
>Buddhists
did buddhists think about this stuff
if karma was real wouldn't there be a difference between hons and passoids
>>
Can someone here make a hrtgen thread?
I have some questions but mtfg ignores me as usual
>>
>>35569448
kek, it is so funny to ask this here..
>>
>>35569492
Idk where to ask and I don't want to make a new thread just for this
>>
gonna go cry in my bathtub while contemplating hrt
>>
File: 1689386115308924.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
i just have a bad case of peter pan syndrome so my brain thinks trooning out is a reasonable solution
>>
>>35553990
>>35554009
>>35554047
>wow, it turned out that I don't have the guts to kill myself
>who woulda thunk?! me! a person so aftaid of judgment that I'm unable to manmode on HRT
Other ex-reppers kept telling you about this, why didn't you listen?
>t. ex-repper who tried offing themselves in their early 20s, chickened out twice, realized it takes guts, and decided to start HRT "to see what happens, who cares, I'm suicidal anyway"
>>
y'know if I were a feminine person transitioning would feel more justifiable, but I'm masculine in looks and personality.

I think the primary part of my brain that is messed up is whatever deals with body ownership and that's it.
>>
>>35572660
in a similar boat myself, if i had femein hobies or even acted femmenin i would probebly go trough with it but i have anything but that
>>
>>35572675
I was reading into body identity integrity disorder and the parallels with gender dysphoria are startling. There's also significant overlap between the disorders.

This is what supports my idea that for some people (like me) GD is just a mental illness that makes normal males want female bodies.
>>
>>35572722
idk about any of that, i gave up trying to understand any of this a long time ago, i just know it gets worse with time for me
>>
>>35565117
i’m unironically a Buddhist and yeah i prob killed someone or something in a past life, no way you get this kind of dice roll otherwise.

>>35568743
hons = serial killers, war criminals
passoids = probably robbed a bank or something and got away with it
>>
>>35572755
Strattera helped me with my Gender Dysphoria. Strange as that might sound. It was worse in the past
>>
>>35572967
no clue what that is, been on meds for my other stuff before, just tends to make it worse, as i become more aware of how much pain i really am in
>>
>>35560739
how to stop ?
>>
I JUST WANT TO BE A TWINK I DONT WANT TO BE AN AVERAGE DUMPY GROWN MAN
>>
CRISPR and related technologies will allow us to cure dysphoria. I can't wait!!
>>
File: 796sj9w7piwc1.jpg (27 KB, 750x374)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I don't know what to do with my sexuality anymore, I want to be cute because I can't be strong but I'm afraid of the idea of having sex with men even though I'm attracted to some of them
>>
>>35572660
maybe you are a tomboy in the body of a man
here is subreddit for butch trannys
https://www.reddit.com/r/MTFButch/
>>
I’ve come to realize just how bothersome everything is. It’s like the entire world is just constantly screaming and fighting and I’m somehow supposed to make sense of it and make something out of my life. I can’t even leave my bed anymore I have no one to talk to and I just want to sleep forever. I have never felt like this before, I’m kind of scared but I’m also too tired to feel that fear.
>>
>>35575391
>maybe you are a tomboy in the body of a man

You ever notice that all mtf just happen to be the 1 in 10,000 women who happen to like Warhammer 40k, low level programming, counter-strike, gooning, sissy porn, and mathematics?

It's like WOAH how wild is that coincidence?
>>
just waiting for social collapse so in the middle of the apocalypse I would ether die or worry about other things
t. gay dude that sometimes feels weird about their birth gender
>>
>>35553990
Same decided when I was 15 or 14 I’d die in a blazing motorbike crash before 30. Then it became just sui
>>
>>35577076
tf is wrong with low level? Jealous you dont know asm?
>>
I think repression is giving me brain damage, but I will solder on.
>>
>>35578062
soldier*
>>
>>35577076
>You ever notice that all mtf just happen to be the 1 in 10,000 women who happen to like Warhammer 40k, low level programming, counter-strike, gooning, sissy porn, and mathematics?

This is why I will never troon despite being a little AGP in the head. The level of cognitive dissonance required to believe in Female Essence theory is literally insane.
>>
maybe this will sound crazy but this is one of the more tolerable threads on the board, to the point I like to hang out here often even though I'm trans
>>
File: bee.jpg (40 KB, 800x800)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>35577076
>>35572660
>>35579383
>feminists spend 60+ years fighting to dismantle the retarded notion that certain interests are male/female, with instead a focus on cultural and social factors that make patriarchy ascribe masculinity/femininity to such things
>retarded repressors go "uhhhhh i'm so malebrained :("

plot twist retard-kun, it turns out that liking warhammer, programming, counter strike, or math are not 'male' in any way and are considered as such by sexist social norms and ingroup effects that lead to women who try to get into them being ostracized.

further, the reason you are into these things is not because you are malebrained, it's because you were an anxious dysphoric child and teenager who spent 8 hours a day on the computer because online spaces let you explore the identity you actually have instead of the one that society forced upon you.
>>
Reminder:
you will never be a woman
even if you were a woman you would be ugly
gender dysphoria isn't even real
having a penis is better than having a vagina
children are life's greatest joy
>>
>>35580431
I've heard this from you all my life, dad and what are you doing at the 4chan?
>>
>>35580406
>plot twist retard-kun, it turns out that liking warhammer, programming, counter strike, or math are not 'male' in any way

Yes they are
Men and women are different
Deal with it troon
>>
can i forget about being trans or not think 24/7 about being trans? i am dysphoric but being a man is not that awful, but thinking about being a troon 24/7 is, i just want to let it go and move on with my life but i can't..
>>
Is it better to be a meth addict or a nonpassing tranny.
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (327 KB, 1170x789)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
How do I tell my sister I’m a repper without her telling our parents and trying to pinkpill me? We’re both autistic and all of her friends are trans. She also constantly talks about how JK Rowling is a loser. I desperately need someone to talk to about this stuff, but I’m afraid she’d just call me transphobic if I explain I’m actually just malebrained autosapphoerotic male. It wouldn’t surprise me if one of her friends is a tranner who would recognize the terms I use and use their origination from 4Chan to delegitimize them.

It’s like I’m completely unable to mention half of the thoughts running through my head because they’re all trans related and if my family knew everything would be ruined.
>>
>>35583080
Forgot to mention, but she’s cis
>>
>>35583080
Does your sister gossip? If yes, she will absolutely tell your parents.
>>
>>35583116
Our parents aren’t transphobic, but they’re the typical woke cissies that use phrases like “changing gender” and don’t understand anything about any of this stuff. They’d needlessly worry and I’d probably end up in the psych ward if I just said what’s on my mind without a filter to them.
>>
>>35583136
Just answer the question
>>
>>35583245
She doesn’t “gossip”, but she worries way too much so she’ll probably tell on me
>>
>>35583080
there is no way to explain it to your sister because you need years of terminally online brainrot to think that what you're doing isn't incredibly retarded
>>
>>35583264
If I’m not actually trans and I tell her about it, then I’ll essentially be telling my sister I have a fetish for no reason whatsoever. I’ll also make her worry way too much when she’s already stressed out about university.
>>
>>35583329
>refuses to allow a significant part of your sense of self to exist
>as a result it manifests in the one place you are unable to control (sexuality)
>tell yourself that if you can't see it, it doesn't exist and therefore it's just a fetish
this is either bait or you've fallen for the most obvious self-psyop ever
>>
>>35583437
It’s not even a typical sort of fetish for me, it’s an emotion fetish. I mostly feel like a male when having sexual thoughts and often self-insert as the male. But I hate feeling this and feel incredibly gross and guilty for it. The longer I go without having sexual feelings the calmer I get and the more I feel like myself. I used to self-harm after sexing myself, but now I instead started taking finasteride and SSRIs in an attempt to turn myself asexual.
>>
>>35583509
>emotion fetish
so u literally just want to be a girl??? not even sexually?????? and you're calling it a fetish????????
>>
>>35583558
I self insert as the male in sex because I’m mentally a man
>>
>>35583572
dude the whole "mentally an X" thing is fully retarded the 4chan malebrained/fembrained thing is the exact same thing as the normie "i was born in the wrong body" it's made the fuck up. you self insert as a man because you're living as a man. if you would be happier as a woman who gives a shit what "brain" you have lol
>>
>>35583509
>I mostly feel like a male when having sexual thoughts and often self-insert as the male. But I hate feeling this and feel incredibly gross and guilty for it
I feel this. I feel "male", no genital dysphoria. Holy shit everything else is bad. Sex is only physical good and it's mentally unpleasant and disgusting.
Is this "femboy" GD? It's not BDD, it's not confidence, it's not how others see me but it's how I see myself. I have issues with my stomach fat, body hair, facial hair. HRT is working.
One of my unconscious repper copes was wearing a t-shirt all the time, in front of others, while sleeping, always. My boyfriend conditioned that out of me but I realized that sex was tolerable when wearing a tank top.

Sorry I'm word vomiting now. I'm trying to see who has the same GD as I do.
IMO keep taking finasteride. Be very careful with your dopamine and serotonin receptors, it's not worth touching them for side effects.
>>
>>35583080
It's fine, you'll be able to work out the language, esp if you're talking about the same emotions. Tell her to keep a secret or else XYZ and don't be concerned with other family
>>
>>35584069
But she’s cis, she has never felt the same emotions
>>
File: 1713919713435405.jpg (86 KB, 746x1024)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>get banned
>stop using 4chan for a bit
>tranny thoughts go away
>don't give a shit anymore
yeah, this shit is literally just a memetic mind virus.
later reppers i wish you all the best.
>>
>>35584546
see you next week john
>>
File: twinkdeath7.jpg (1.99 MB, 3000x3000)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
I showed my therapist this picture and she legit started laughing. Like full on closing eyes and covering mouth with hand laughing. I just kind of smiled awkwardly and tried explaining that this is all true, but she just looked down on me because I tried being emotionally vulnerable. FUCK CISSOIDS
>>
>>35584671
Troons think men age worse than women because 99% of women wear make up. Strip off that paint and a 40 yo woman will look just as bad

Peter Pan syndrome at its finest
>>
File: 1694900599750582.png (134 KB, 354x342)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
this life is so shitty it's unbelievable bu I can't just bring myself to kill myself, why am I like this?
>>
>>35584800
I can see my female family member aging without makeup ....
>>
>>35585869
Men age better than women lol
>>
File: 1714331921433074.png (748 KB, 1200x675)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
>>35584671
this image always makes me laugh because it's the most cherry-picked bullshit around

sam hyde roided out for fucks sake, of course he looks like a fucking ogre
>>
>>35584671
If you unironically fell for this very obvious bait image you deserve to get laughed at. It’s got Varg and Sam Hyde on it ffs
>>
>>35515886
if any of what i felt was right then why dose the world hate it so much ?
>>
File: anime_girl2.png (1.13 MB, 1310x1926)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
I'm gradually slipping into serious drug addiction. The fate of every repper....
>>
>>35584671
when troon delusions meet reality
>>
>>35588995
what type of drug?
>>
>>35588317
Haters and reppers, anon. Haters and REPPERS. I think the rate of GD is at least double the rate of transitioning transgender people.
>>
>>35589235
Right now it's methamphetamine.
>>
>>35589244
If we lived in a world that didn’t punish you for having this shit in your brain id be myself but there is no room for that
>>
>>35583080
I did exactly what youre describing with my own sister before. It was incredibly awkward. I had to force out all my words while cringing and trying to explain that I am not actually trans but I wanna be a woman while my sister was just trying to hug me and comfort me. At the time I felt like my head was gonna explode if I didnt tell anyone but I desisted and havent talked about it with her since. Any time the topics of gender, LGBT etc come up, it gets very uncomfortable to be around her now since she knows my secret. So just dont do it and talk about it with randos on the internet til your feels go away.
>>
>>35583437
ahhh yess, the feels just "manifest" in another place, which causes you to want to watch sissy hypno. seems legit. what is this honscience? are you even listening to yourself?
>>
>watch female vtuber clips online
>get upset and jealous
i'm pathetic
>>
File: 1713921354309572.png (88 KB, 344x342)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
I'm about to fail some if not most of my final projects/exams in senior year of college.
I have a job riding on my graduation this friday.
I know I could've done better but I'm still fucking exhausted.
Decent career is the only thing I really have to look forward to, so ig I'm killing myself this summer.
Sorry mom.
>>
>>35515886
how to cure a tights/pantyhose fetish? Every other day the itch comes & I can't stop. Every week I keep buying more. How to stop?
>>
>>35593655
is this normal?
>>
Had an absolute fucking nightmare that my therapist told my mother I'm trans and go by a new name. I was crying and screaming until being woken up by my alarm lol
>>
>>35593965
I find tights mesmerizing. Under certain lighting they glow or make legs n feet look perfect. I privately CD I them (often w/ blouse or tunic or leotards, some boots or legwarmers n enjoy myself. Is this AGP or no?
>>
>Date girl
>She tells me she'd like me better as a guy
>Date guy
>He remarks of feminine my body is, thinking it's a compliment
Should I just kill myself at this point. I will never pass and there's no point in even trying.
>>
>>35592819
why would you kill yourself over a job dummie
think about what you're even saying, you can just get a different job, your mom would rather you be a neet than commit suicide
>>35590396
that's just because vtubers are gross, stop watching them, they are the worst traits of anime combined with the worst traits of women
>>35593655
buy "male tights" and start wearing them as a guy
it will either fade or it will be harmless
>>35594874
believe it or not 200 years ago guys used to wear stuff like this
if you really just prefer a certain kind of clothing there's not much wrong with it, you can find a masculine version of it that's actually probably even better
>>
>>35594933
>male tights
Yeah, I buy those too, ballet tights especially. Running tights are footless though
>masculine version
But it's the feminity erotic aspect that gets me. I put them on, see myself in mirror, paired w/ complimentary gear, look at my feet, my calves, my hips and glutes encased in this second skin, often getting a reaction. Will spend hours repeating this in a day and privately CDing, RPing various scenarios. I can't stop.
>>
>>35590396
I had to unfollow saruei after she started posting (heavily photoshopped) cosplay pics all the time recently
Every time it just hits me with a wave of bad depressed feelings and saps my energy
>>
>>35576840
Let yourself sleep more, it sounds like you need it
Also look up autistic burnout
>>
What's a good cope I can use? Alcohol is a no-go because it gives me terrible headaches.
>>
File: IMG_9184.jpg (106 KB, 960x960)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>Very busy last week, all week, hardly any thoughts about this
>Finished all my work and now easing off again
>Thoughts come back full strength
>Every night I dream of having been a girl from the start
>>
>>35595026
>But it's the feminity erotic aspect that gets me.
that's why wearing a masculine version (especially in public) might help
>>
>>35594933
>>35595748
she was just talking about normal woman things and i'm like fuck i will never be able to do that
>>
>>35588317
genuinely convinced what >>35589244 said is right. i think gd is much more common than we think, probably around the same rate as being gay, but few troon out and few recognize they actually have tranny brain. gd is subtle enough when you don't recognize it and often crippling when you do.

>>35595788
anti-depressants are helping me a lot i find, not perfect and feel like a zombie, but daily life is much more manageable.
>>
>>35596264
>gd is subtle enough when you don't recognize it and often crippling when you do
been anything but subtle for me
>>
>>35584671
the only genuine case of twink death here is leo, the rest is just because they are bald and have a beard or they got fat and did too many drugs.
>>
My dad had a dream recently where I asked him for state assisted suicide like the Canadians have
I’ve actually been thinking about killing myself a lot recently, not right now but when im in my 40s probably
I wonder if he could see it in my eyes or his subconscious noted it somehow
>>
File: intro-1627497281.jpg (137 KB, 780x438)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
God my life is becoming a nightmare, it's intolerable... It wasn't supposed to be this way. Tempted to get really into religion to try and ignore these feelings, try and transmute this horrible sensation into some genericised suffering for the sake of holiness, or whatever. Maybe temper it by leaning into the homosexual predilections I already act upon, there've been a lot of homosexual Thelemite Christians... & keep working on my art, I imagine all the best artists the world ever created were reppers, as they had an infinite well of melancholia to draw from
>>
This dumb "would you rather encounter a man or a bear in the woods" meme is doing bad things for my repping. Feeling like I was born as the "evil" sex and I can't escape that unless I become something that most people despise: a trans woman...
>>
THE HAIR ON M YFACE IS GETTING THICKER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH
>>
If we didn't have access to porn and anime like half as many people would transition
>>
>>35598179
>Tempted to get really into religion
I have tried this in the past, at first it provides temporary relief especially in liturgically conservative churches, but if you have strong pharaoh genetics, you will absorb the mystical knowledge like a sponge, making you even more insane and weighted by the knowledge of good and evil than before. It seems distracting yourself with creative endeavors is the best long term medicine.
>>
>>35599759
I dont watch porn but I almost got pinkpilled. It's more about internet communities and algorithms feeding people into them.
>>
>>35599759
tranime was japans revenge against the west for hiroshima
>>
>>35527276
Do you have another link? Expired.
>>
>>35599813
True.

Don't some people think Hemingway was a repper. And he's basically America's Chekhov. To be HONest half the male créatives of the XX century were pansies of some sort. It would explain a lot of things
>>
>>35515886
i wish i had friends
>QOTT
if satan exists then god also exists
in which case upon learning that i would be as faithful as possible so that god will let me be a woman in heaven
>>
>>35599759
i really do wonder if i had never been exposed to the idea of being feminine as a male if i wouldnt have got all these brainworms and would have been normal and masculine.
>>
File: Asleep.png (30 KB, 582x433)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>Be repper
>try HRT
>feel barely any different
>quit HRT and go back to repressing
>>
>>35599759
Maybe but that doesn't sound like the good outcome, that's the "plug your ears and pretend it doesn't exist" option.
"Tranime" is a hilarious because it's a real meme in the sense of transmittable information. It's enough to simply see a female-looking man. The tranny genes have already been in place for millenia
>>
>>35601128
>. It's enough to simply see a female-looking man. The tranny genes have already been in place for millenia

The problem with tranime is it's sort of like a superstimulus to the trannoid brain. It's not real. You can't be an anime girl, ever. But your dysphoric brain is taking a hit of what is equivalent to meth when it sees one. It skyrockets your dysphoria but for no useful reason.
>>
>>35601102
good call, after 6 months of hrt all that changed is i got boobs and now im a man with boobs. lmfao
>>
I recently gave myself an estrogen injection and the next day I began to regret it very much. I know that all this is pointless, I will never be a woman, I am simply deforming myself, my body, my soul and dooming myself to lifelong loneliness. I know that I cannot cope with the pressure that I will have to face from friends, family, work colleagues - they will all look at me as if I am crazy. And if it weren't for this pressure, I would continue to pump myself with estrogen.
>>
>>35600637
As darkness blankets the world, quiet and deep,
I'll hold onto the link, a promise to keep.
With the first light, as morning takes flight,
I'll share it again, in the day's early light.
>>
>>35595813
>But it's the feminity erotic aspect that gets me.
>that's why wearing a masculine version (especially in public) might help
But I get turned by them. Thats the issue. The sight of myself in them. Yet I'm also deeply ashamed. Yet it seems to feed the fetish. The way tights look under certain lighting (look at ballet) just makes me go insane. Been this way since childhood. I wanted do ballet but was forbidden. Is this agp or no?
>>
>>35601165
Maybe? For me it's the same dysphoric feeling I've gotten IRL with the same strength. The difference is that
-I got to explore the feeling instead of just getting weirdly mogged by an androgynous person on the bus
-anime made sure to clarify the gender after showing. It's not about seeing a character and getting dysphoria from the looks. It's about seeing a "female" and then learning "male" or vice versa. The idea that you CAN change gender appearance
The real mind virus is knowing that it's possible
>>
Sometimes I feel like I must start taking oestrogen right away just to stop my body from reaching some final, even more monstrous form, but my body is completely fucked for non-tranny reasons and is going to require regular surgeries, probably once every one-to-three years. Under the NHS: and healthcare's relation to transgender is becoming a hot button issue. The thought of surgeons seeing my degenerate, half-transformed as they cut me open is completely nauseating. But the idea of my body becoming what it'll eventually be if I don't intervene is equally so. I can't win
>>
>>35601418
>The real mind virus is knowing that it's possible
Seeing timelines kicked my dysphoria into overdrive
>>
File: repressor_data.png (71 KB, 811x212)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>35601418
>idea that you CAN change gender appearance

Meh
The effect sizes for HRT for adults is pretty weak. It's only good for young people. 20% reduction certainly isn't bad but, really, we need other treatments. HRT is NOT an acceptable treatment for GD.
>>
>>35601165
tranime is like crack for the tranny susceptible brain, you’re just feeding it until it begins to rely on trannyism to even function
>>
>>35601676
That’s suicidal ideation which I think becomes more stable in adulthood. Severe psychological distress was reduced by 81% in adults. You won’t find a single medication on the market that has an effect size that large on overall mental health.
>>
>>35601686
there's way too many people transitioning now. It's not possible this can all be attributed to better reporting.

Something weird is going on.

>>35601742
>That’s suicidal ideation which I think becomes more stable in adulthood.

over
>>
>>35601301
>>35600637
Actually, since the thread is about to die, have it now https://discord.gg/BfyF7Rz
>>
File: goodbye4tran.png (1019 KB, 727x1000)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
Would you really be happier if you were born a woman? Would all of your insecurities and self-image issues never have manifested? Or would you instead be posting here about how much you wish you were a guy?

You can present yourself however you want, anon. You can open up to people emotionally, they wouldn’t hate or look down upon you. No person you met is going to turn out to he a terf who sniffs out your insecurities and shames you because you like yuri. No one is going to look down on you behind your back because you don’t fit into traditional gender roles. Everything is exaggerated on the internet, especially negative stereotypes and prejudices, especially those against autistic men. Being a woman isn’t some magic cure that would suddenly give you all of the support you need and make you have a girlfriend to hug as you cry while falling asleep. You can experience almost everything you associate with womanhood while remaining a man.

What’s most important is that you stop making being miserable part of your identity. Do the exact opposite. Avoid everything triggering your negative thoughts, ESPECIALLY 4Chan. Spend your time improving yourself and having fun just reading books or playing video games or something.

Also, you need to get a social life. I can’t understate how important this is. I know it’s a lot harder to socialize when you’re autistic and you probably have a bunch of other diagnoses, but it’s not at all impossible. It’s kind of innately understood on 4Chan that we’re all social outcasts who are here because we’re autistic and we’re going to remain here for the rest of our lives. But autism has nothing to do with being a malebrained 4Chan user. Tons of autists have no idea what 4Chan is and live their life just like neurotypicals. There is literally nothing keeping you on this site other than your mindset. You can get the happy social life you want, you just need to work to get it rather than sulking in self-pity.
>>
>>35602035
Post so cliche it's the script for the next marvel movie
>>
>>35601676
Meh that wasn't my point. I was just commenting on memetics. IMO transmitting the info early would let everyone be youngshit. Suppressing the information makes more reppers and lateshits.
Sorry I'm a tourist. A midshit. Still trying to figure out my GD because it's not the same as most MTF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.