[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713563150439789m.jpg (91 KB, 707x1024)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
I'm tired boss.
>>
File: 1713488941034525m.jpg (103 KB, 1024x896)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>>35516158
None of those words are in the Bible. Someone check please. I know you read these posts.

FEMALE

BRAINED

BOTTOMS
>>
>more out of touch "inclusivity" ready to be capitalized on for backlash cred by agitproopers
HAHA I LOVE HUMANITY CIVILIZATION IS WORTH SAVING AND US BEING A THRIVING INTERCONNECTED SPECIES IS A GOOD THING
>>
Not LGBT related
>>
>>35516158
liberals in big corporations have probably done more optics damage for LGBT people than anyone else
>>
>>35516158
The only reason they can do this is because gamers are literally addicted and will accept whatever bad updates happen. Even if you are principled you're outnumbered 10:1 by people who aren't. That and it being malebrained is why I don't play games anymore.
>>
You'd think such a firm would go "there's lots and lots of different body shapes out there, so giving users a broad range of options to pick from would allow players to better pick one that they feel is right" but instead it's always a downgrade.
Are we sure it's actually the fault of these consultancy firms and not the developers demanding the least labor intensive solution for getting diversity bucks?
>>
>>35516214
You've done that to yourself, troons. It's not the allies' fault that you, overnight, developed a culture of grooming kids.
>>
>>35516256
it's 100% both, this is the inevitable pile of shit at the bottom of the slide
>>
>>35516256
it's a mix of ideology and just plain lack of effort
corps submit designs to these consultants then they take one look at it and go "yep looks weird and ugly, how very inclusive" and ship it
>>
So sweet baby is directly tied to Fink right? GG2 needs to kick off there’s something more to SBI. It’s unnerving how they continue to double down.
>>
>>35516263
I'm not a tranny
pinkpilling/egg cracking minors is creepy but it's not like all trannies are doing it
>>
I’m trans and a gamer gater. I’m tired of this. I just want games to be fun so me and my Gf can play together
>>
>>35516177
"with" probably is
>>
>>35516187
Liberal theyfab inclusivity and chuds using them to strawman will bicker until the end of time and destroy medical for trans people in the process. They hate each other but can't exist without one another, like Batman and the Joker.
>>35516263
It's grooming when it's values you don't like, it's raising children with good morals when it's values that you do like. Stuff like desmond is amazing has much more to do with gay culture than trans culture honestly.
>>
>>35516348
As is “before” I suspect
>>
>>35516214
this.

the lesbian/gay protections should have been quietly extended to tranners putting in effort and that should have been that.

>yeah Tammy used to be Ted
>yeah Tammy still looks a great deal like Ted
>But every day Tammy is trying as hard as she can to be Tammy and not Ted. She has pristine grooming, good makeup, and a very pleasant demeanor. And, she is very good at her job and most people like working with her.
>Joel doesn't like her because she used to be a Ted. Joel needs to shut the fuck up or get hit.

This is how it was supposed to go. Instead we have no effort, balding transbians being completely obnoxious and hiding behind trans protections when anybody dares to fire them.
>>
File: 1713583307942746.png (252 KB, 410x706)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
I'm tired boss
>>
>>35516171
kek brickhon body for everyone
>>
File: IMG_5074.jpg (1.08 MB, 1179x2556)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
As much as it sucks for others. I’m so happy I got to change my Pokemon GO char to match my transition.

I opened the account when I was 16 and repping hard (I was browsing a number of trans sites back then and considering DIY HRT at the time lel)

It’s nice I got to change it, as there was no option to change gender before.

Models look like ass though, and I’ve noticed clothing like skirts will just clip through the legs.
>>
>>35516158
>gaymer
>term meaning male who is gay and plays videogames
>consulted for new bodymorphs
>all bodies are male bodies
Interesting.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.