[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me ftm
>meet some cool trans girl at uni few months ago
>we become close friends
>yesterday we stayed together more then usual, it was around 1am
>we had our usual talk
>in the middle of our talk she stopped talking and told me "I have to tell you something"
>*2 minutes of silence*
>uh so what is it?
>"I'm extremely jealous of your beauty, youthfulness, life, face hair etc" "I wish I could be like you, I wish I can have your life"
>wtf?
>After this she told me "I'm sorry, goodbye". She wakes up and left me.

After I come back home I tried to contact her but it seems like she blocked me on everything.
What does this mean? Why did she did this? Is it all my fault?
Is our friendship gone forever?
What now?
>>
Lol. You will always be a woman and she never will be. Such is life
>>
>>35516438
How is this connected to my post
>>
>>35516446
you obviously dont pass yet and your smol bean young afab body triggered her dysphoria
>>
>>35516446
Have you ever experienced dysphoria? Do you know what dysphoria is?
>>
>>35516194
sorry about the random shitheads on here anon.
seems like she was extremely dysphoric and/or envious of you. it unfortunately can’t be helped and it seems like you dodged a bullet but — is there any other way you can contact her? even in person? at least let her know you wanna carry on the friendship.
>>
>>35516534
This is such horrible advice. Be a man and just move on. Not everybody is going to get along and not every friendship is going to last for forever. This one ended.

Or I guess call them and beg for their attention like any other common girl that has gotten rejected. OP, its your choice how you want to deal with it. Are you an actual man or are you just larping?
>>
>>35516465
What the fuck
>>35516515
Are you retarded
>>35516534
Shd blocked me on everything
I don't know what to do anymore
>>35516607
So it's just over and I should give up?
>>
>>35516659
If you wanna be a real male, there are 2 choices:

1. you just forget about her and find someone else to hang out with
2. you stalk her and kidnap/rape her

any other choice means you are still a female
>>
>>35516829
I don't like to stalk, also I don't want to hurt her.
I guess it's time to forget about her.
>>
>>35516659
>So it's just over and I should give up?
Welcome to the male experience. If you keep trying to contact her you are creepy and weird. Take your loss silently, that is what men are expected to do. You don't have feelings, remember?
>>
>>35516853
There you go, this is what real men do, we punch or slap a table, shout and continue with our lives. That one "god damn it" scene from Bladerunner 2049 is the average frustrated male experience. We aren't joking when we say, "he is literally me."
>>
>>35516858
>>35516876
Seems like the best option. Just move on and continue to live my life like she was never involved. I hope she found her peace.
Thanks anons.
>>
>>35516926
No, she was in your life. She will have her mark on you. You just have to learn from your experience with her about what to do and what not to do and don't repeat the same mistakes in the future.
>>
>>35516876
As a giglate tranner that lived as a male into my 30s. You are 100% right.

Being male is absolute hell unless you find righteousness or purpose in the suffering.

OP, to continue this. If you want to deal with this as a male you will feel the pain and decide you are going to be stronger, more stoic and more closed off because of it. You will allow it to harden you to the world with the end goal that nothing other people do can make you feel anything. Your goal is to be emotionally calloused.
>>
>>35516931
Truth it was just me coping
>>35516934
>Your goal is to be emotionally calloused.
I'm already autistic so I guess I'm doing alright?
>>
>posts itt saying a REAL MAN would just shrug and passively cope alone because that's what society expects of you
Maybe I'm not one to speak as a mtf but it's just as malebrained to think she's just having a hysterical phase and that you should try to make the relationship work out once she calms down - men represent stability and safety. And it's just as malebrained to take your life in your own hands and chase the thing you want (in this case the friendship you want) instead of just saying WELP WHATEVER THAT'S THAT. Men can manage and maintain relationships too instead of just letting external factors dictate everything. If anything is male it's doing the former.

If she really did block you on everything you might not have a way of re-establishing contact unless she did it first, so I realize my words are kind of empty. You shouldn't do anything crazy or illegal. But I just don't like the suggestion that you have to be dispassionate and passive about this whole thing in order to be male. You can be passionate and driven, passionate and logical, etc.
>>
>>35516971
>I'm already autistic so I guess I'm doing alright?
No. Your emotional response and 'what did I do wrongs?' was completely fembrained.

You see her get up, you are completely unreactive
>You think oops as you watch her storm off. After all this is just one more slap in the face after the tens of thousands you have already suffered. They just don't matter anymore.
>You feel a little disappointed so you crack open a beer and indulge in your current male hobby/obsession to take your mind off the interaction
>You put up a wall a thousand miles high between you and her. If you see her tomorrow in passing you are completely indifferent, like you never met her. She becomes absolutely nothing to you.
>>
>>35517082
>Maybe I'm not one to speak as a mtf but it's just as malebrained to think she's just having a hysterical phase and that you should try to make the relationship work out once she calms down - men represent stability and safety. And it's just as malebrained to take your life in your own hands and chase the thing you want (in this case the friendship you want) instead of just saying WELP WHATEVER THAT'S THAT. Men can manage and maintain relationships too instead of just letting external factors dictate everything. If anything is male it's doing the former.
Yeah no.

She can come back if she calms down and wants to fix things. He shouldn't put the slightest effort into making it work if she doesn't come back to him on her own accord. Men are not gatekeepers.
>>
>>35517153
>She can come back if she calms down and wants to fix things. He shouldn't put the slightest effort into making it work if she doesn't come back to him on her own accord. Men are not gatekeepers.
Okay that's reasonable and what you should do as a self-respecting person but there's a big difference between that and:
>You put up a wall a thousand miles high between you and her. If you see her tomorrow in passing you are completely indifferent, like you never met her. She becomes absolutely nothing to you.
>>
>>35517244
It's the same thing. You completely cut her off unless she comes back to make it work. This is how you enforce your barrier. Otherwise it is simpy as fuck and you are communicating that her being like this to you is acceptable to you.
>>
>>35517082
>men represent stability and safety.
This is for your lovers, not random girls around you. They are not lovers, even if they were flirting. What OP described was not a real relationship.
>And it's just as malebrained to take your life in your own hands and chase the thing you want (in this case the friendship you want)
Males are supposed to chase money, respect, career, etc., i.e., worldly possessions, not "friendships." Again, if the OP and the MTF were lovers, this would definitely make sense, otherwise, it would not. What MTF did was selfish, and you can't be that selfish towards a "friend." She does not deserve OP's friendship in this case.

Especially regarding male-female relationships, if the stakes are not high enough (disagreement or break-up from an actual girlfriend, divorce, etc.), any self-respecting male would just cut off the relationship and go on his way. This is what I did countless times. If then the female counterpart decides that she fucked it up, she can come over, and depending on the situation, the relationship can be re-established. But for just a relatively fresh friendship that was only a few months old, it just isn't worth it. This is not about "stability" or "safety" because most men, in general, would and should not want to provide these to people that bullshit them in such a situation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.