[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (9 KB, 166x84)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Are you?
>>
>>35516340
Yes. On estrogen. Never coming out or doing anything else. Just take the drugs.
>>
>>35516467
Get some courage, faggot
>>
>>35516481
To do what? This is fine. Its stopped the masculinization and even somewhat reversed it. That's all I need to keep my limited sanity right now.
>>
>>35516340
kinda, i feel too ugly for love so im repping my need for a bf until i get ffs in hopefully 2 months from now
>>
File: 1681355855206098.jpg (69 KB, 1255x1239)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I never repped lol. I girlmoded part-time and then full-time pre-HRT and started at 18 after years of what they're calling "gender exploratory therapy" these days. Repping is dogshit. Just be a girl or a woman or a crone and get over yourself.
>b-b-but phobes
Yeah, they've beaten me up and they treat me like shit sometimes. Get over it.
>b-b-but family
Yeah, mine didn't get it either. Make yourself independent and get over it.
>b-b-but promotions and tranny poverty
Have fun being tenuously middle class and bald and male, I guess. I'll be over here struggling and being female and not bald with my bi wife who's also over here struggling and being female and not bald lmao
>b-b-but girlfriend
She deserves to know she's dating a tranny, you asshole.
>b-b-but kids
You did that to yourself and to them. Get it over with and fuck everything up now instead of letting them get comfortable and happy in your eroding pile of lies.
>>
>>35516481
Makes me rep harder because my masculine idea of courage is more like being unafraid of bodily harm. I've been punished for exposing my emotions too much
>>
yeah. I'm a deeply closeted trans woman. And I'm not coming out!
>>
>>35517144
that essay is dogshit and the author already came out too
>>
>>35517173
what essay?...
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JF1ReSx8g_w
>>
>>35516340
>Are you?
Yes, because I genuinely feel like I have to. If given the opportunity to transition while still being safe and ok I'd do it in an instant
>>
File: 1711261855439763.gif (56 KB, 220x220)
56 KB
56 KB GIF
>>35516340
>repping
>malefail
it's happened twice in the last 6 months
my face does not pass and I've got beard shadow
>>
>>35516629
Female means you have a real vagina, I think you still count as male
>>
File: pikachu2monthsE.jpg (69 KB, 1200x675)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
you walk into the mens room and see this gentleman washing his hands
what do you do
>>
>>35517928
please stop projecting your shortcomings onto me, girl
>>
>>35516340
Unintentionally. It's so hard to get E here, and I'm so mentally tired that I haven't done DIY (yet). All my irl and online friends use a girl name tho so maybe I'm not repping, just boymoding pre-e

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.