[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FRj6I1SWYAA52hO.jpg (819 KB, 1280x1746)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
>>
File: Fyk_5gvagAAbfTi.jpg-large.jpg (1.31 MB, 1439x2048)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>35516349
im 6ft tall and built like a footballer
it was over before it began
>>
>>35516369
ok her body pass and she have a good mid face and not a long face

so her face will pass ?
>>
>>35516391
yeah as long as you go to a skilled surgeon it should be fine
body matters way way way more than reddit copehons try to ignore
FFS cant turn everyone beautiful and it cant ALWAYS make people pass if their starting point/age is too awful but it does a pretty good job
>>
No trans women fully pass. There's always a telltale sign.
>>
>>35516369

im in a similar situation, 6’3” and broad shoulders. if you are tall and have bad body proportions no amount of ffs can make you unclockable/stealthable. Ironically, the primary ppl who make it impossible for most post ffs trannies to pass in my experience are other trannies who clock you and tell their friends. :/
>>
>>35516620
it does suck
especially if you arent naturally a type that can find pride in it or enjoy being perceived as a dominant person by default
and then of course it just hurts to fail at something because you never had a chance in general
>>
>>35516706
this is such vibes tbqh. it’s frustrating bc i pass to 100% of normies, but like 0% of trannies. If one more tranny at a coffee shop goes “wow! [REDACTED], what a pretty name” when i just want to buy a coffee im gonna lose it. Bitch shut the fuck up don’t say nothing.
>>
>>35516349
yes thats me after keojampa ffs
t. 5’9 with size 12 womens shoes and GIGANTIC SHOULDERS
>>
>>35516779
but you face pass right ?
>>
>>35516820
to everyday normies, yes
to this board, probably not. i have a slight keo/plastic surgery face and he did a good job considering the canvas i originally started with.
>>
>>35516900
What ffsdid you did? did the jaw and chin make a big difference?
>>
>>35516913
I did Type 3 Cranioplasty with Brow Lift/Orbital Shave
Adams Apple Shave
Lefort Osteotomy
BSSO > these two for my underbite
he took 6mm from brow. idk measurements for jaw surgery but I had a 6mm deviation crossbite from midline I was a real ogre >.<
Jaw Chin and Nose not possible to combine during my FFS so I have to get FFS Part 2 if I want those done.
>>
>>35517152
>and Nose not possible to combine during my FFS so I have to get FFS Part 2 if I want those done.
can i se pics ?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.