[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6686.jpg (365 KB, 727x779)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
does anyone else (tranny) feel sad when they walk around in the city? i feel like i'm an outsider or only have guest access to this world; looking in on a bunch of activities that only real people get to do. for example, all these cute houses with frontyards and backyards, houses with little lamb figures on the windows, and then i just feel like "wow, i wish i was a real, functioning person who could even dream of having a house, rather than an unemployable depressed, deformed freak with no future".

or i see these common businesses, like jewelry stores, a house for a business specialized in medical marketing, dancing class buildings, all kinds of things that indicate the presence of people who fit into this world perfectly and are able to function. and it just makes me sad to the point of crying, because i feel like a walking corpse. i'm planning to kill myself soon and all that goes through my head is, if only i could have been someone working at a medical marketing agency. if only i could have been someone who goes home to their nice house or apartment, who has friends and a future to look forward to.
>>
>>35516605
I feel sad and isolated when I boymode and see other trannies. I want them to see me and know one more tranny is out there. I crave exchanging just a tiny nod of acknowledgement. Instead I know they just see one more cis person staring too long.
>>
>>35516605
yeah when i walk around big cities or through busy college towns with rich looking healthy attractive people
all the time
>>
>>35516605
What is this manga?
>>
>>35516655
This is the only thing that gets me. I can mostly ignore b/c I know it's beyond gender envy and is attraction envy at that point. I recognize that I'm hyper focusing on the hottest 10-20% who put max effort into appearance
>>
>>35516605
> does anyone else (tranny) feel sad when they walk around in the city
not really anymore. I make sure I
> dont stare at attractive cis women (i try to think, oh wow she's pretty and then move on)
> go out with friends so i dont seem like a loser
> dont open my fucking mouth no matter what happens

and im happymoding :33
>>
>>35517325
Shonen no Abyss, don't read it. The mangaka's other work Himegoto is good though.
>>
>>35518044
i would recommend hatsukoi zombie from her, it's a very fun read

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.