[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EzBl5BzXEAI-h2i.jpg (211 KB, 1374x1980)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
can any prog capsule be taken rectally?
>>
>>35517408
I hope so cuz I've been shoving them in my ass for a few months now
>>
>>35517420
Isn't it weird when your ass gets accustomed to this? I don't even have to push the pill in anymore, just get it close to my hole.

Feels just like a horse eating a carrot out of my hand.
>>
>>35517442
Wtf lol
>>
>>35517442
>I don't even have to push the pill in anymore, just get it close to my hole.
Whore
But no seriously it's super hard to get the pill in there without lots of lube still. But yeah, I'll admit it's a bit weird how quickly a pill dissolving in my ass stopped bothering me
>>
>>35518185
Nta

I barely need lube. I take a little tiny bead, make sure it gets all over the pill, completely covers the tip of my finger and that's it.
>>
>>35517442
mine doesn't do that... things kind of tend to slip up in there once you push it past the outer bit because that's how things are shaped, same with hands and toys, but the little mouth isn't like extending out and grabbing the pill from my fingers like I'm a giger creature
>>
>>35518231
>but the little mouth isn't like extending out and grabbing the pill from my fingers like I'm a giger creature
that should happen after about 6 months on prog
>>
if I take prog and nothing else will it give me bitch heat
>>
>>35517408
no, there are different forms of it. i don't take it so i can't tell you more but i remember reading that.
>>
>>35517408
from what I've read only micronized, look up the numbers and shape of your capsule

mine is like a fishy smelling white oval or lemon kind of shape and it dissolves easily and just leaves the coating in my butt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.