[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713454961090020.jpg (71 KB, 540x765)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
MEF is all-consuming. I unironically think MEF is a karmic punishment, maybe I was an SS officer or something in my past life, and now I must suffer with the torture of being MEF for the rest of this lifetime as a consequence of my sins. Everyday I am haunted by MEF fantasies. I go to bed fantasising about MEF, MEF is unstoppable....
>>
>>35517477
Based mefchad/stacie
>>
>>35517629
I wish I could be a stacy
>>
>>35517477
You dont need to be so extreme about it, we're just getting rid of all that useless masucllinity and replacing it with something wayyyy cuter :3, what kinda stuff do you like to think about?
>>
>>35518363
I want to be a housewaifu what about you
>>
>>35517477
>>35517477
QRD what is mef?
>>
>>35518441
aww do you like thinking about being made to wear dresses and clean up for him while he deals with all the hard tough stuff and you focus your attention on being all pretty for when he decides to start feeling you up?
>>
>>35518536
I think that's the dream of every MEF tranner
>>
>>35517477
Ya I dunno being a well adjusted mtf seems like a way easier lifepath than whatever hand you think youve been dealt but go off king
>>
>>35517477
In Thai Budhhism it's believe that being born a ladyboy is punishment for mistreating women in a past life.
That's why ladyboys are respected and not hatecrimed in Thailand, if you mistreat a ladyboy then you'll be reborn as one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.