[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706726789261532.jpg (193 KB, 2048x1707)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Why didn't I just Transition? Why'd I repress????
>>
>>35517738
Im pretty sure its because being trans means youre just inherently mentally deficient so you end up either transitioning or repressing, both of which are incredibly retarded
>>
>>35517747
>I'm pretty sure its because being trans means you're just inherently mentally deficient
I mean I do have a lot of mental hang-ups that I don't think a lot of the cis people in my life have to deal with. These hang-ups have honestly made me miss opportunities and waste a lot of my life
>>
>>35517738

You cant repress yourself from something you are incapable of doing. Transition between genders isnt actually possible. You arent repressing yourself you are being repressed by nature or reality itself, alokg with everyone else that ever lived.
>>
>>35517738
if it helps i trooned out when you probably would have and it sucked/sucks
but estrogen is pretty great i have no idea how you repped for a decade i gave up immediately
>>
>>35517738
Because you're smart
Transitioning isn't gonna make your life better. It's just gonna add on more headaches to it.
Stop thinking about what you are and focus on WHO you are
>>
Repression isn’t real you need to find why you want to be a woman

You are a perfect creation, healthy, nothing is wrong with your body, it’s the script in your head, try to undo it, and read why.
It’s hard anon but this obsession has a root.

>>35517747
Stop being ashamed about your mental health issues
>>
>>35519689
Why did the "obsession have a root" in your case? How'd you cure it?
>>
File: 1713941734110235.png (25 KB, 618x496)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>35517738
You are overthinking it. If you want to transition, take your meds. If not, then stop caring about it. Simple as.
>>
>>35517747
>both of which are incredibly retarded
so we should do what we want?
>>
>>35519896
there's one option that's right and I don't know which one it is

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.