[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F-cDcu6XIAArwB2.jpg (29 KB, 679x520)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I fucking love pathetic autist boymoders with long messy hair and smooth pale skin and long skinny limbs I can use to pin them against the wall so fucking much. I want to grab both of their wrists and hold them down with one hand, use the other to cup their nervous, blushing little face, and grind my knee between their legs to feel them leak through the boxers resting on hips much more fit for lingerie. I want to take my hands and slip them underneath the cheap bra they nearly had a panic attack buying from Target and tease their sensitive nipples until they're forced to muffle their moans in my chest while pathetically trying to cling to my shirt. I want to pretend to be their totally normal guy friend in public while subtly messing with them, gently grabbing their hips and neck whenever nobody's watching, whispering dirty things in their ear, and forcing them to press against me until they're a complete mess, trivial to take advantage of. I want to keep this up for hours until they literally can't take it anymore and start desperately humping me, not caring that we're in public any anyone could turn and see them, desperately pleading to be taken home. I want to drive them to my house at 80 miles per hour while gripping their inner thigh like a vice while they try to hide the fact that they're playing with their soft pink nipples under their shirt. I want to princess carry them through the doorway, and hold them to my chest and walk up the stairs while i force my tongue down their throat and hold their hips against mine. I want to throw them down on the bed and make them beg me to fuck them, beg me to treat them like the faggy little piece of trash they are, beg me to use them like a fleshlight and hold them down by their throat while staring right down at them with vicious, evil eyes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.