[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703627610129960.jpg (2.37 MB, 1904x2054)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
Why did I have to get dysphoria? I was happier as a chud. I wish I never came here and never exposed myself to trans stuff. I'll never be happy again.
>>
>>35517828
Post chussy
>>
>>35517828
You don't look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35517878
That'd be degenerate
>>
File: F3GzyyfWMAEdEE9.jpg (84 KB, 749x740)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>35517828
If you have others in your life that help or help with it, reconnect or connect with them, no matter what. It will help. We are all trying our best, so try your best too anon.
>>
File: 1713281603115291.png (421 KB, 680x811)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>35519779
>chud with religious family
>anybody helping me
ha
haha
>>
>>35519971
I deal with similar issues. You aren't alone in it. Which Religion?
>>
File: houellebecq-960x540.jpg (45 KB, 960x540)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>35517828
>I was happier as a chud
Excuse me but I highly doubt that, my chud sister. You were never happy as a chud, and you will never be happy as a tranny. You were always ashamed of your body, this formless amalgamation of flesh. As a result you were never socially allowed to express your true feelings, your true self — and when you did you were automatically censored by laugh and chuckle. That's the true place of ill-defined pieces of meat like you: they don't have souls, so naturally all social commotion must make very clear that you're but an empty shell. The harshest truth is that society is not even wrong in doing this: expression of the self is a zero-sum game as there's only so many selfies and so much attention in the world. Therefore an optimal, healthier society is that which reduces the souls of the ugly and elevates the souls of the beautiful, and what is God but that?

Dysphoria? What a cute word, you even accepted your non-place of existence as a medical condition. Don't let anyone ever say you're not a real woman, because I think you're exactly that.
>>
>>35517828
i kind of regret not being a chud in a weird way
maybe if i had redirected my self hatred outwards in a stupid harmless way it wouldn't be so crippling now. ive literally been building it up for my entire life and it's too much to bear
>>
>>35517828
get off 4chan then retard
>>
chuds will unironically NEVER be women :)
time to 41!
>>
>>35519971
Find people that deal with the same shit as you, anon :3 there will always be someone else that understands and gives a shit, you just have to find them. Family doesn't have to be your only support network. If you want to not feel like shit you have to go out there and find people that will help and care, and to whomever you can give help and care in return. A manic pixie dream she/him isn't going to show up on your doorstep to revolutionize your life and make everything okay, you have to find people yourself so you can support each other together and make the load easier to carry.
You can do it anon.
>>
>>35521622
Yeah yeah, whatever. I might have this... whatever. But I'm still thick skinned. Not going to get me to sui with words on Pyongyangese noodle tupperware forums
>>35521668
Finding another former chud turned tranny? Heh.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.