[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0009.png (114 KB, 500x281)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
It feels like ass when you work retail in a very conservative area and you think you’ve been stealth because no one’s called you anything other than female pronouns in a long time and than somebody finally clocks you and gives you the “dude bro man” treatment.
>>
>>35518081
Wishful thinking causes a hon to confuse people hugboxing her with reality
>>
>>35518096
few such cases
>>
>>35518096
Why would anyone in the Bible Belt hugbox a 5’5 midshit. That isn’t really a thing here.
>>
>>35518146
Because conservatives aren't actually shitty people. Like yeah they have shitty opinions and they can be awful when they mob together. But one on one, they don't want to hurt others.
>>
>>35518081
Roll with it. Become the Tomboy T. ranny. Tranboy?
>>
>>35518146
Because even if they clock you they just want to buy their stuff and leave, not get into a potential argument with some troon. It's why most people have gone along with the compelled pronoun meme, they would rather just constantly lie to people they already are indifferent to them turn every social interaction with someone like you into an argument and potential legal issue
>>
same, OP
>>35518839
hahaha it's me. i'm a limp-wristed andro dyke and people feel unsettled when i talk because i have flamer gay voice
>>
>>35519103
Potential legal issue in a red state? What are you smoking. Also I’m 5’5 and have been on hrt for 7 years. So I’m not exactly threatening.
>>
>>35518081
just tell "i'm a girl, not a tranny" to anyone who clocks you next time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.