[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ED9Tl3OXUAI39WW.jpg (69 KB, 1106x866)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
It recently occurred to me that for the last 5 years my only real fantasy/daydream is that I'll somehow win a few million playing the lottery and will be able to use the money to transition while ether buying off my families love and support through gifts or funding my ability to live on my own and keep myself safe as I transition with no friends or family to speak of. How pathetic, right?
>>
just reading it out makes me feel stupid
>>
theres worse dreams ig
>>
No, I often think about this too
>>
>>35518752
do you love your family deeply despite them being unaccepting as well?
>>
>>35518208
its not stupid. its the culmination of what we as a species have built. this is what we are. obsessed with bits of paper and digital currency
>>
>>35518948
is it stupid that I feel like with enough money the world wont be able to hurt me for trying to transition?
>>
>>35519053
Yes, it is stupid. No amount of money will make a transphobe love you, if you're sure they are going to reject you then you need to learn to stop loving them
>>
>>35520027
>you need to learn to stop loving them
I can't, even if they left me out on the street some part of me will always love and care about them
>>
>>35518104
it is pathetic you'll never become a woman no matter how much money you spend or how well you "pass." sorry bud you lost the genetic lottery here at birth, that's fine just accept that you are a faggot AGP instead of trying to fool yourself and the rest of the world
>>
>>35520259
Your post is way more pathetic than Op's and the fact that you'll never really get why makes it perfectly ironic
>>
>>35520504
Enjoy chasing a delusion, and then the inevitable realization that you wasted your life before you join the 41% then retard
>>
people still using the 41% meme in this day and age, how cringe
>>
>>35521076
its not a meme its a fact i think if anything the rate has got higher
>>
some people just desperately want that sweet sweet (you)
>>
>>35518104
Sad? maybe a little, but it sounds like you want to escape and do things on your own terms in a comfortable environment.
>>
>>35522421
I don't want an escape per se, I just want safety and/or acceptance
>>
>>35518208
Good
>>
>>35523973
no need to rub it in
>>
Paranoia Agent is good...
>>
>>35525219
>Paranoia Agent is good...
it is. Definitely could use a tap on the head from a golden bat right about now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.