[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hv90a8ziw3m61.jpg (225 KB, 1201x1197)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>be me
>4 years ago find out I am a troon
>a year later feel confident to seek out a therapist for that sweet E
>Call one that is pretty popular in the community "Yeah sorry, we are full call in a year" Yes a fucking year
>Instead of searching of a new one my dumbass literally took the wait for granted
>Life went by, moved to a new city, far away from my hometown, so the plan with that therapist is dead
>Since it is my first appartment I could actually go in girlmode, all the time I want, feel more motivated then ever
>Start by researching therapist in my area, only 4 of them talk about trans stuff
>All of them are fucking full
>Try to research other methods. Nothing
>Depresso hits
>A year later my work got me a therapist because my depression kinda annyos them
>Had a great talk, she is a great person. Outted myself instantly, and she was very supportive of it.
>She isn't specialized in trans concomitant therapy but asked her if she would like to do it with me.
>Said yes
>One session later, she dropped me. Telling me that it is too much of a task for her (I kinda fucked up tho, because I forgot many appointments, so I can kinda understand)
>Look up again for new therapists, since 2 years went by. Nothing
>Depresso Maximum

Feel like giving up, wasted 4 years and getting older and older, manlier and manlier. I even outed myself in front of my parents and friends and are super supportive. Sucks that I can't show them who I really am.
A therapist can help me for getting E for cheap and a pal said if I take E early, without the knowledge of my health insurance, I pretty much get locked out of proper medical assistance. What do?
>>
diy that shit for the love of god
>>
File: 1707806844265.jpg (107 KB, 486x468)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>35518129
diy obviously
>>
diy
>>
File: 1665239822077316.jpg (538 KB, 1536x2048)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>35518129
Bruh, I literally just wrote a fucking email to a therapist asking for HRT indication... Did I fuck up?

Digga, gar keinen Bock 1 Jahr z warten.
>>
>>35518129
get diy https://naturalapo.com/
>>
>>35518156
>>35518159
>>35518161
>>35518184

Dunno, I feel like If I try it, I am way fast killing myself than actually just cutting my veins open
>>
>>35518129
Yeah I dont think you are fit to transition with an IQ below 80, sorry.
If you'd actually spend like 1 hour on research you'd have found out that there are 2 private therapists, who even offer online consultation that give you the indication after 1 or 2 times.
You could have also simply found a private therapist in person, which costs money but you quickly get what you want.
You also could have done diy.
Just become another transvestite, leave 4chan and go to susan's place because frankly that's where you belong.
>>
>>35518212
are you retarded? diy is safe and effective
>>
>>35518212
retarded state doctors will just hondose you while putting you through humiliation ritual after humiliation ritual.
>>
>>35518222

MF thinks everone is rich
>>
It's not hard you're just dumm wie 10 meter unterirdischer feldweg, den es nicht gibt, denk darüber mal nach
>>
>>35518263
yeah you are right, paying like 200 € is so much worse than doing nothing for 4 years, how will you be able to ever financially recover from that? impossible
>>
>>35518263
diy injections are like 100 bucks a year max. better wait a few more years to masculinize some more ig
>>
>>35518129
You don't look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35518263
its like 200 bucks one time payment
>>35518212
if you think hrt will kill you, you are genuinely retarded. Just take the same dose as everyone else and nothing can go wrong.
>>35475519 go here and stop crying
>>
>>35518294
poor people dont deserve transition tbdesu
>>
>>35518129
it's very hard to find here a therapist for any kind of issue not just about being trans. i don't visit one but have a friend (other issues) who does. you basically get a therapy slot by getting officially rejected by 3 public ones so that the krankenkasse will pay for a private one. then you will also get assessed every half a year whether you still need a therapist
>>
>>35518394
wasn't that more? It's 5 right?
>>
>>35518684
>wasn't that more? It's 5 right?
idk this is what my friend told me when he was venting. maybe you need actually more
>>
File: 1713609623059.jpg (81 KB, 736x736)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>35518129
i had the same problem so i just started doing diy
viel glück nona!
>>35518212
retard
>>35518263
le sigh
>>
Retarded Idiot Baby
get the private titty skittles doc
>>
>>35518129
I got an appointment for mine within 2 months and he gave me the indication letter and HRT recommendation after like 3 months.
His place is in bumfuck nowhere but good luck
Marcus Rautenberg
Schifferstadt
If not just DIY already. You will hate yourself for not having done DIY once you realize the mistake and causes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.