[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713980344160801m.jpg (111 KB, 769x1024)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>yes, I'm a women
>I deserve the same right and treatment as other trans who put years into hormon therapy, painful feminization surgery, and physiatrics visit
lmao
>>
File: 1575745080132.jpg (9 KB, 201x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>35518288
>LOOK THIS PERSON LOOKS UGLY
>LOOK AT THE IMAGE TRANNY
>>
>>35518288
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN CHUDCELOID
>>
>>35518288
i know they exist, stop reminding me. the existence of hons make me hate being a tranny and i don’t even hate being a tranny i just hate being forced to being part of a “community” full of perverted moids who think they’re women cuz wearing a skirt gave them a raging boner.
>>
>>35518288
What's it called when you just look like a normal skinny guy but not hideously ugly? Is it still hon?
>>
>yes, I'm a women
>I deserve the same right and treatment as real women who endured years of misogyny, period pain, and suffering under patriarchy while I benefited

If you are going to have a crab bucket mentality just because someone is ugly you better make sure your argument doesn't easily let someone else pull you down, Alice. This kind of scarcity framework around who is "allowed" to be a woman is never going to work in your favour.

Stop externalising your insecurities onto ugly old people on reddit and deal with your own shit.
>>
>>35518288
Trans women are Trans women. They’re not cis. They’re biologically male and that’s okay. The issue is how the community acts brain dead and that’s there’s no differences between the two. If trans women are women can a cis woman become a trans woman? No because she’s a woman by birth right. Trans women who spout ignorant shit are the issue
>>
>>35518288
I don't know how people have this kind of confidence.
Right now I don't pass, I'm early transition, no surgery yet, no dedicated hair removal yet, nowhere near enough time on HRT or voice training. To top it all off I'm also fucking fat.

I can't even IMAGINE presenting outwardly female until I have reached a point where I can pass.
As in, I literally refuse to stop manmoding until I pass, I just won't. I bought compressions shirts to hide my boobs as they grow that I wear any time I go outside and at work.
I don't want to be ugly, so until I pass and am not ugly I REFUSE to publicly call myself a woman.

I just don't fucking get it. How do they have the brazen confidence to do something this humiliating and clownish when they have to know they're nowhere near passing?
>>
>>35519676
trans women who stealth pass are cis women
>>
>>35519657
twinkhon
>>
>>35519809
presenting female is having a disgusting hairy chest?
>>
>>35519676
if black women are women can any woman become a black woman
>>
degenerate retarded AGP troons in general don't deserve respect, they will never be women even the ones that do somehow pass, but the ugly balding old men who call themselves women deserve even less respect
>>
>>35519673
passoids deal with years of misogyny post-transition and i know plenty of cis women who've never had a single period due to hormonal issues.
trannies dont benefit from patriarchal norms btw because even pre-transition we're seen as being gay men or ultra-autistic due to not being able to express ourselves properly
>>35520114
when did the person youre responding to ever say that. are you retarded.
>>
>>35519861
Really? I always thought twinkhon meant being pretty while not passing.
>>
>>35521961
I always thought it was this too. twinkhon = younger person that looks clocky but cute.
>>
i am in debt and the hole is only getting deeper, its worth it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.