[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ycwr1l2hrxtc1.jpg (93 KB, 1365x1347)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
why trannies choose the most bizarre and stupid term to describe feelings? I have trans thoughts from 5 yo, but do I have dysphoria? I can't say so. I'm pretty much time chill with it, if i know that can change this in myself. So how it can be dysphoria?

I just had hope to transition and rn I can't even move my limbs, i feel so depressed and sick. I can't afford this rn. I can't even say that I'm woman anymore, because I'm not. I'm manly man, weak, but still manly. I can't get off the ground anymore. And all what I feel is invalid, delusional, false hope of sick narcissistic brain. And I did this all myself.
>>
>>35518432
it's not us its our stupid doctors
>>
>>35518432
>I don't have dysphoria
>*describes having dysphoria*
>>
>>35518442
so you trans because jerk off in this way feel better? I get it.
>>
>>35518432
having tranny thoughts is called dysphoria. if you werent a tranny you wouldnt be so depressed now
>>
>>35518432
it's actual cult speak designed to worm its way into your brain so you can't stop thinking about it
>>
>>35518454
no, i haven't.
I just frustrated by amount of effort that I need to do. I just want to have all what cis woman have. But inside I'm the manly man, I'm masc as fuck and comfortable only when like this. I have not a bit of femininity.
>>
>>35518466
it's about distress by own body, but I can be ok with it maybe. I wanna shoot myself only because others don't accept me. This is my pain.
>>
>>35518559
social dysphoria is also a thing and it seems p close to what youre describing idk maybe im mixing terms up lol
>>
>>35518594
and still be manly in core? i see the best me like male ideal with all this stereotypical shit. And it's not about perception, it's in my emotions and reactions. I'm one of the worst material for transition.
>>
>>35518432

At least you can see it now.

Don't let the time and money you've sunk into this delusion fool you into believing you have to keep going. The best time to stop was before you began, the second best time is today.

Learning to be okay with your body is going to be a lot easier than giving yourself a body you'll be happy with, which is probably impossible, and is certainly impossible if your goal is to become a woman.

Probably one day you'll realise your feelings about your body were reallly more about your mind and emotions than they ever were your body, your body just became the target because it is easier to see.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.