[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1410.jpg (203 KB, 1242x909)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
What would you do to your boymodder if she hadn’t gone to her college classes all semester and was failing, took 3 days off of work this week for depression, is day drinking shirtless in her kitchen and taking edibles, and is genuinely just at the end of her rope?
>>
This is my cry for help. I’m so fucking depressed I just reached the year mark after my mom died in front of me. I’ve been failing out of school ever since, I get emotionally overwhelmed and hide in my room. I used to be a really good student who was passionate about computer science and programming but now I can’t even open up my computer. I have a 3.2 GPA still but that won’t last long if I keep this up. I feel like I let everyone in my life down.
>>
Have you reached out to someone for help like from school or your GP? More so that you can plan ahead and maybe postpone graduating so they know. And sometimes they do have resources or at least you'd be on a waitlist. Also sorry kitten
>>
>>35519000
I’ve let my advisor know my mom died but nothing further, my GP and psychologist know as well. The issue is I bottle all the emotions in when I’m around others and then let it explode when I’m alone, I was raised by a narcissistic abusive father so I automatically ingrained not to discuss myself with others. I should come out to my advisor and just discuss my flunking and ask if they have online classes or anything at my university. Thank you for reaching out <3 I’ve felt so freakin lonely
>>
>>35518584
you need irl friends
>>
>>35519093
I have 0 friends and have no clue how to get them. I can talk with people IRL in school and clubs but I’m too dumb to hang out and connect with them further outside that setting! I usually make table buddies during lecture but not much further. My high school friends broke half my face when I came out as trans so I cut them out of my life. I live in Oklahoma so I have to stay very low key.
>>
>>35519072
Yes discuss in what way you can continue. I didn't and never graduated, I'm happier now but whatever i got a lot of student debt and no degree. For friends idk maybe a student union or hobby or just apps. I guess it comes and goes but it's nice knowing someone cares about you except you and you will find people who do
>>
>>35519305
I do want to continue though I genuinely like studying, I originally wanted to do my graduate degree in neuromorphic engineering. I collect rocks as a hobby now but it’s lonely when I’m by myself in a creek or river. It’s incredibly nice hearing someone say they care, I broke down crying this weekend when my aunt came over and said she was concerned.
>>
>>35519331
Yeah studying rocks I don't really do it anymore and it took a long while to get over it. I meant like make a plan with the student something how finishing your degree would look. And i guess you should get another hobby for friends probably not going to find any other rock collectors. But you could show someone them
>>
>>35519403
That’s a good idea thank you :) I’m kinda drunk like 3 beers so I’m dumb rn. What did you study while in school? Are you happier now, if so what do you do?
>>
>>35519461
I studied social sciences which i found ironic. I studied pretty hard so I wouldn't worry about other things. I'm happier now because i transed and feel like a person now, have a dead end job, hobbies ,friends, bang some trans girls. But im stagnating a bit too, cant go on for too long. Also gonna sleep im european
>>
>>35519716
I have a dead end job as IT help desk! I wish I had friends though. I want to befriend every trans girl I can, should I apply to LGBT trans specific clubs to meet people? I notice plenty of boymodders in my CS specific lectures. I’ve felt like I’ve been stagnating the past year as well. Goodnight Anon/Anonette sweet dreams :) <3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.