[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1332684069881.jpg (9 KB, 251x251)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>Be me
>25 year old cis male
>Live in progressive city af
>Decide to go out drinking one saturday night
>Fucking pride flags everywhere
>Oh right, pride month, week ,day, i dont fucking know i just wanna druk
>Getting shitfaced at pub counter
>Tons of queer looking guys, butch lesbians etc
>Not sure if i actually walked into queer bar or not cause almost all of them are flying the rainbow flag during pride
>Some big fucking dude starts talking to me
>Nice enough, but i can tell hes tryna hit on me
>Tell him i dont swing that way
>Asks me if i like girls
>no shit sherlock.jpg
>shows me a cute girl sitting by one of the tables and asks if i like her
>Say yes, he tells me its his friend and she likes me but shes shy cause shes trans
>Not sure if its the beer goggles but i couldnt even tell
>End up getting introduced and kick it off really well
>A nigger ends up bumping into me when i go to the counter for more drinks
>racist /pol/ tier rage fueled by the drinks comes out
>Grab his collar and begin punching him in the face, he punches me right back
>End up falling over pulling him down with me on the floor
>Security breaks us up, brings me outside
>Drunk as fuck, not sure if im gonna get done in for assault or some shit
>Jump over the small railing around the entrance
>Land flat on my fucking belly and face, lose my fucking cigs
>Drunkenly run my ass off a couple of blocks to my bus stop
>Get inside bus, puke immediately
>Everyones fucking looking at me, embarassing as fuck
>Get off the next stop and just walk the whole way home
>Headache and bruises for days
>Never saw that trans cutie again
Why do niggers have to ruin everything?
>>
>>35518675

I can't fucking stop laughing, how can one be such a huge ally, but be such a dumb big racist at the same time
>>
>>35518675
Lmao at least you had fun
>>
>>35518675
>>A nigger ends up bumping into me when i go to the counter for more drinks
>>racist /pol/ tier rage fueled by the drinks comes out
>>Grab his collar and begin punching him in the face, he punches me right back
>Why do niggers have to ruin everything?
ok bro
>>
>>35518952
but most niggers are gigs anti lgbt THOUGH
>>
>>35518675
>loves trannies
>very racist
i’d fall in love with u
>>
>>35518952
One of the few times i regret being racist. And im just wired like that, lgbt people have never given me any trouble, poc on the other hand tho have been the majority of them.
>>35519010
Was one of the worst nights in my life.
>>35519107
I mean yeah i started it but honestly he shouldnt even be in this country so its his fault when you think about it.
>>35519151
Thanks anon, i like all girls as long as theyre cute, dick or no dick. Just as long as they dont look male i dont care what they got down there.
>>
>>35518675
she probably fell in love with at that very moment anon don't worry

i hope i'll find a racist trannie lover guy like you one day
>>
>>35519373
>I mean yeah i started it but honestly he shouldnt even be in this country so its his fault when you think about it.
Has this attitude served you well, even putting this incident aside?
>>
>>35518675
LMAO if true this is the funniest shit ive ever read
u are such a massive retard op i acc love u!!! i hope u end up finding urself some nice trussy one day

anyway im p good at hiding my faggy tendencies so i havent had anything too bad happen to me and this wasnt that bad but it fucked really badly with my psyche lol

>be me
>18 year old closeted tranny presenting as fem bi male
>live in an average-sized eastern european town thats just barely liberal enoguh to have an underground queer scene
>decide to go to one of their events with cisles bff because i like partying and i want to make new friends
>i assume that the party is going to have a chill atmosphere because the org behind it is decidedly against transphobia + i know several trans women who are involved in the scene and dont hide that theyre trans
>and theres gonna be drag shit too and the gays here go WILD for drag shit
>i get there and i immediately start talking to a guy i had met beforehand about 6'1 and fairly cute
>im not interested + we're both in committed relationships at this point but im glad i can have someone to talk to
>we make small talk, indulge in some booze that i brought (vodka + spirits) and overall have a nice time
>ffw 2 hours and hes lost in the crowd and im decidedly tipsy
>see that they have a bunch of stickers theyre handing out
>including tranny stickers
>whynot.webp
>>
>>35520616
>decide to stick a bisexual and a tranny one on either my neck or my cheeks i was too drunk to be able to remember which
>anyway it was visible
>i go back to cisles bff (who im out to) and we talk for a bit before i spot the guy whilst still wearing the tranny sticker
>he just looks at me
>frowns
>and shakes his head
>im immediately shaken because im very insecure about this whole thing given that im running a very real risk of being kicked out/assaulted/murdered/ruining my life by transitioning
>so encountering transphobia in whats supposed to be a safe space hurt much more than any slurs id encountered previously
>end up breaking down in tears in front of the club about an hour later with several people (including cisles bff and a fairly well-known pop singer who attends these sorts of events because shes chill like that) trying to console me
>havent seen the guy since and im worried hes told someone because gay men r gossipy bitches
and im deeply closeted
>end up recovering and having a good time while talking about drugs with a bunch of gay guys and drag queens

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.