[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do I really have to throw out PrEP bottles 6 weeks after I open them? I don't have sex that often and was asking to do the 2-1-1 method but if they are only effective for 6 weeks after the seal is broken that seems like it would be really wasteful for me to throw most of the bottle out
plus I can't get a refilled prescription without taking another HIV test
>>
What’s the point of taking prep again? Literally just don’t fuck pozzed people. I always ask them beforehand and if they don’t show me proof I dump them
>>
>>35518829
You don't look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35519017
I don't leave my house so the only way for me to have sex is through grindr hookups
unironically
>>
>>35518829

Imagine dying of AIDS in the 90s and someone opening up a time portal right before you die so you could see into the future, into this exact moment, into this thread. And imagine how you'd feel as that AIDS infested faggot hearing a modern AIDS-free faggot crying about how his miraculous AIDS cure is mildly inconvenient to him in his bottomless pursuit of nigger dicks.
>>
>>35521112
so real. op, shut the fuck up
>>
your truvada tablets will still work even if the bottle was opened a long time ago. they most likely still work after the expiration date has passed. they don't just make you take STD tests all the time to see if you were stupid and forgot to take your pills. they make you take the tests because you are probably gonna get gono or something else. if it's inconvenient, sign up for mistr and get the test kits mailed to you.
>>
>>35518829
>Do I really have to throw out PrEP bottles 6 weeks after I open them?
????
Fuck I've been nursing the same bottle for like a year and a half is this really a thing?
>>
>>35521845
the paper I got from the pharmacist said you should throw out an open bottle after 6 weeks
>>
>>35523326
Wtf kind of stupidity is this, like if they know they go bad after the seal is broken why wouldn't they just individually wrap them in the little foil pop-out sheets the same way estrogen is?
>>
>>35518829
just shove the pills into some dessicants
>>
>>35523366
it's total bullshit. and the expiration dates on tablets are usually bullshit too. but I would trust these kinds of guidelines for anything that comes in liquid form. like if you have eye drops you opened last year, just throw that shit away.
>>
File: 1713802469736.gif (1.59 MB, 220x220)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
>>35518829

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.