[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6620.png (1.23 MB, 1500x1000)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Seen this cringe comp of her on TikTok with everyone roasting her in the comments but my issue was all the clips showed her behaving infantile. What’s up with trans women not being able to behave like ladies or like women but opt for behaving like little girls? It’s weird no? There’s plenty of young ladies and men who can act dumb for fun or whatever but it never comes off like they’re trying to act like little kids meanwhile pic related and Dylan, two major known trans women always do the forced cutesy “I’m a little girl teehe” thing and it’s so off putting.
>>
she didn't get bullied enough for acting dumb. the bullying is working. trust the process.
>>
>>35518845
>be 20 year old repper
>transition at 20
>try to be like girls I knew in highschool
>eventually after years pass and look great
>style is 10 years out of date in both age and time. Look like a 2014 teenager not a 2024 30 year old.
I’m sort of out of step with how those scene girls aged. I’m not in their social circles so I can’t age with them. I’ll age my style at some point and sort of already am but to to directly to what I see older women wearing doesn’t work.
>>
>>35518953
>adult
>try to act like minor

See there’s your problem boo
>>
>>35518845
They are early in transition and insecure, desperate for validation, so they engage in this undignified, desperate way hoping to please others with this silly infantile hyperfemme affect. Cis women who are overly desperate for male attention will do this too sometimes and get made fun of for it to. Babytrans women just do it for everyone all the time because they need validation like a man in the desert needs a drink. If they can get through this awkward phase and socially develop and gain some more confidence and their need for external validation subsides, they become more normal and measured. Hopefully they productively engage in fashion and develop their aesthetic tastes too so they can move on from the egirl wardrobe starter pack.
>>
transautopedophilia. they're LARPing as what they are attracted to deep down due to inverted erotic target erroring.
>>
>>35518845
to be fair, all mr beast people act infantile, it's part of the brand. chris is just doing girly version of the rest of them acting like preteen boys
>>
>>35519149
I get this it’s similar to how some gay men act gayer because it’s expected from them so they do stereotype shit to appease those around them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.