[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4988.jpg (62 KB, 1024x783)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Well, anon, which kind of tranny cope do you prefer? Autogynephilia isn’t even real, or all women are autogynephiles so being one actually makes you MORE of a girl?
>>
>>35518931
That's right.
>>
>>35518931

AGP is a subcategory that applies to a significant minority of crossdressers, especially men crossdressing as women.

A more significant amount of troons are doing so as a form of living suicide, a way of trying to escape the pain of being themselves without actually killing themselves. So many of them have attempted or contemplated suicide before trooning, and so many of them do so after, because the impulse is suicidal in essence.
>>
>>35518931
You're maybe the weirdest repper on this board currently
>>
>>35518931
It's simple autosexuality in normal in a certain proportion of humans. In cis people it acts predictably because you are the gender you want to see yourself.

In trans people at least by default our current gender gives us dysphoria. And we want to be the other gender so our auto sexuality gets frustrated and expresses in weird ways like AGP. Transitioning returns AGP to normal auto sexuality due to having a body we aren't entirely revolted by.
>>
File: birth.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
you will never be a real woman
>>
>>35520634
This is such a shit take
>>
>>35520945
If it was autosexuality you would be aroused by yourself, not an imaginary version of yourself that is totally different on every physical metric
>>
>>35520976

Your not finding it flattering isn't the same thing as it not being true.
>>
>>35521103
lol, it isn't true at all

AGP applies to plenty of crossdressers and genuine trans people

Repping was living suicide to me. I am finally being myself

you don't understand shit. shut the fuck up and go away, retard
>>
>>35518931
meta-attracted "agp" trans women are the closest to real women, as in, not clearly HSTS who transitioned specifically to attract men, but still attracted to men on some level (at least bisexual).
>>
>>35521371
"meta-attracted" is a made up word along the lines of introvert or extrovert that somehow got subsumed into regular tranny lingo from the theyfab movement
>>
I think AGP is an outlet / side-effect of dysphoria regard your own body
>>
>>35521050
>Why do woman diet and men lift to become fit, strong beautiful archetypes
>Why do people wear expensive designer clothes and fashion to appear as an idealized imaginary self instead of a naked ape that looks plain and hideous underneath
>>
>>35522590
the approval of others duh...and clearly we should only do things so that other people will like us more and so guys will find u hotter. Improving ourselves for personal gratification would be le creepy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.