[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: edit.jpg (61 KB, 446x526)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I keep having this idea to cut everyone off and burn every bridge to be alone forever because I feel like I don't deserve those around me and they don't deserve to deal with me. I can't get these thoughts to stop and I feel like I will actually do it and reach a point of no return which I'm kinda scared of happening. Can anyone else relate? What do you do to help stop it? I'm scared...
>>
>>35519249
i do relate, but, unfortunately, cant help.
sorry anon :(
>>
>>35519249
I relate anon, a lot. Maybe we could talk? Keep trying your best, its all you can do. But don't burn bridges, you'll regret it when you are older.
>>
>>35519817
I guess I wouldn't mind talking for a bit, but I don't know if I would be comfy posting any contact info on here
>>
if you want to stop thinking about that the best option is to talk with people you will see the on there true from and will see the bad but not just the bad but the good to of people and you will stop thinking about that
>>
>>35519249
Ive basically done this recently. I haven't spoken to anyone other than my therapist and psychiatrist in weeks. So far it just reminds me of when i was a teenage social recluse, im used to it, its not that bad. If you're used to having people around itll probably suck and you'll go stir crazy, not worth.
>>
>>35519893
I'm an incredibly lonely person, especially these days. I hate the thought of it, but I feel like I would be doing everyone a favor by leaving them.
>>
>>35519848
Post a Burner discord, I can verify with screencaps its me. I can give up some time.
>>
>>35520047
I just made one
discord tag is kuraburna
>>
>>35519249
same
ever since i was young i realised no one wants to tolerate me, people might be interested and friendly at first but they get bored fast, it's easier to just cut them off before that happens. ideally i would not talk to anyone ever and never try to make relationships with others but after a few months of that i feel so ill with loneliness so there's literally no winning

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.