[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1444223149695.jpg (33 KB, 480x454)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>boyfriend who doesn't know I'm trans found the sealed man cave
>>
>>35519315

You're not trans, you're a crossdresser. He's going to beat the hell from you when he finds out and you will deserve it.
>>
>>35520448
Hello chud, welcome to this board. Thank you for your posting contribution here, however you appear to have misunderstood the original posters intent. It appears they were making a joke, which you have reacted to with a rather self serious and accusatory post of your own which, given the context as stated above, has lead to you looking rather silly and foolish. We hope if you decide to stay on this board after your admittedly embarrassing blunder you will put some more thought and effort into your reading skills. Thank you very much on behalf of the /lgbt/ board.
>>
>>35520508

The joke applies to real world situations that many on this board are entering into and my reply is a warning to them.
>>
>>35520508
Enjoy getting your ass beat when people realise you're a catfish then retard
>>
What’s in the cave?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.