[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fishscale Cocaine.jpg (179 KB, 1366x866)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
What if you put cocaine in anal lube? I put a small bottle of 25 grams of lidocaine in a small bottle of anal lube, and it actually worked, but it took a while before you started to feel it. I probably should've added twice as much. I had to look it up, but it looks like cocaine is a lot more effective of a local anesthetic, so the necessary quantity to get the same effect would be a lot less, but I would still likely have to put two to four 8 balls in that little bottle to get a pretty hardcore local anesthetic effect. That would be the most expensive bottle of anal lube in the world.
>>
>>35519498
If you need anesthetic for anal, you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>35519518
Anal fisting, anon.
>>
>>35519524
Oh. Does that even feel good?
>>
>>35519561
Yes, really fucking good. If i weren't an unironic incel at the moment, I would be having women and femboys stretching me out. It really fucking hurts at first. To simply place a fist inside, you need to do a shitton of stretching to begin with, and you lose that flexibility with time, but can gain it back pretty quickly. Putting in bigger shit can be extremely painful. You can get decent pangs once you finally insert something. This signals that you've successfully stretched your anal sphincter a bit, and hopefully the pain goes away after two to five minutes. There will still be some pain, but the stimulation from the prostate will be intense, and it feels so fucking good. Finally getting it out can also be pretty painful. This is why a decent amount of local anesthetic can be important.

If I were more sexually successful, I would begin by stretching out the anal sphincter to the point it can fit in multiple fists. This is the most painful thing to stretch out. I would then focus on stretching out my insides to be able to take more of the arm, ideally being able to take in an entire arm up to the shoulder. This is also painful, but it would be so fucking hot to be able to take in an entire arm.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1epkk27VUvpOGDu5eA8cKpqUBZrUCszhg/view?usp=drive_link
>>
>>35519561
>>35519684
Also, videos where people get fisted beyond elbows are pretty rare. There are only a few out there. I suspect in order to achieve such a deep fisting, you need to somehow pull the colon away from where it's supposed to be connected, so you'd need to stretch out some of that internal connective tissue (the mesentery, I'm guessing). I've never heard of this being damaging to your health, though.
>>
>>35519561
>>35519684
>>35519743
Also, the sensation would be absolutely legendary. I would be feeling all my organs being pushed around. This would easily become my favorite activity.
>>
what the fuck did I just read
>>
>>35519561
nta, but i had my ex fist me before. she had smallish hands and with a bit of coercion I was able to take her whole fist. top 10 sexual experiences.
>>
I’ve never done cocaine
>>
>>35519975
Snorting cocaine off a femboy's monster cock would be based.
>>
>>35519498
i put meth in my ass before sex once and i started tweaking so bad the girl was asking why i wasn’t putting it in and i asked if we could postpone it till the other people left the room. we were alone in the apartment
idk about cocaine tho but i cannot recommend boofing any stimulant
>>
bump
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.