[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9987.png (53 KB, 432x139)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>have no desire to use penis despite it being big
>fantasize about being someone’s wife and sleeping in his arms
>can only imagine being with men as a woman and with women as a man

I’m just a cis man with a fetish right?
>>
that's all you ever were
>>
>>35519529
Thank god
>>
>>35519513
>>have no desire to use penis despite it being big
you are a woman
>>
>>35519513
you know you're trans, just get on hrt
>>
>>35519588
>>35519632
That surely can’t be the defining factor, there’s gotta be other straight dudes who don’t like using their dick.
>>
>>35519718
>dudes who don’t like using their dick.
chastityfags are all that come to mind, the rest are gay or trans
>>
>>35519769
I could just be a bi guy with hard repressed gay thoughts but imagining myself as a guy with another guy is really gross and girl clothes are awesome
>>
>>35519513
I hate when americans draw manga and then you're expected to read it left to right

but anyway you can literally just take hrt for a couple years and get srs
that's a real achievable goal if you actually want it.
>>
>>35520055
Idk…I kinda wanna know for sure before I do something like that
>>
>>35520273
you want to know what for sure? Are you unsure as to whether or not you want to be a man's wife and sleep in his arms and have sex with him with your vagina, or are you unsure as to whether or not you're "actually really trans for real"?
estrogen really only has permanent effects after a couple months. You'll probably know if you like it or not way before that.
>>
>>35520288
no the wife thing would be great I just dk if I’m really trans.
Yeah I’ve heard estrogen’s permanent stuff only happens a bit later on, I still just afraid of making a mistake.
>>
>>35520376
what's the difference between transitioning because you want to be a woman and be a wife, vs being actually trans?
>>
>>35520406
I guess whether or not it’s just a fantasy to deal with loneliness or something I truly desire from my soul.
Being a man doesn’t feel that bad to me and I’d maybe even like being a husband. I just yearn to be a woman sometimes.
>>
>>35520510
you should seriously consider trying estrogen for a few weeks. That's really the one thing that will show you whether or not you're actually trans.
>>
>>35520527
Hm yeah it appears so, it’s kind of scary though. I did talk to pp and they wanted to help and they set up appointments for blood work and everything but I just cancelled them cause I didn’t think it was time.
>>
>>35520639
well it's fine to take time
just don't waste years of your life before trying, you'll regret it.
>>
>>35520648
Yeah it feels like the clock’s definitely ticking. Fat’s been going to my gut instead of my thighs and butt and I’ve been trying to slim it by going to the gym.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.