[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm literally just an autistic guy that likes being called a girl, what am I supposed to do with my life? I'm too scared to transition
>>
>>35519797
Transition immediately and marry me
>>
>>35519808
I'm socially inept enough to consider an offer like this, is it stupid if I feel more inclined to do it if I knew I had someone by my side?
>>
>>35519831
It's okay to feel that way, everyone needs someone by their side when it comes to tough choices like this
I'll be there for you, anonette <3
>>
>>35519862
Thanks, needed that. also, one of my main problems is the fact that my third world country, and I'd distance myself from the few people that do tolerate me if I tried to transition, plus I feel like it's too late for me anyways
>>
>>35519797
>I'm too scared to transition
Then don't, nothing wrong with being a feminine man... femboy... uhh you get the point.
>>
>>35519919
How old are you, anonette? Remember you can always boymode if you don't want to get hate crimed and all that
And you can always make new friends that support you being a girl
>>
>>35519953
I guess there isn't, and currently I do enjoy how I look, but if I don't take some kind of decision soon, I'll just start balding in 5 years, it's in my genes
>>
>>35519974
turned 20 a couple days ago
>>
>>35519994
Pretty young! It's not too late for you, anonette
>>
>>35520017
You sure? I've heard from people that it's really late actually, but idk at this point
>>
>>35519976
Iirc male pattern baldness is curable now, or at least preventable if you start taking care of it before your things that sprout hair start dying off, there are always hair transplants too... Don't recommend turkey tho it's not as well regulated as EU.
>>
>>35520032
the people who say 20 is late are delusionally brainwormed
>>
>>35520081
I guess I hadn't thought about that, I'm just worried I'm running out of time to start making those kind of choices, I currently am able to grow long, or curly/fluffy hair easily, so I'm not balding, but the idea of having no hair makes me nauseous
>>
>>35519797
accept you have a fetish instead of fucking up your life over your fetish and mutilating your body
>>
>>35520170
You're one of the two creatures on my shoulders whispering stuff, I just need to discern which is which
>>
>>35520032
The people that say it's late will never be happy with the time they started, it's always over for them
Is it a bit late? Maybe, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't even begin to transition, late is better than never and definitely better than very very late
>>
>>35520298
I've had problems with procrastinating my entire life, having to actually research and pursue this even if it does make me happy just feels impossible to me :<
>>
>>35519976
Just take the HRT without changing your pronouns. it's what that vast majority of the never happy trannies and repressors should have done. learn from their example
>>
>>35520330
It's not as difficult as it might seem, there's lots of resources out there and people willing to help you out, you just have to take that first step
I'll try to help you with whatever I can, that's part of being there for you
>>
>>35520347
That actually sounds like a pretty good idea, I'll think about it
>>
>>35519797
I'm 3 years into transition and I have huge boobs and curves and I still feel like an autistic boy
>>
>>35520364
I would really, really appreciate something like that, I currently don't talk to anyone about this kind of thing, I guess what I need is just a bit of encouragement
>>
>>35520373
3 years?? Woah...
>>
>>35520217
I'm being honest with you man this stuff won't make you happy, there's a reason the 41% is a thing, people that do transition ruin their lives and their own bodies, if you wanna be feminine just crossdress or something don't fuck up your body permanently, unless you want to live with terrible imposter syndrome, poopwounds, mockery, I can go on and on. It's just not a good way to live, research former trans stories, it's a cult, don't let em groom you into it just because you have a certain fetish
>>
>>35520424
Yeah, I've recently gotten back on prog for the 2nd time and it's made me embarassingly horny. Crazy stuff
Trying to get an orchie at some point this year
>>
>>35520394
That's what I'm here for! Do you have a Discord or something? I can give you mine if you'd like
>>
>>35520429
pinkpiller counter?
>>
>>35520444
I would appreciate you sharing yours, but I can share mine if you don't wanna do that

>>35520442
You got horny from that? I've heard that some people have the opposite effect to that kind of stuff, they lose a lot of their libido, happy for you
>>
>>35520429
I'm not really well informed on all of this, but I do think that maybe some of the people that kill themselves might be cause of all the harassment and problems that come with transitioning, a lot of societies don't really accept trans people very well, I think
>>
>>35520680
it's not a problem, sent! I have glasses in my pfp ^^
>>
>>35520605
Even if society fully accepted trans people it wouldn't change that you have destroyed your body, will experience extreme regret, suffer from imposter syndrome and self-hatred, will be unattractive to most people, will never be a real woman especially if you don't pass, just don't do it. You can be a feminine dude without transitioning and ruining your life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.