[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712260592852606.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1080)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
i was told that transitioning helps with gender dysphoria but for me it just doesnt help.
It doesnt matter if i dress up as a girl, do my hair nicely, do makeup, interact with people in the role of a woman, get repeatedly gendered female
i did all the things to "get my life together", transition and find meaningful work and relationships, but it changed nothing
it seems that my dysphoria is almost entirely related to my physical body. simply being reminded of the fact that i went through male puberty is enough to ruin whole days of my life and put me in unbearable pain, now matter how well i "pass".
none of that has changed over the past few years, no matter how far my transition goes along.
practically all the medical literature i can find talks about helping trans people in their social life, but it seems that nobody has an answer for this intense discomfort of being in the wrong body.
is it simply over for me at this point?
>>
>>35520221
Do you actually try to voew your body as womanly? Have you tried talking to a therapist about this?
>>
>>35520332
looking feminine doesnt take away the pain of knowing that its wrong
i wasnt meant to go through male puberty and only feminize afterwards
it feels so wrong
>>
>>35520221

It was over before it began. A man cannot become a woman, its that simple. Any effort to try and become a woman is a wasted effort.

If your goal is to impersonate a woman, it might be something you can do with some degree of success, and if you're 100% comfortable with the fact you'll be a man pretending to be a woman, you will feel as if you have achieved that goal.

No one is in the wrong body. Some people, actually most if not all people, have a body they are dissatisfied with to some extent. But this does not mean you are in the wrong body, and if you could tell the distinction then you would be a humbler happier person.
>>
>>35520492
retarded post
>>
>>35520564

A fat person reacts to the advice "eat less and exercise" in a similar way you will react to my telling you this simple truth. You're a sick person and your conception of your sickness has no value to me. If you could reallly understand your situation you wouldn't be in it to begin with.
>>
>>35520221
Nothing will ever take that pain away. At best HRT and gender affirming care can only ease it and make it bearable. Even if you were a youngshit who had never known the scarring touch of T you'd wonder how much easier it would all be if you were simply born female. I wish it wasn't so but that's simply the nature of the cruel existence we endure.
>>
dysphoria isn't real, if you can't stop whining, end your life
you will never ever be a woman
>>
>>35520221
as someone in the exact same position, i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. i wish i had an answer for you. i wish i had an answer for myself.
>>
>>35520221
You don't look like that THOUGH

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.