[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hi /LGBT/, please explain to me why you think trans women belong in specific women's spaces such as but not limited to:
>Women's sports
>Lesbian dating apps
>Women's crisis centers/domestic violence shelters
>Politics about women and their body autonomy and reproductive healthcare

This post is not intending to label you as men, rather it's reminding you that these spaces are intended for cis women, and the intrusion of you is largely unwelcome and causing problems.
>>
>>35520249
t. man
>>
>>35520249
i'm a cis bi guy, why should i care?
>>
>>35520249
>these spaces are intended for cis women
source?
>>
>>35520249
>sports
Medical transition changes your body enough to where it isn't a problem
>lesbian dating apps
Some women want to date trans women. If they didn't, trans women would stop using the apps, because they wouldn't be getting any swipes
>crisis shelters
Trans women experience the effects of patriarchy, including high rates of domestic violence and other crises
>Politics
trans women tend to be liberal and pro-bodily-autonomy for obvious reasons
>>
>>35520299
>trans women tend to be liberal and pro-bodily-autonomy for obvious reasons
have you considered that this is probably the reason this person wants them out of politics lmao
>>
>>35520249
hi /chud/ please explain to me why you are in our space
>>
Bisexual cis male here

>sports
Because sportsball is annoying and dumb and women's sports in particular is something literally no one cares about, so they need the excitement and attention
>Lesbian dating apps
Is that actually a thing? The fact that I didn't know about these means they obviously need more users, see my answer for women's sports, you're welcome
Trans women are subjected to violence and loss of housing at a much higher rate than cis women, so what's the problem? You want these things reserved for the people who need it less?
I... what does that even mean?
>>
>>35520249
what IS a woman's space?
>>
File: 1693490169447.png (15 KB, 742x536)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>35520249
>>Women's sports
you can have those
>>Lesbian dating apps
you can have those
>>Women's crisis centers/domestic violence shelters
trannies still get abused so idk where else we could go
>>Politics about women and their body autonomy and reproductive healthcare
i think everyone should care about those things
hope i could help :3
>>
>>35520249
ummm only passoids belong to women spaces
>>
>>35520460
unironically yes. and we should let kids start hrt at 11 so all trannies are able to pass

t. tranny
>>
>>35520651
Stay away from children, thanks.
>>
>>35520657
i was a child once and no one told god to stay away from me when he decided to inject me with testosterone
>>
>>35520249
>Women's sports
no one cares about their sports but yeah trannies should be banned
>Lesbian dating apps
just add filters for trannies
just send them to male shelters or gender agnostic ones who cares, why do women have special shelters anyways?
killing a viable fetus is not women's bodily autonomy or reproductive healthcare
abortion is possibly the most immoral thing you could do other than intentionally torture someone, no fetus deserves to die simply because the mother is unwilling to go through discomfort for 9 months
t. bi male
>>
>>35520249
Your brain is full of holes, so I'm not even gonna bother with most of that shit but
is pretty egregious even by tourist standards. OF COURSE we have an interest in bodily autonomy being a thing, you idiot
>>
trans women belong in a mass grave
>>
>>35520249
you think that we all unanimously agree trans women belong in those spaces? you are ngmi.
>>
>>35520249
why do they need spaces separated from even men? isn't that sexist? the women's movement has done its best to shove women into every male space, why can't men be in women's spaces?
>>
>>35520249
I am detransitioned. I won't be explaining anything anymore. I am very mad that JAQers, TERFs and every other shit head stole the woman I could have been from me. I will be getting revenge.
>>
>>35520249
>Women's sports
Only trans women who took puberty blockers and underwent female puberty should be allowed to compete in women's sports imho
>Lesbian dating apps
Just ignore them if you don't like trans women,and if they're obvious men larping as trans women just block/report
Trans women aslo suffer domestic violence
So if they're pro body autonomy and reproductive health care what's the problem? I don't understand that last point
>>
>>35520847
Did you actually fully stop taking hrt and identifying as trans? If so, congrats, you are one of the few who made it.
>>
>>35520939
No, I am still trans. I just look and act like a cis man. This should scare you, because you won't be able to tell you have a mole in your circles. Be well. I'm nearby.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.