[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714001741931.png (275 KB, 420x368)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
She was a boy, he was a girl, can I make it any more obvious?
>>
>>35520646
boomers rise up
>>
>>35520652
this is millennial trash music, you baby
>>
>>35520646
boys belong with girls, it's obvious
if they don't like it they can transition
>>
>>35520827
i am pushing 30, and am one of the youngest millennials. i know better than to consider myself young. but thanks
>>
>>35520827
only thing trash here is your taste. shes a millennial icon
>>
>>35520862
You will never be a boomer.
And boomers will never be WW2 vets (as much as they act like they are).
>>
>>35520949
anon i'm gonna assume you're being serious for a moment and just say that the zoomer/boomer dichotomy is just easy to repeat, so it's what people are rolling with until the youngest zoomer becomes too old to relate to for gen alpha, so it'll probably be phased out. millennials being called boomers is of no concern to the zoomers who consider 30+ or even 25+ to be old age, so on the internet i may as well be an actual boomer since i'd get ghosted regardless
>>
>>35520646
I love boygirls with their boypussies and girlboys with their girldicks and i think they should kiss
>>
>>35520990
It's not easy, it's wrong.
What's easy is accepting that generations get older as the people in them get older. People do not change generations.

And this wrong is causing two problems:
1. The same lies are being told about zoomers that were told about millenials, even though the fucking psychological damage it did to millenials was catastrophic, we've decided to just take all the old memes about millenials and change it to zoomers.
2. The actual distinctions between genrations after the War generation/baby boomer divide, is basically non-existent. I was born in 83, which makes me either a millenial or GenX depending on who you ask, and I've got traits of both though I'm probably more millenial than GenX due to being a digital native (always had the internet).

The reality is this generational warfare shit is DUMB. You're not talking about zoomers, you're talking about teenagers, who will grow out of it. Millenial hairstyles were just as dumb as zoomer hairstyles, and boomer hairstyles (the fucking disco perm) were the dumbest of them all.

The whole thing is just boomers being dicks to their kids, because they couldn't relate to their own parents who all had untreated PTSD from the biggest and bloodiest war in history.
>>
>>35521134
forsen is a twitch streamer. he is 33 years old. when forsen reminisces about the past, twitch chat types the "BBoomer" emote, which a balding wojak nodding his head as if to music. he doesn't have the "ZZoomer" emote enabled, but you can imagine the use case for that emote, as well

twitch chat also popularized a "SCHIZO" emote, for anyone saying anything other people aren't following along with. and there are of course (though, you might not be familiar) just base twitch emotes people post in different flanderized contexts

everything tends to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>35520646
As a teen I used to crossdress as her, good times
>>
>>35520862
>i am pushing 30
we know
>>
File: file.png (754 KB, 736x654)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
>>35521223
>Everyone else is wrong so being wrong is right
Never been true, even once.
The truth wins out in the end.

If you want to be better than the boomers (which is a low bar) stop copying their retardation, and start setting a good example for the zoomers to follow. Because God knows they need it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.