[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714003126307.jpg (23 KB, 666x575)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Any femboys and tranners here who would step up to the plate when their Leader asks them to and fight for the existence and expansion of their country?
>>
>>35520913
If I lived in a country that did not hate me/people like me and was ruled by and for the exclusive benefit of the Bourgeoisie. Sure, I would be more then happy to fight and die for it.
As it stands now, I would not so much as piss on the national flag if it were on fire.
>>
>>35520964

My dream is that a new flag will arise, for certain groups, disappointed in the present circumstances, to unite under: a new country in place of the old. We will propose an ideology that unifies and creates channels to allow these disgruntled groups some right to determine who they are and will be. We shall adopt some old symbols, and make some new.
>>
putin wants me dead, if anything I'd fight against him
>>
>>35520913
absolutely, I would deploy with the men as an outlet for their sexual needs and to comfort them in death. I can also perform in a JTAC role when needed.
>>
File: red white and blue.png (86 KB, 1200x720)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>35520913
I would be the sneakiest barracks bunny aufklärer in Luftsturmregiment 40

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.