[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713726129847522.png (2 KB, 312x293)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
for all the anons here who got FFS, where did you get it done? what was the process like? how did you choose the right surgeon? I keep seeing online that the good surgeons are in asia or whatever, is that really true?
>>
>>35521486
Is nobody gonna bump this?
>>
>>35521486
>where did you get it done?
Facial team in marbella
>what was the process like?
Very easy, i just had to get myself to Spain and they picked me up from the airport and handled everything from there (besides dinner/lunch in the days after the hospital)
>how did you choose the right surgeon?
I went with them for their focus on natural aesthetics over plastic bogging. I just look like a more feminine version of myself and no one can tell I've had work done. Everyone tells me I'm crazy but I may eventually seek revisions for my chin/jaw as i wish it were shaped a little more, but it was worth it for how good of a job they did with everything else
>>
>>35524255
thanks for the info! Facial team does seem pretty professional.
>>
>>35524327
Yeah they're great, with it being such a stressful time it's hard to understate how nice it is that they handle all the logistics and stuff so you don't really have to think about anything once you're there and can just chill and focus on recovery. Still highly recommend bringing someone with you no matter where you go to help with meals and errands and whatnot
>>
>>35524255
I saw FT in Marbella too. They do nice foreheads and it's difficult to really massively fuck up a trachea shave. All I needed was brow + trachea so I went with FT. If I needed anything else I probs would have saved for Deschamps-Braly.

Had the consult in my home country, saved up, went to Marbella. They handled so much of everything and recovery was easy (just slept 16-20 hour days and occasionally saw the nurse for checkups). It'd be worse if I had more surgery because the supermercado there seem to sell 30 types of alcohol but not much of what you may actually be wanting.

Recovered well in a few months (had surgery last September). Still don't have full sensation in the upper third of my head but honestly if this is the maximum extent of my recovery then I had a 10/10 experience. When I tell people I saw FT they range from displeased to curious but the moment I send my before-after CT scans for forehead they're pretty impressed. One woman replied with an emoji of a hammer because most people are shocked at how much they took off. I can see how they picked up a reputation for feminisation and not aggressive total beautification though. I'm definitely me but a whole lot better.

Sure as hell would have seen DB if I needed chin, jaw, or nose though.
>>
>>35524255
hi im going to ft in three weeks for my jaw and chin, and im deathly afraid that im going to end up with a permanent double chin from all the swelling. if you dont mind me asking, was that an issue for you, or does the swelling go down after a while? also if you dont mind me asking who specifically did your surgery? (like simon, capitan, etc)
>>
>>35521486
does anyone know anything about ffs at the mayo clinic in rochester?
>>
>>35524421
>deathly afraid that im going to end up with a permanent double chin from all the swelling
I've had no such issue, honestly the only really bad swelling i had in that area was around the incisions on the inside of my mouth near my gums. My skin readapted to the underside of my chin no problem, might just take a few months idk. Fwiw i only did chin though, no jaw
Capitan did my surgery, i felt so lucky he's absolutely dreamyyyy
>>
>>35521486 (OP) #
>where did you get it done?
Deschamps Braly in SF
>what was the process like?
Super easy, they worked with my insurance for me, and we figured it out despite some hurdles. The surgery was easy as pie, they picked me up from my apt, and drove me to the surgery center. I woke up the day after and they sent me home.
>how did you choose the right surgeon?
I met DB and we talked a lot about bonework. I was a certified chad pre-ffs with a HUGE brow bone (he took off almost 3/4”) and extreme jawline. I chose him because he was the surgeon most willing to just ANNIHILATE my brow bone. I consulted with Rolfes but he was less willing to completely cave my fucking skull in. Tbh, if you need less done i would prolly go with rolfes bc cheaper and he’ll also do a lip lift, cheeks and prolly a cuter nose. But if you need someone to do bone work you can’t beat DB
>>
>>35524512
im super satisfied btw :>
>>
>>35524512
>>35524516
I see, will keep him in mind. thanks for sharing!
>>
>>35524452
oh wow thats super reassuring tysm!! :))))

capitans also doing my surgery omg ik hes so hot and super super friendly so i feel like im in safe hands
>>
>>35524620
Omggg when i saw him in person though..he just like took my head in his hands and sternly pulled my face in to examine me up close....it was all i could do to not just collapse into him </3
>>
haven't had it since insurance no longer covers it but did have a consult with keojampa. once/if i have money he's probably who i will go with
>emphasis on natural results although he did mention aesthetic procedures he could do or has done for women just for looks
>has worked on cis women, not just trans women
>good eye for pleasing natural results
>maintains contact and follows up afterwards
>experienced with a variety of ethnicities in women (this was important to me because i'm hispanic and it would be weird to get ffs and look e.g. european)
>honest about the difference between procedures he would do for passing, additional feminization beyond that, and what would just be cosmetic (in my case, in order: jaw, cheek implants + brows, rhinoplasty)
>>
>>35524640
omg literally a dream i cant wait!!!!
>>
>>35524255
was it expensive?
>>
>>35524717
Yes, it's ffs
~€43k

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.