[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I miss cumming so much . feeling that yucky white snot leave me felt SO good.
I wish there was a way to still cum something and be on hrt, im not coming off of it.
(ill not read that retarded ass "futagen" )
>>
>>35521857
i can still cum after hrt
but it mixes with pee and i have to bottom out
>>
>>35521857
I can still cum but just the clear stuff when i do a really good job. Like if I just rush it nothing happens but if I touch myself all over edge and go slowly I end up cumming an amount I can feel
>>
>>35521857
nothing comes out anymore for me either
i used to love the feeling of it all coming out, super satisfying. and i am kinda sad i cant do that anymore
but now i just fantasize about making a guy cum so he can feel that way and i can feel my satisfaction through him
>>
>>35521857
>snot
i nearly gagged irl
>>
>>35521885
oh I dont count the pee as 'something coming out'. (it happens to me a lot and I hate it.
I wet my grandmas bed with it once.....)
I liked playing with it, pinching a little bit of what came out and spreading my fingers apart
>>
>>35521909
mines just nuthing now. . .
It was never a lot, but I miss it.
like not seeing a childhood friend for years and wondering where they went, but never really searching for them because they were mean when you last spoke. . .
>>
>>35521857
you might not be a transwoman
>>
>>35521916
ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
>>35521937
snut heh
>>
>>35522025
meeehhhh, I think I am one!
I can live without SPERMING around !
>>
>>35522025
I think its really funny that a 7 line trannyboard post made you think that
>>
>>35521857
I was happy when I stopped making unnecessary goop but then I had srs and I get wet again
>>
>>35521857
>(ill not read that retarded ass "futagen" )
you're gunna eat the bicalutamide and you're gunna like it
>>
>>35522010
Might get better when if you get an orchi or srs. I was completely dry on blockers and once I had my srs I started cumming when i did well and getting precum and it kind of freaked me out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.