[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686609330168.gif (1.46 MB, 600x1000)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
Anyone else bothered that boykisser is a gay icon?
Like imagine drawing a cute dog cat thing and the first thought that pops into people minds is that... it is a gay bottom that you want to have sex with
The design is cute but people had to sexualize it, like imagine if people imagined pikachu as an icon for gays
>>
>>35522483
the boykisser is only a gay icon if you are terminally online and have never touched grass
>>
>>35522483
sign for underage/pedophile/stunted mental development. good way to know you shouldn't interact with someone
>>
>>35522491
its literally called BOYKISSER
how is it not gay?

although I do agree that only terminally online coomers look at a cat dog and think its something to have sex with
>>
>>35522483
You gotta be a 12 year old TikToker to view the boykisser as a gay icon lmfao I don't know anyone who views it as one
>>
>>35522527
he is gay yes, not an icon was my issue with it
>>
i've actually never kissed a boy before.. i can't be one. it's factually not true.
>>
>>35522483
>Like imagine drawing a cute dog cat thing and the first thought that pops into people minds is that... it is a gay bottom that you want to have sex with
The creator of the boykisser (originally a girl) draws cartoon bestiality, if that matters
>>
i never saw the boykisser thing as something sexy. i think of it as a cute boy kissing male furry drawing.
>>
>>35522483
i love boykisser but they don’t love me
>>
>>35522855
>cute boy kissing
but why tho? why would you imagine it kissing anyone?
>>
>>35522896
its right there, in the name. why would you imagine having text conversations on an internet forum? explain this to me.
>>
>>35522811
makes a lot of sense actually
>>
pedo psyop
>>
>>35522483
It's just scuffed Tails
Tails has always been a gay bottom icon
>>
>>35522483
>the first thought that pops into people minds is that... it is a gay bottom that you want to have sex with
i feel like this is something ur adding
its just kissing? its in the name?

i guess i understand why a lot of people find it a little cringe but i it find it charming it reminds me of being like 15 and realizing that im just gay and feeling nice thinking about kissing another guy
>>
>>35522811
Do you have any source for your claim? I follow that artist and have never seen any
>>
whenever I tell somebody that the creator draws feral/cp they always ignore it or just deny the evidence all together
>>
>>35524520
why? death of the artist. i love harry potter stuff but i steal it. fuck jkr
>>
>>35522491
you're describing all gay zoomers
>>
>>35522483
As a pedophile I love this guy. I get why not everyone likes him though he’s a little annoying - he just wants attention
>>
File: 1685362565043.png (48 KB, 200x189)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>35525233
kys
>>
>>35525233
>As a pedophile
Bait used to be believable

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.