[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685656862636190.jpg (151 KB, 960x983)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>Look at me, im the woman now.
Why are they like this everytime?
>>
>>35523027
A tragic comedy indeed is the fate of the hon, a being so cruelly betrayed by fate only to be mocked for looking strange. But perhaps there is a sort of nobility in how the hon chooses to present as a women anyways despite how it makes them a pariah.
>>
How many times does that meme have to be debunked.

Him
>Twenty dollar polyester dress, a two dollar headband, and some lipstick.that doesn't even match
>No HRT
>No FFS
>No skincare
>Cheap shit haircare
>Actually fucking sunburnt with a t-shirt tanline
>No makeup, not even nail polish
>Didn't even shave sideburns
>McDonalds for lunch every day
>Exercise routine is sitting up mid afternoon and laying down at 5am after heavy drinking
>Clearly just doing it for a meme

Her:
>Hundred and fifty dollar dress that's clearly been fitted to her
>Expensive makeup expertly applied for the "natural look"
>Designer glasses
>Immaculate hair care, thousands of dollars a year
>Immaculate skin care, multiple products used, never gone outside without sunscreen
>Clearly cares about what she eats and exercises regularly

But she's "effortlessly female" while he's "trying too hard".
>>
>>35523140
I guess I am more of the above than the below right now ( I never present feme outside but yeah), so I should just really shut up about my cis woman and passoids always passing larp.
>>
>>35523275
Everyone manmodes at first. How can you not?
The idea that one day you wake up, go "I'm trans" and walk naked into a women's clothing store so you can immediately honmode is silly.

Girls are trained from BIRTH to know all the ins and outs of being a woman. Trannies have to take a crash course and do their best. It takes time to figure everything out. It takes time for the HRT to work. It takes time to get your health right. That's why it's called "transitioning". It's a process.
>>
>>35523140
Sounds like cope
>>
>>35523328
The fact that it takes this much effort and you still probably won't even pass is a sign that maybe your retarded ass isn't a woman, just a degenerate with AGP
>>
>>35523369

>agp is when you aren't pretty
Have you considered walking naked into a snowstorm?
>>
>>35523328
Yeah, you are right, thanks for that, anon; somehow, it always seems that it will never happen, so it feels better or even easier to sit around with HRT, hoping to reach someplace where changing stuff makes more sense or just repp on it for life. I still do stuff like some rudimentary skincare or practice makeup like once a month but yeah.
>>
>>35523392
Not what I said you illiterate retard, what I was saying is that if you were actually a woman you wouldn't have to try that hard to trick people into thinking you are one
>>
>>35523402
I think the most important one is diet and don't smoke or drink heavily. Coz those are the things that make the HRT work better, and it's easier to fix those problem when just starting HRT than afterwards.

Skincare, fashion, makeup, all that stuff can wait. But take your body recomposition serious while you're still manmoding, you'll thank yourself in the long run.
>>
>>35523929
Thanks for that, anon; I will keep those in mind. I don't smoke or drink, but I guess I have to vary my diet a bit, my BMI is 21, so I have room to lose and gain weight I guess.
>>
File: file.png (537 KB, 416x608)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>35524109
>my BMI is 21
In that case lots of milk and a decent amount of carbs. My BMI is 42 but I haven't started HRT yet. I'm doing pretty well on the weightloss, and I need to quit smoking, but I am pretty optimistic about the finished product. I think something like picrel is probably attainable with enough dedication, a fuckton of money, and a little bit of luck.
>>
File: 1712219044037589.png (63 KB, 342x428)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>35524160
erm...
>>
>>35523140
>>Immaculate hair care, thousands of dollars a year
I don't have long hair (yet) but isn't that just pretty typical straightened hair
>>
>>35524396
My Sister spend 300 bucks once a month to get hair like that. That's on top of the good conditioner, brushes and combs, all the other stuff we don't even know about because nobody tells us.

ciswomen spend like a quarter of their income on being pretty. And we're starting with a handicap because AMAB.

I do know there's a couple of silver linings tho, test makes your skin oily which makes it age slower. It also make your hair grow faster. And there were a couple of other ones that prove the superiority of the Y-chromosome but I can't remember them off the top of my head.
>>
File: file.png (491 KB, 416x608)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>35524190
Actually look at the picture. The shoulder to hip ratio is masculine, the wastline is blocky even with the corset, no thigh gap, fairly thick arms, and an angular face just without the male deformities.

The hardest part of actually achieving that (other than the world's tightest tuck) is the boobs. But I've got the mass for big boobs and can afford the surgeries.

It's doable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.