[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So I'm an MtF in a relationship with a pre-T FtM.

My partner is bisexual, but does not respond the same way to me sexually since after I started HRT, because I no longer have boysmell. They do not initiate sex nearly as often with me and don't get turned on from being around me - we have to do foreplay to get warmed up (including for me, now). He says that he is still attracted to me and happy to be with me.

I wish I didn't feel so guilty about this. I feel like I am taking sexual gratification away from my partner. I just want to meet all his needs, but I'm afraid what he actually wants is a guy, and his current attraction to me doesn't feel as good to him as before I started hrt. If my partner weren't in the picture I wouldn't have a second thought about getting SRS or continuing HRT, but I just want to please him and sometimes I feel that non-medical transition is the best way to do that. :(

And maybe once he starts T this will change, but I don't know. Are there any others who have navigated this stage of a st4t relationship? We still do PiV but I am lucky that he is happy to fuck me with a strap-on so I get my own needs met.
>>
>>35523508
I know a funny trick that keeps you fem but gives you boysmell. Tbh thats what I do to retain trans masc, I simply pooned out.
>>
>>35523508
Gaydens, not even once
>>
>>35523697
what is the trick? I've considered maybe using t gel on my dick but idk if that will fuck with my levels.
>>
>>35523748
Thats the trick. Get on finasteride and use cream to slightly bump your T. You stay mostly feminized but masculinize slightly.
>>
>>35523508
i'm sorry anon. ftm here and since my wife's egg cracked we're both very hot for each other. wish you had more support. t4t love can be really amazing.
>>
me and my very long term partner transitioned together

we broke up when we realized we had always been each others beards and now we hunt tops together
>>
>>35523508
>pre-T
found your problem

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.