[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tard wife.png (109 KB, 480x489)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
There's this trans girl in my class, excluding the voice she's a total passoid
She seems really nice, how does one non autistically approach a fellow tranner? I want a trans fren who actually understands the shit I'm going through and whom I can ask stuff
>t. repper about to snap
>>
>>35523692
oh god i was with you until the last line, don't make a passoid put up with a baby tranner. i swear baby tranners are the weirdest people with the worst social skills and basic understanding of boundaries
>>
>>35523692
please leave the passoid alone hon
>>
>>35523692
>who actually understands the shit I'm going through
not always the case from experience. like i met a couple but they were pretty sheltered doing tiktok cosplay videos and stuff. rlly cute tho but we didnt have anything in common including general mannerisms besides being TransGenderTM. not putting u off making a friend just dont go in rattling off miserable stuff to sm1 well adjusted if u arent ._. probably projecting lots of love have fun hope it's fulfilling dfgdffdgsdfg
>>
>>35523714
>>35523715
Is it really that undesirable to meet other trannies? I think I can behave lmao
>>
>>35523780
YES
leave me the fuck alone lmao
>>
I wouldn't want people clocking me and trying to make friends with me entirely because I'm trans
>>
>>35523780
you literally dont even know how to approach her like a normal person, and you think solely picking out a trans woman, basically saying you clocked her, is appropriate behavior? this is why people hate autistic people and baby tranners
>>
>>35523772
Yeah we're probably around the same age so she trooned out earlier, no way she isn't more well adjusted than I am, but who the hell even rattles off miserable stuff to someone they're not extremely close with?
>>35523790
Jesus christ ok lmao
>>35523815
>>35523842
She herself was very open with being trans
I kinda just wanted to know if approaching someone on the basis of being trans was acceptable but I guess it isn't lol
>>
>>35523866
>>35523866
>She herself was very open with being trans
DO IT. This the right person to talk to. This is not the scared passoid that the other posters assume. Literally say "hi I'm ___. I need to find myself. Can we talk about trans stuff?"
>>
>>35524448
"Can we talk about gender?"
Better wording
>>
>>35524455
LMAO WHO WOULD SAY THIS EVER?
umm excuse me can a schedule an event in which we might perhaps engage in a conversation on the topic of gender
nerd
>>
i hate trannies that are so obsessed with being trans or "gender" just be a normal human jfc
>>
>>35524448
>>35524455
>HEY I CLOCKED YOU AND NOTICED YOU'RE DIFFERENT

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.