[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702441731728822.jpg (14 KB, 250x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
how do I accept that it's over
>>
>>35524597
You can't
>>
>>35524597
give it time and don't do things that would inflame the situation more

The thoughts are intense rn but giving them oxygen by saying them is just a waste of the air you could be putting towards self-love and compassion

It will be tough but you can either learn to accept what it is, or be stuck in this feeling forever and never move past it.
>>
just beeeeeeeeeee a feminine man without hrt
>>
>>35524597
It's never over until you stop breathing. Don't give up skeleton!
>>
What happened anon. Was it you or them.
>>
>>35524728
>>35524787
Even when I give it time and put myself into the mindset that I'm a man I'll almost forget about it but life will feel like I'm just waiting for it to begin and I eventually get intense pangs of wishing to be a woman
>>
>>35524838
you are a man and always will be
you cannot ever be a woman
>>
>>35524597
You accept it and move on, you remain stuck and miserable in denial waiting for salvation that never comes, or you ack
I’m at the same junction and I’m leaning towards ack or detrans and then ack after testosterone rushes back and I’m not able to handle it like I think I can
>>
>>35524845
just deal with being visibly trans, jesus fuck. testosterone is not worth putting up with if you aren't into it
>>
>>35524839
I know. It doesn't stop the pain tho
>>35524850
Being visibly trans is arguably as painful if not worse
>>
>>35524876
the pain is worrying what others think because you are a male and have a sexuality
>>
>>35524597
by reminding yourself that it never even began
>>
>>35524903
It's not just worrying about what others think it's also how you exist in the world and how that experience feels for you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.