[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PXL_20240425_060904374.jpg (1.16 MB, 2736x3648)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>no tits
>no vag
iwnbaw
i hate all of ur full busts and neopussies
>>
>>35524942
whenever i think about anal i just get frustrated that i don't have a vag
>>
>>35524972
doesn't fix the frustration of having genitals that r useless to me and i don't like
i read girls here talking abt their pussies and i get so effing jealous that they get to have a set of plumbing that works right
>>
>>35524939
FUCK SRS
give me your asshole, twink
>>
>>35524995
is it wrong to not want a yucky place between my legs and to get to have sex in a way that feels natural
>>
>>35524939
have you tried plucking your eyebrows
>>
>>35525015
i pluck them a lil bit but i should prob get them done huh
>>
File: baki (2).jpg (52 KB, 750x604)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>35524939
>>
>>35525031
well it's actually p simple, there's two parts:
first, i don't like my genitals and would rather there wasn't that stuff there. it's been like that since i was a toddler, don't ask me why cuz idk
second, having a vag would not only take care of the first problem, it would also let me have sex in a way that i find satisfying (penetration) and with greater convenience than i get with anal
if anything the question should be why wouldn't i want one
>>
>>35524939
At least you arent a face hon lol

Then you can get a BA and your shenis cut up if you want (:
>>
>>35525072
this. ur very pretty op. and u have options
>>
>>35525072
>>35525080
all that's years away at best
i mean ik all i can do is keep going and hoping some day i get there but fuck it effing sucks
I'm 25 already.. how much of my life am i even gonna have left by the time i get the body i want
>>
>>35524939
i love your tiny tanner 2 tranner tits!
>>
>>35525104
then u like boys
>>
>>35524939
didn't know you wanted to cut it off
>>
>>35524939
ungrateful passoid
>>
>>35525097
i understand, but itll be something to look forward to at least
ur still really young :( trust me theres so much time left to live the life you dream about. try to get some support from ur loved ones and friends
>>
>>35524939
>i will never get pregnant
>i will never have periods
>i will never give him children
>i will never be a real wife
every day becomes more and more of a cruel joke. i don't think i can wait to be happy after more surgery because i'll never get what i want in the end
>>
>>35524939
my future wife
>>
File: tits.jpg (2.51 MB, 3072x4080)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
>>35525112
they are so perky and cute!
>>
>>35525097
>how much of my life am i even gonna have left by the time i get the body i want
ask cafebeef lol
>>
File: melting.gif (1.46 MB, 480x320)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>35525058
Cause its a gross crusty cheese dripping flap-hole that literally bleeds and reeks like death for a week out of the month along with making you a moody bitch in constant pain. Shit SUCKS brah. Also fyi the clit is basically a micro-penis anyway and the part of the vag that you would fuck is basically your balls stuffed inside you. Our genitals are formed out of the same icky meat parts and it is ALL gross so get the fuck over it, or don't it wont change anything anyway. Really just learn to be stable being uncomfortable in your body, one day your going to melt into an disgusting gross old person and nothing can change that. If you think you should die because your old and gross than I guess its time to start the oldie holocaust, right? Or is that dumb and you are treating yourself shittier than you would treat others? Maybe think about why that is? Maybe in therapy?
>>
None of us are gonna make it to 30 lol
>>
>>35525317
god ur retarded
u think i haven't been to therapy, u think i can't recognize self hate? u all come in here offering ur two cents abt this therapy shit, has it ever occurred to u that maybe ur the one who doesn't know what he's talking about? yes, i do find the idea of having a vagina preferable to having a penis, for the reasons i already outlined
has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason this idea makes sense to me, and not to you, is because I'm trans and experience gender dysphoria, and ur not and u don't
but i guess ur prob just gonna tell me that actually gender dysphoria isn't real, silly me
retarded faggot
why are u hanging out here talking to me anyways? u think I'm cute?? you some kind of tranny loving faggot??? i wouldn't be surprised, so many of u are
and yet u call us the degenerates
>>
>>35524939
I will eat your srs vag, idiot
>>
File: 1111111111111111111.png (760 KB, 576x519)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
>>35524939
are you slavic?
>>
>>35525317
shut the fuck yourself, chaser chud
>>
>>35524939
i hate u weird finnish girl ur such a fucking bdd passoid get tf off this board go see a shrink and get ur eyebrows done
like i liked u when i first saw u and saw that u had moomin merch but like. you're just annoying and attention-seeking
like opposite of every other finnish person i know
wait are u even finnish or do i need to go pick up my ziprasidone? you look finnish
>>
>>35524939
Fuck you, you know exactly how pretty you are, you've been told every single day.
>>
When are you going to get your receding hairline fixed?
>>
>>35524972
Who gives a fuck what you find attractive faggot?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.