[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hello, if you know me I go by Tea. AMA about homebrew

>How do we know this isn't fake
picrel

>How many vials is that
Like 300 in that box
>>
>>35525291
I bet you do it on a dirty stove top in a filthy kitchen
>>
>>35525291
hello I will take one crack please!
>>
>>35525303
>I bet you do it on a dirty stove top in a filthy kitchen

You can choose to believe what you believe.

It's done in an (admittedly amateur) lab setting, only transfered to this box after everythings all sealed up. On par or above most homebrew.
>>
>>35525291
i just want to say thank you for freeing me from the hell that is ordering diy stuff abroad from places like otkph, i hated the long waits and customs worries
>>
>>35525313
post a picture of your lab please
>>
>>35525303
Everything's depyrogenated, everythings wiped down. I wear full PPE and unlike you I actually have experience in chemistry and a microbiology lab. :P
>>
>>35525291
where do the pills you sell come from?
>>
>>35525332
I'm not at my lab unfort, and unfort I think that would dox me a little too much.

>>35525327
glad to help <3
>>
how likely will you end up in prison?
>>
>>35525333
okay I was just being a brat, I respect what you do. still interested in seeing your work area, It's always a big phobia of mine and DIY, it's why I dibt do it
>>
>>35525342
are you US based?
>>
>>35525336
Providing HRT well below the cost (and terrible access) of doctor prescribed is the exact opposite of what you're saying.

>>35525340
we compound them ourselves.
>>
>>35525352
>we
how many people help are doing this with you?
>>
>>35525349
this is understandable, homebrew stuff will never line up to the safety of pharma grade (though the risk is extremely low).

I'd love to show off my laminar flow hood setup but again, not at the lab and I don't have photos of it. (also it's a bit too doxxing)

>>35525351
check the usual index's and you'll find this answer

>>35525346
Fairly low IMHO though that's a nonzero possibility. I think the chances of a fine are greater if I get caught.
>>
You're really amazing and you're doing an amazing thing.
>>
>>35525357
The compounding bit? None. The other aspects of an hrt businuess a few.
>>
>>35525313
>>35525342
I feel like you do it in a campus lab, or a garage that's turned into a lab of some sorts, making estrogen I guess is a fairly simple process.
where do you course your raw product from, China?
>>
>>35525372
source*
>>
>>35525352
do you have any tips for a "HRT femboy" regimen? more and people on HRTgen and elsewhere want the feminizing HRT regimen but don't want certain things like breasts. I'm not expecting much but if anyone would have a clue it might be the person who makes the chemicals
>>
>>35525372
compounding for personal use is a lot more simple than most people give it credit. Larger scale is anywhere from slightly to a lot harder while keeping QC very high. I wouldn't suggest someone random try to do large scale but i'd be a lot happier of more people made their own or for a few friends.

I won't talk about sources here, though I do get raws tested, sorry.
>>
favoirte Playlist for brewing, or album/artist you listen to when cooking up estrogen
>>
>>35525372
if the lab is "too doxing" then it's definitely some kind of shared space and not a converted living space
>>
>>35525383
>I do get raws tested
that's reassuring, happy you take it serious and with pride, I think I sound kinda hostile and I'm really not trying to be!
>>35525392
yeah that's what I was thinking but; if it were me I'd be extremely scared of posting anything out of fears of being caught so I probably wouldn't post my kitchen either
>>
>>35525380
I don't make any chemicals (though i'm fairly confident I could synthesize the esters of estradiol if I had the equipment and precursors)

HRT femboy regimens, as well as any regimen that wants feminization without breasts are kinda hard.

It's fairly difficult to do in a healthy manner. If you don't want breasts then you can't touch estradiol. If you take antiandrogens then you'll run into bone density issues without estradiol.

I've seen a number of people use ralox + an anti-androgen before. I don't recommend doing that but i'm not gonna tell people not to either.
>>
>>35525392
Speculate as you please :P
>>
>>35525366
<3
>>
>>35525387
My music taste is eclectic as hell. I've blasted 100 gecs, i've blasted french opera. If it sounds good turned up super loud i'll play it. Helps drown out the vacuum pumps and gets me in the zone. I've def annoyed others with the volume before.
>>
Well this died a little sooner than I thought it would. I'll stick around for another half hour and then call it a night.
>>
>>35525670
I guess, what made you want to start doing this? Moral reasons, an interest in this stuff?
>>
>>35525692
Also, do you actually make a decent profit off of it? ( I doubt so.) I assume you have some other job you do as well.
>>
>>35525291
How did you get into selling and creating DIY hormones?
And what's your previous experience and education on drug handling?
>>
>>35525670
Are you transgender yourself? If so, do you use your own products?
>>
>>35525692
It fulfills Ikigai completely for me, which is a Japanese concept referring to a vocation.

1: It's something that I genuinely love to do, as most chemistry/biology labwork, whether it be academic or for industry is tedious and oftentimes not rewarding.

2: It's something that i'm good at, I actually get to use my degree for something.

3: It's something that makes it easier to live financially. I'm not rich by any means but it's certainly made it easier to exist without having to worry about scraping by.

4: It's something that I genuinely believe is good for the world. I may be a small part of it, but it makes me really happy when people come back months after starting telling me I was a positive part of their lives.
>>
>>35525721
I'm not rich by any means but I wouldn't call this unprofitable. It's a decent living :)

>>35525738
Sterile lab work in microbiology transferred over fairly well. I was always a top student in my undergrad days and an ace in the chem lab.

>>35525744
I am and I do. I was compounding for myself and my partner well before I started offering it to others.
>>
>>35525768
Why did you start compounding for yourself? Were the official options not achievable/attainable?
>>
>>35525809
Cypionate injections (best legit offered in the US) were stupid hard to get and overpriced. My doctors wanted to hondose me and I didn't want to be at the mercy of laws changing.

It was much cheaper for me to make my own enanthate

Mind you that the laws have changed since i've started all across the US and I expect that to continue.
>>
>>35525831
Why did you end up settling on enanthate? I also started with EEn, but I'm interested to hear why you personally chose it over the other options
>>
>>35525863
I actually switched to EUn a few months back and have loved it. Didn't start with it as I wasn't aware it was sourceable for a little while.

Enanthate I chose initially because was better than valerate. EEn and EC are functionally the same.
>>
>>35525893
That's pretty neat, might look into that

How would I begin to start compounding myself? I know of two guides (from lena and noire labs), and the chinese site where to buy raws, but what pitfalls should I look out for? Also how do I ensure at least some measure of safety when doing so (i.e. how not to hurt myself)?
>>
>>35525912
I'm not a fan of lena's guide, noire's is a bit better.

Best (IMHO) is whats on hrtcafe if you do some digging.

Follow the guide carefully, wear PPE and don't skip filtering. If you're buying raws then you know at minimum you're gonna get enough to last 20-30 vials so don't be afraid to throw some out if you're not confident about them.

If you have the dosh, send a vial out for third party testing :P. Def not a requirement for self homebrew though.
>>
>>35525975
Thanks for the info! I've still got enough left to last me a few years, but I was thinking about making my own near the end of that

Speaking of third party testing, do you plan on getting your product independently tested? (e.g. like from https://transharmreduction org/hrt-testing)

>>35525893
Forgot to ask earlier, but why the switch to EUn? It seems to be less potent than EEn or EC
>>
>>35526009
Nvm, just saw the test report on hrtcafe
>>
how do I get injections and bica in Canada? Nanny state healthcare with months long waiting time can suck my dik
>>
>>35526045
Order them? /hrtgen/ has some good resources, otherwise just check hrtcafe or diyhrt dot market
>>
>>35525975
Do you have any plans for new products?
Transdermal prog, injected prog, dutasteride, domperidone, etc?
>>
File: 1712626097755520-1.png (210 KB, 1469x1941)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>35525291
Do you do international shopping?

If not and need help telegram @Usernameisalreadytakendot

You're doing an honorable job sweetheart
>>
>>35525291
opinions on other homebrewers?
>>
did you get fired from your job?
>>
>>35525755
how much does it cost to run there whole business? what are your profit margins like? how strict do you have to be about opsec?
>>
whats the actual equipment you use? i was looking into homebrewing and was told i was going to be woefully under equipped
>>
>>35525291
holy shit you are based <3
>>
>>35525291
Would you recommend personal use homebrewing for someone with 0 chemistry experience or is it too complicated?
>>
>>35527650
she's making at least 3x profit, all homebrewers do
>>
>>35528999
Waay off. Homebrewers make 10x profit, easy.
>>
>>35525291
any significant issues with smell/runoff?
>>
>>35526009
It lasts significantly longer, monthly injections are hard to beat
>>
>>35526045
You can get them from a number of homebrewers really, check hrtcafe

>>35526185
transdermal prog doesn't work well from what i've seen, injectable prog is a once a day thing. Duta maybe. Domp no.

>>35527155
thanks for the offer but I already do

>>35527178
I like vanna a lot. I've got a positive opinion on most.

>>35527195
no

>>35527650
more expensive on the back end than people think but the margins on vials is pretty good. I price for the risk, quality, and service and am still 10x less than official for most.

>>35527687
laminar flow hood, autoclave, those are the big ones. Other than that a *lot* of glassware, mixing equipment, measuring equipment, hot plate stirrers, excipients, filtering equipment. Hard to list everything

>>35528999
pretty close on vial margins

>>35529039
lol no. You can't just take the raw cost of materials that go into a single vial and then extrapolate for an entire operation.

>>35529624
The only thing that has a major smell is the mass amount of isopropyl, nothing else about it has much of a smell at all, especially in the flow hood.
>>
>>35528974
If you can read a guide and buy a syringe filter then yeah go for it. There's a lot of info out there, and it's not super complicated. You just gotta do the research first.
>>
>>35526009
THR doesn't do testing on request, already tried reaching out a number of times. They do it randomly and don't tell brewers. Prevents hot samples
>>
>>35525291
whens restock
>>
>>35530793
probably working on capsules next though they sell faster than we can make em. Use that email alert feature.
>>
>>35530807
>email
how old do u think i am nona what year is this
>>
>>35530848
sorry i'm old lemme translate

you can skibidi rizz up that ohio style email feature and get blasted asf on god fr for when tea gets more banger stock bestie.

sorry if this post is big yikes
>>
>>35530874
NOT bussin..
>>
>>35530874
i geg'd
>>
Just wanted to give a shoutout to this model a friend made.

a1ix2.github.io/estrannaise (dot) js

I find this calculator a lot more accurate, especially for undecylate in castor than the one on transfemscience.
>>
>>35525291
thank u for doing so much for trans people around the world anon truly
>ama
thank u for doing so much from trans people around the world anon truly?
>>
>>35530639
kind of curious if you had issues getting the equipment? I was under the impression that ordering lots of lab equipment could alert authorities in the US
>>
>>35525291
do you lab test your shit
>>
>>35525291
Can you use cosmetics grade carrier oil? Also, why don't you use grapeseed oil? I had a bad reaction to MCT oil and that is why I am going with grapeseed oil while homebrewing my own.
>>
Do you think it's worth trying to do homebrew just for yourself if you have no intention of ever selling it? It seems kind of like a fun project and I have like college level laboratory experiment so it seems easy enough.
Last time I read the guide though it seemed like a lot of time and money to get the same estrogen I can just order. Nowadays though the political situation is getting a bit more spookier and I have more chemistry experience so I'm kind of considering it.
>>
>>35531730
heh
>>35532697
Some of it, yeah absolutely.
>>35532703
I do, it's published on the site
>>35532719
I use USP-NF grade. I don't use grapeseed because most people prefer MCT. I even ran a poll on this and it was like 80/20%.

People also look at the color and assume any discoloration (which grapeseed is usually yellow) and think the vials rotten.
>>
>>35525291
Is there any way to avoid benzyl alcohol? I think I'm allergic...
>>
How do I get rid of the stench from pregnant mare piss in my house? I reduced it on my stove. The smell sunk into the walls and I can’t get it out. HELP!
>>
>>35533019
Not safely :(. Stick to orals/gels/etc
>>
>>35533066
Ah hello KF. Your ignorance is showing, no one does this. One random person doing a weird experiment 5 years ago doesn't represent homebrew processes.

Seethe while roiders on your forum use gear produced in labs a lot worse than most homebrew :P
>>
>>35533204
I don’t know what a KF is? I’m asking for help and you call me ignorant even though we both DIY…?
>>
is there a way to diy without ever going to a doctor? I'm not sure if there are legit blood test options online
>>
>>35533405
Yeah, for blood tests you can use privateMDlabs if you're in the US.
>>
>>35533666
what about outside of the US?
and what if you just did hrt without them?
>>
Why should I buy from you over spiffy? Do you accept any form of USD, or just crypto?
>>
>>35525291
You say you’re lab grade but your vial caps are literally popped up which means they’re either not sterilized or not sealed in a pressure controlled environment. Why would I risk my life when I can get estrogen for free with my insurance in the US? You literally leave 300 vials in a cardboard box instead of racking them in UV light. You’re a fraud and you don’t give a shit about standards.
>>
>>35534035
Spiffy is no longer operating anon. As far as I'm aware, TeaHRT follow similar practices as her. TeaHRT is by all means a good source, however, their censorship of the Spiffy incident on DIYHRT.CAFE in the beginning of the year was imo sketchy asf.
>>
>>35534652
oh does teahrt run that website? if so there would be quite the financial incentive to push yourself as the only us based seller. I am not familiar with this incident. I thought spiffy had reopened months ago under new contact info, did that change?
>>
Why are the vials brown dawg… do you not want me to see what I’m injecting into myself?
>>
>>35534738
As I'm sure you've noticed, many containers for chemicals are brown or fully opaque when the contents are reactive to light.
>>
>>35534839
Insulin can stay out in a clear vial for a month. That’s one of the most sensitive biochemicals. Putting it in the light is a stupid excuse and can easily be remedied by a warning sticker to avoid sunlight.
>>
>>35534717
They were internally involved in the beginning of the year. Although, the website has since gone through operational changes at the start of March because of the drama.
>>
>>35534868
>a month
these are filled with like 18 months of doses. assuming glass prices are similar, there's no reason to not use darker glass. Medications usually do have a sunlight avoiding label regardless of container color. you can still inspect the color of the fluid when it's drawn up in your syringe.
>>
>>35535116
No you can’t because light refracts off small objects like hair in a syringe making it invisible without closer visual inspection. It doesn’t matter what size of dose you’re shipping, medicine away from natural sunlight preserves well in room temperature conditions. I don’t think you know what you’re talking about if you’re concerned about color and not micro contaminants going into somebody. Using darker glass implies you do not want people to see. There’s no reason not to use clear vials…
>>
>>35535174
I'm not concerned with color, I figure that's what the original person was concerned with because you can already see particles and such through dark glass.
>>
whats a good guide for homebrewing? only one i can find is lenas (mot particularly good)
>>
>>35534199
Is she going to be able to beat these allegations
>>
>>35533887
not saying to do this but most are fine on 4mg of enanthate a week
>>35534035
Spiffy doesn't exist anymore though i encourage people to shop around to see who reputable can get to them the fastest.

>>35534199
I think you're confusing the function of vial caps for something else. These are the way these seal. The flip tops seal a little different so maybe that's what you're used to seeing? They are sterilized in an autoclave for 45 min.

By all means get it for free with your insurance in the US, you're not who should be buying DIY. Moreso for people who it's gatekept from because they don't have insurance or live in a state like Texas or Florida.

Racking compounds that easily oxidize under UV light sounds like a great way to get degradation. You obviously do not know what you're talking about.

>>35534652
not wanting people speculating about her isn't sketchy.

>>35534738
Amber blocks UV and estradiol solutions are photosensitive. UV oxidation leads to discoloration which people commonly cite as a problem.

>>35535174
Most pharma vials are clear because they're meant to last a month or less, and oils do break down sooner than that for many people. I could slap a disclaimer not to leave it in the light but people do it regardless and then wonder why their oil is turning dark yellow on month 8. My amber vial thats a year old is the same color as when I made it.

>>35537172
check hrtcafe on the homebrew section.

>>35534918
speculation, while I did talk to her she was never involved in my operation. I just didn't want her name on blast on a public website, she's a very friendly and deserving person of respect and the admin over there was a fucking dick for not respecting her wishes. I was and do stand up for people that did as much good as she did.
>>
>>35525333
how much for you to cook up some test for me
>>
>>35534199
>>35538382
This person really has no clue what they're talking about.

1: That's the way vials seal, check pharma vials that use all aluminum caps. Estradiol vials arn't supposed to be sealed under pressure, no compounding pharmacy legitimate or not has some sort of automated sealing machine that runs inside an autoclave. You're either larping or some underpaid pharmacy tech that works with different compounding protocols for different meds and getting confused.

2: Putting light sensitive chems under a UV lamp for weeks, sounds like a great idea. You do know why vials go yellow right? It's because of light exposure, something i'm trying to prevent as much as possible with the amber vials.
>>
>>35538603
More than if you just found a roider source. I don't touch androgens.
>>
>>35534918
Oh I misread/misinterpreted this.

I was never an admin, mod, or contributor to hrtcafe. (past adding my info with permission after I was vetted). I did give them a piece of my mind for some stupid decisions but I never had perms to that website.
>>
>>35534717
I do not, nor have I ever had perms. I got vetted by the admins like everyone else.
>>
>>35538801
Thank you for clarifying. I only remember reading a post on cafe a while ago stating you were involved internally in a Matrix server they had with regards to something that happened with Spiffy, so I presumed you were apart of their team.
>>
>>35525291
hey bitch why is the label on my vial so crooked thanks though
>>
>>35533666
>privateMDlabs
they don't have any locations in new york
any alternatives that don't require me to drive out of state?
>>
>>35530639
Hey check this out.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US4439432A/
>>
>>35539576
Sometimes when you're making a ton one or two get put on a little crooked. If you send me a pic i'll replace it pro bono.
>>
>>35539606
private testing in new york is a pain. I'm unsure of any providers there. privateMDlabs doesn't operate in hawaii or NY
>>
>>35539954
>If you send me a pic i'll replace it pro bono.
it's literally just a label can you send me a fucked up one too please
>>
>>35525291
gimme some samples.
>>
File: IMG_1304.jpg (361 KB, 1969x1554)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>35525291
Can I please have free estrogen :3
I’ll be forever grateful~
>>
>>35539997
both of us like unlimited amounts
>>
File: IMG_1310.jpg (646 KB, 2270x2559)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
>>35539990
Nao me first >:(
>>
>>35539983
oh I thought you meant the cap
>>
Do you think its worth ordering from you if I live in aus or is the chance of seizure too high?
>>
>>35540221
First I’m hearing about estrogen giving people seizures.
>>
>>35540067
no i literally mean the little paper label is slightly crooked do better sweetie...
>>
>>35540241
>_> you know what i mean
>>
>>35525291
Hi, Is it true that if using EUn its better to inject IM because injecting larger dosages? i prefer subq :/
>>
>>35540264
Of course I do silly, thank God you caught up to my trolling lel
>>
>>35540221
I live in syd and it wasnt seized. ordered from someone else tho. only bought one vial of EEn. maybe i just got lucky
>>
>>35530639
Offer is still up I do it for really cheap
>>
>>35540287
whod you order from
>>
>>35540331
astrovials, probably not a good idea to order from them anymore tho with everything thats happened
>>
>>35540351
You know I really don’t care to know what’s happened but given the opportunity to say this I will.

Go ahead and SPILL THE TEA!

GET IT?!?! THE TEA!!!

DO YOU GET IT???

THE TEA!!!
>>
>>35540351
im utlra out of the loop, what happened?
>>
>>35540378
read the second announcement
https://hrtcafe.net/announcements.html#announcement-april-10th-2024
>>
>>35540397
lame, well i wasnt planning on using them anyway
>>
>>35525291
Thanks for the vial I got my EEn the other day
>>
>>35525291
Thank you;!! I want to buy another prog and maybe another vial soon if they keep well for a year!!! But why are the prog fishe? The prog that smiles back was not expected
>>
>>35539959
yeah it seems like you'd have to go out of state for it
>>
>>35525291
I've bought a lot of stuff from you and I really appreciate your work. I worry about your opsec though desu and expect you to get caught or otherwise have to shut down.

>Clearnet site
>Easily traceable coins
>Shipping always comes from the same area
>Large enough operation that there has to be a footprint

I'd bet the feds know exactly who you are and the only reason you're not in a cage is they don't want anti-trans optics. I might expect that to change... Good luck and thanks again, please be safe.
>>
>>35525383
>though I do get raws tested, sorry.
how often would you say you receive APIs of insufficient quality?
also, for fun - most shocking assay you've received?
>>
>>35541558
why would the feds go after them? estrogen is not a controlled substance
>>
>>35541600
I'm not a lawyer but I assume whatever laws prevent me from going into target and buying a vial of estrogen someone made in their secret home lab off the shelf.
>>
>>35525291
got any tea recs?
i tend to like oolongs and blacks in general
my favorites are all kinds of yancha and aged whites
>>
>>35525291
opinions on undecylate? is it the future of transfem medicine or a massive hassle and impossible to get the dose right?
>>
>>35525291
Any tips for brewers sourcing donations?
>>
>>35541558
>I'd bet the feds know exactly who you are
They have to exchange their crypto into fiat somehow, and that's when their security is compromised.

The day their Coinbase account, which they used back in November to withdraw funds, gets locked, they need to run for the hills.

>>35541600
They are an unlicensed vendor marketing pharmaceutical drugs. The FDA may prosecute them eventually, or they may already be investigating them.

I can understand the ethics behind offering such services, but I hope they find it worth it in the end. Best of luck to you, Tea!
>>
>>35525291
Hi Tea, thank you for all the work you do. Working with pharmacies and planned parenthood was such a frustrating part of my transition
Just two quick questions. The een vial I bought didn't come with a label on it, not like it changes anything, just curious why.
Also is there a way you recommend to be puncturing the rubber? I've been told to puncture the same spot every time and I've been told to puncture a different spot every time. I just want my vial to last as long as it can.
Thank You!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.